Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
hi I'm new here. I found something interesting
    #825601 - 04/27/17 01:51 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

EDIT: TOTALLY RESOLVED
interesting/trippy scale
You may choose 2

Votes accepted from (04/27/17 01:49 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 03:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: tripystuff]
    #825602 - 04/27/17 03:03 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to the Growery!

The link you provided appears to be broken. I'm not getting a video at all. :shrug:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Edited by Data (04/27/17 03:04 AM)

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #825603 - 04/27/17 03:59 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tripystuff said:

can you see it now data? he had strange youtube address that doesn't work on phones apparently, I just removed the m. before youtube.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Chemical Addiction] * 1
    #825607 - 04/27/17 10:34 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

cocaino rap musique

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#825608 - 04/27/17 10:43 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I found myself while looking for nothing. Welcome OP

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Sham87]
    #825704 - 05/02/17 07:09 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

can someone help me solve this? The key is finding a paradox from it that implies weird principles. I talked in dialog at my home about the weirdest utilities and business endeavours such as a kind of trip game Spiral Cone Typewritter Office which would be a project aiming to produce time traveling robotic beattles to enter into a compartment and aid communication and telepathic brain/computer interface as well as deliver drugs to players coffee makers in the long extending series of players.

EDIT; This paradox was resolved. The problems I see have to do with signal speed in the machine.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:00 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825721 - 05/03/17 04:03 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I don f_ing believe it said the word battles instead of what I intended to site BETTLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825722 - 05/03/17 04:20 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

that suggestion would make a highly entertaining and difficult (hypothetical) internet cafe game with separate desks that sell tickets for gameplay to preform with drug optional by players with an outdoors smokestack area. Everyone I had the weirdest pair of experiences seeing graphics talking to me. Both where profound and one seems to be impossible to describe on a small amount of a legal drug. It was a huge suprise. I preform so much better in dialog (especially when no one's listening) as opposed to this thing with text and pictures. As I'm talking I kind of get brain freeze.

EDIT: Totally resolved.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:01 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825747 - 05/04/17 07:07 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825748 - 05/04/17 07:15 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Police, you will protect me from lobotomy i pray. I was treatened with"severe torthre and lobotomy" via an electronic device and ive been stuck in mental health facilities for 12 years and i dont even have any mental illness (they think im a mentally retarded schizophrenic and im not!) Im currently being forced to take medication that i dont need against my will and im positive its poison.

Invisibledrawde
    #825750 - 05/04/17 09:00 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

:braindamage:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: drawde] * 2
    #825751 - 05/04/17 09:08 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

"Use THC POWER with your math skills to cause time travel effect."

:manofapproval:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibledrawde
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Sham87]
    #825752 - 05/04/17 09:12 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Legitimus maximus

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: drawde]
    #825754 - 05/04/17 10:23 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

:feelsweirdman:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #825758 - 05/05/17 12:38 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Thats how u keep it trippy.

:trippinbawelz:

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #825878 - 05/13/17 10:31 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I'll attempt to upload the new pics in a post in this thread and I'll press share.

Can anyone resolve the four page paradox and post the solution?

Can someone here combine general relativity with spiral cone correctly for both pure mathematics and examples of physics spiral cone machines. If the two spirals are made from titanium and twisting at 50% the speed of light and they had special electric current, it might produce a gravity wave generator from the spark gap intersection traveling at faster than light. They might classify the new purely mathematical paper (I'm pretty sure I don't think they should).

EDIT: TOTALLY RESOLVED.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:02 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825879 - 05/13/17 10:43 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

that's all the pics I wanted to post so far at this time (by error there are repeats)

EDIT: TOTALLY RESOLVED.

Spiral cone truly has power as a faster than light signal sender. Consider dimensions of spiral cone such that for, say, 30% light speed for metal, the intersection would be super-luminal. Than the intersection can be blocked by a metal peg producing a faster than light send/halt signal sender. That is still debatable, but details are required. If the intersection was a luminous spark gap, spiral cone provides experimental machines for testing electromagnetic feild and wave modification for FTL light sources. With other theoretical machinery the spark gap could be a gravitational field source possibly moving FTL.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:10 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826032 - 05/24/17 11:35 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

That paradox in the video has been totally solved. Everyone lets play this board game it might lead to a time machine that can control what people say with total illusion of free will and do magical stuff!

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826040 - 05/24/17 05:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The basics of the time machine card (everyone pleas add to it)

-there are four light indicators in the computer A,B,C,D.
-light A is controled. It indicates hammer release at time T1
-light B is observed by computer. It turns on by electrical relay of contact of both hammers for the base of the two spiral cones.
-light C is observed by computer. It turns of at T3 at time of starting motion of intersection as measured by microscopic fluctuations in current flow at (near) instant of intersection motion.
-light D is controled by computer. It tures on at instant of electromagnetic release.
If the real times T1, T2, T3 are proper, a time machine is what has been produced.

EVERYONE, THIS MIGHT BE THE KEY! Wok with me on it like professional physicists. I have lots of other contraptions. Any experts with time machines think Im on the right track?

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826083 - 05/27/17 03:53 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This needs to be highly edited
So I hope they are not actually using time machine questionair control on this post because Im attempting to messege through a version of a spiral cone time machine that might be able to do that ( or I hope they wouldnt do a reverse non working desigh thing but its interesting if they where to use time machine questionair control on whether I found a key peice of weired conciousness study concept that was profound- Ill explain this, just make sure everyone knows that with this and all stuff from me its very freindly and benign). It could be used to control a person in practice writting a peice of text to contain exact very close segments of 'wanted' segments, but it would be nice if they dont do that with the whole thing.

For each unit: [ The exoskelliton corkscrew plain is to be made of glass withe a half inch center glass rod with the width of the cylender two feet in diamiter and extending ten feet.][on the corksrew is copper or gold or some conductive yet slightly(measurably) electrically resistant  conductor metal, in pair of spiral cones differing in hights with auggmented tips resting on exoskelliton in cones with augmented tip ends 3mm appart.] [mounted to stand are two mechanical-unmotorized stand of adjustable joint angled for best posittioning, mounted to ends a hammer system like a fast passed mouse trap spiring loaded hammer rod with the rod bored throgh a ciggaret filter soft hammer (a cigaret filter might work)- a pair of those things one a single or a pair of stands, for two hammers to strick base of spiral cone- in next brakets its talked about hammer contact, the hammers would have to have robotic reset control][the wires at the base end would be U-turn twisted in a segment of the lead of (as with all segnets in this writting to be used experimentally determined exact adjustments) at 30 degrees (approximately) -closer to being a flat on hammer hit- with the two cones basses at proper distance of superposition][at other end, there is slight wire lead outwards with both wire leads attached to bobypinhead size stell ball bearing- a pair of them with a small rectangular plateform for an elextromagnet made from wire wond around a rod mounted by stand- use simular sensitve mechnical stand][there would be at the base attached to the corkscrew exoskelliton an electrical contact slid (stiff-ribbon), input electicity would be flowed into it and monitored (with exact measurement of altrations in resistance, the resistance measurably be changing with displacement of intersection point). Electrical system attached to that, and to computer and to end electromagnet.]

I had tentative logic sence of positive for this working as an information time machine but for the way more important part: I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS TIME MACHINE WORKS YET.

What Im asking, if anyone on the Shroomery or Growery or anywhere wants is to work as proffesional SAFE GAME/WORK FOR FREE thing of determining theoretically exactly if this time machine works- as best we can figure out how.

Edited by tripystuff (06/20/17 03:29 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom