Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinespirit.infinity
Stranger
Bunk kratom: An imminent problem in which must be publicly addressed.
    #821982 - 12/16/16 03:51 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Bunk kratom: A serious problem in which must be publicly addressed.

Here are just a few of my observations, in theory, comprising the possible clandestine conspiracies in which many wholesale kratom vendors have been subversively complicit in perpetuating.

1). Marketing Mitragyna Parvifolia under the deception of being genuine MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA; or otherwise CUTTING the good with the bad. Mitragyna Parvifolia is a ridiculously pathetic species in which boasts of its bunk-ass alkaloids. Its effects are inexcusably weak, as the indole chemistry of this abominable tree does not contain the same valuable alkaloids in which m. sopeciosa has; though criminal cowards are asininely selling the putrid garbage leaf from this abhorrent tree as a petty substitution for our precious m. speciosa! How nauseatingly appalling!

2). Cutting good leaf with some other type of organic material; or simply just selling pure counterfeit leaf. I hear that this quite common these days.

3). Another offensively cunning scheme involves selling bunked-out leaf that has been subjected to prior chemical-pull extractions. This kind of garbage leaf is then marketed as if it were unadulterated leaf material, which pisses me off more than the above scam. And since this SCUM-LEAF still contains trace amounts of alkaloids it makes the perfect material with which to cut other batches of kratom leaf. Horribly, such misappropriated offenses have probably been perpetuated upon ALL of your favorite strains! You can't even trust that you're getting genuine maeng-da as a safe bet anymore. It's bad enough that some maeng-da isn't even harvested from mature trees. Everyone knows that quality leaf is derived from MATURE trees. Green maeng-da is such a scam!

Again, I'm arguing that much of the leaf material that we receive from overseas wholesalers has been subjected to previous alkaloid-extractions prior to reaching our intermediary vendors! This would explain why so much of the leaf that enters the United States renders us ONLY a faint intimation of a crappy body-high residual ---> while the most sought-after (((anxiety alleviating and euphoric effects))) are totally devoid of what we're getting! It's a joke when you have to take such a copious amount that you get sick just to get half-assed gratification; and this is because the chemical-pull methods used in the typical alkaloid-extraction processes will strip-out the desirable alkaloids in which render feelings of mental well being ---> while leaving behind (((ONLY faint alkaloid residuals))) of which produce a lame-ass, undesirable body-high and the downside of trace sedative effects without the bitchin buzz. What an insult!

Yes! Our sacred kratom leaf may have been surreptitiously stripped of its scintillating essences overseas! It is also likely that there are middlemen here in the United States who're meddling with the potency attributes of our leaf strains, as well. The industry is in dire need of standards for regulating kratom quality so that the consumer will be protected from such predatory exploitation. Reiterated, how many wholesalers abroad have been covertly conducting "chemical-pulls" on OUR leaf before shoving it down our throats?! If i were in a political position of authority I would enforce an exceedingly strict trade embargo upon Indonesian provinces in order to ensure that the good people of our Nation are getting  the quality kratom-medicine that they rightfully deserve. The enforcement of such measures would compel Southeast Asian governments to guarantee that quality medicines are being imported into our Country.

Hypothetically speaking, how easy would it be to pre-soak semi fresh kratom leaves in an extraction bath, prior to drying and then crushing them down? Everyone knows that an initial chemical pull (extraction) won't rob ALL of the alkaloids from the plant material. The wholesalers KNOW this dark little secret. PURE EVIL! And isn't it ironically enamoring that ever since big pharma had patented kratom's two primary alkaloids ---> that quality leaf strains have suddenly become much less prevalent? Indonesians hate Americans, anyway; all the more excuse to justify their heinous depravities against their victims! This would explain why it has become virtually impossible to obtain kratom leaf strains in which render desirable effects.

Conversely, enough residual traces of the desirable alkaloids tend to remain in the "adulterated leaf products" for it to still pass as alleged kratom, but nauseatingly WEAK kratom; especially when considering that it would be necessary to take copious amounts just to derive even a vague dissimulation of the undesirable effects in which most of us don't want. Following the initial extraction, after the leaves have been dried you would never otherwise know it, besides noticing that the tea is utterly devoid of "that old familiar feeling of well being." People who don't know their kratom will argue that they feel the effects when all that they're getting is the faint traces of the garbage residuals. they have obviously never had REAL kratom before, which is pitiful.

Good kratom has practically become a MYTH over night. Oh, and please don't patronize me about tolerance levels because I KNOW my own body and what to expect from a quality kratom leaf product. Arguably, one doesn't need an extract if he or she has a reliable source of HIGH QUALITY LEAF STRAINS!

Over the last few months I've seen more bunk kratom than throughout my 12+ years of partaking. Yes, the market is literally FLOODED with purely GARBAGE kratom leaf. This may sound rather redundant, but i cannot ardently emphasize enough as to how bitterly betrayed that i feel. For instance, there used to be a time when Red Vein Thai and Red Vein Maeng-Da were ALWAYS dependably good quality kratom strains; a time when one could order from practically any online vendor and would get REAL quality red or white vein anything, but not anymore! You aren't even getting the strains which are being advertised at the vendors' websites: None of it is genuine, none of it is quality. Kratom might as well be a schedule I controlled substance if it is all going to be bunk; what would the difference be? In my perception, it is a crime to sell or distribute adulterated, bunk-ass product.

It seems that the MAJOR distributors in Indonesia have intentionally flooded the marketplace with exceedingly substandard leaf products, ENCOMPASSING EVERY STRAIN BEING SOLD. Why is it that numerous internet vendors are suddenly selling kilos for under $150.00? Cheap kilos are no deal as they are all bunk-garbage. As of recently, I've been burnt by quite a few online vendors who sold me probably the worst, most substandard leaf strains which i have ever seen, if they are even distinguishable strains from one another; of which any desirable effects are completely absent. Pointedly, good quality kratom is no longer available; even if you're willing to pay $300.00 per pound for it, you will still get bunk garbage regardless. You'd think that you could actually get a break on some decent quality leaf if only you paid a higher price for it, but it all seems to be the same TRASH! It used to be that you would get what ya pay for, but not anymore!

It blows my mind as to how obliviously inculpable that the internet kratom vendors have so flagrantly become! WE MUST BEGIN FIGHTING BACK! I've never witnessed so much dishonor in the kratom trade ever before.

Perhaps I should make a website where I shall list every bunk vendor in which I have encountered on the internet, as I have a LONG list of vendors who need to either discard their inventories of GARBAGE or be shut down as by ultimatum. i will make it my mission to DESTROY their businesses for selling bunk products. These people have no right to sell us garbage. I'm disgusted with being ripped off! We should unite with the common cause of sabotaging all vendors who sell weak trash. Perhaps their website could be attacked via virus infiltration? Since we currently have no regulatory statutes to protect us from being victimized with bunk leaf. I am furious!

Just because the inhuman wholesalers in Indonesia ripped them off does not justify selling us the bunk products which were surreptitiously sold to them. They should have done the right thing by returning the substandard leaf to the scammers in Indonesia. So what if the American vendors were to incur a couple thousand dollars in loss by discarding the trash leaf that was sold to them by the Indonesian wholesalers. Take your loss, discard the junk leaf and then locate an honest wholesaler instead of selling me your TRASH. just because you were ripped off doesn't justify burning me, too. Those dishonorable Indonesian wholesalers MUST be held culpable for their evil... There MUST be much higher standards of enforcement with regards to quality control. I desire vengeance, as I have been severely wronged by numerous internet vendors over the last few months. My old source always supplied me with high potency leaf. Just 10 grams of their mid-grade leaf would more than satisfy my daily routine. The garbage leaf that I have seen over the last few months is a disgrace. What the hell happened to all of the quality kratom? I don't WANT your over-priced extracts! I want unadulterated leaf products only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Bunk kratom: An imminent problem in which must be publicly addressed. [Re: spirit.infinity] * 1
    #821992 - 12/17/16 02:11 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

get a better vendor.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals