Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Anyone else seriously could use this thing? (Invention)
    #825899 - 05/14/17 03:21 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

It's not for taddle-tailing. It's for writing documents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Anyone else seriously could use this thing? (Invention) [Re: tripystuff]
    #825911 - 05/15/17 02:06 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Ill tell you something imaginative and totally possible:a AI voice comand by button operated identical jacket thing that the user could link by cell phone for live remot prprintinto their office like a computer secretary. So people could make recordings and post transcripts of dialog solving problems like this its a blast on weed for some with stuff like this. Also such a jacket with a computer and speaker would be cool for audio computer games in which the person plays a character in a story. My true story thing is that some terrorists threatened me with their voice via an electronic device with "sever torture and lobotomy!"
Protect me freinds. Also, that math paper does not have to do with anything violent, seriously.
What is the solution? Would someone like to buy the original copies of some of my papers by me?

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825912 - 05/15/17 02:09 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Also, can someone solve the last spiral cone paradox. The first one in the posted video is easy.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825913 - 05/15/17 02:13 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, everyone, i remind everyone that i do not embark on producing the jacket and im not asking for a grant for it. I leave open the possibility that in the future i maybe might, but probably not.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #825959 - 05/19/17 09:59 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Cool idea but for printing?

Why would it be used for printing things?

And all the intergrated compontents on the jacket seems like it would maks it uncomfortable.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Anyone else seriously could use this thing? (Invention) [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #826039 - 05/24/17 05:00 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

What its like for me: super good recordings without a recorder that would be great for a book, than like a devil principle the quality is cut by over half if I am using a recorder. Last week in smoke break area was good, last month in the area in front of the place Im staying at during the walks where premium. That jacket thing would be good for hands free book keeping so like you could be working and have the side job of going home, highlighting with a marker good text for a book or posts. But better than that, a type of verbal recording game that speaks in intervals for choose your own adventure books that would have chapter turning by voice control in which the aim would be to produce on topic recordings. But, If you look at my last post in my first thread on this site, that gam of making a slideshow with recordings playing  board game explaining possible time machines seems even more fun. I think the ultamate jacket concept would be if it had a super light shoulder mounted video projector (that turns on in intervals) to play voice activated vidiogames walking sidewalks at night.
See updates in the other thread.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826041 - 05/24/17 05:17 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Seriously, Im not necessarily calling for a mission of survalence at the place I live at. BUT THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD. The recordings from the last two weeks would be valued over a grand for sure (I can NOT afford to pay for time travel survalence) and the total recordings since I moved to the new place are totally fascinating. My medication Im forcd to take s kind of boging me down. So like one of my greatest fears is altering text like deleting the word not.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #826045 - 05/24/17 07:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

i would use that in my right mind.  what funny is that a long time ago i thought of this idea except it was like 1 or 2 devices, for electronic music, authentic sound creation:inlove3:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Anyone else seriously could use this thing? (Invention) [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826103 - 05/28/17 09:19 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Cell phones are just better than the jacket with the proper rig of a microphone and a phone that can email recordings. I have a OK rig for it but I can't at the time email the recordings (they're all clean) and I don't have the program for text conversion. For that, what should I use. Its getting good. Need some serious trippy herb, but don't ask me about it . jump in posting live high text of yo science/logic/philosophy/math/literature skills in other thread or in my journal, haven't been able to yet, but carefully not to to say something you might regret like your tripping on something you could get arrested for, I'm not. I don't have my exact memory of what that math stuff was saying that I copypasted of previous work by me in my journal , kind of task for me to decypher my work for it. Everyone keep things not scary and avoid the truly clueless poisong executioners away-----but report threats asap.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder