Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: Doc Holiday and Quad OG Hydro/Aero 400w HID 2016 [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #818025 - 08/11/16 03:24 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Hell to the yeah!
I'm hoping I can get one like yours if you like her so much,
I only have one bean!
Wanna see a the female sitting bull I've got into flower?
Stocky bitch. I went with small pots though for smaller plants this time thinking if be running more, but I had a few males to cull and the rest of my afdiesel/bluefire females died whilst I was taking a vacation, got two awesome gals of those also, and I've cloned em all..

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: Doc Holiday and Quad OG Hydro/Aero 400w HID 2016 [Re: ashfiken]
    #818058 - 08/12/16 02:35 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Dude I would love to I lost all of my sitting bulls so sad I built a couple versions of a mini veg tent and none of them worked out except my new veg box but so many seedlings got lost and the ones that were saved were not very great I had one sitting bull survive and it was a male...so yes would totally love to see them!

Well in addition to the docs and Quad I
had to add the Super Silver Haze to flower cause I'm running out of room fast and that haze has been in limbo veg for like 2 months I don't remember exactly when it sprouted but she was ready to go hopefully a she we will see it is in a soil less mix in a .5 gal pot it's either going in to my buddies super soil or stay in a soil less mix with the same nutes as my aeroponics it depends if my buddy brings it in time for transplant... anyway pics are up the pics in my veg box the haze is the one with the pink zip tie

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Edited by Baron_Samedi (08/12/16 02:42 AM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#818088 - 08/13/16 10:33 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

She is one fat cola having bitch, my fattest yet, but into week 5 of flower no real smell distinguishable, lots of trichomes, but no odor hardly.
Will be interesting to smoke and see what she's about!
Btw for anyone else this us a sitting bull by greenpoint seed co.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#818098 - 08/13/16 05:37 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

oh that is a sexy chick with a dick right there man oh heart breaking! I just got the last of that series ace high pretty stoked for those as soon as mine died I tried to buy more but they were gone...

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#818130 - 08/14/16 04:59 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I really likes the idea of all the chemdawg he used in that series , that's what caught my eye anyway.
Honestly I'd run all of em to see what there're bout if I could, also seems to me that there was one he considered premier strain that cost around double. Can't memba which one it was tho, that's one I want.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#818351 - 08/20/16 12:07 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

new pics up

I'm have started to flush the Quad OG looking to harvest next week so apparently my fancy net pots are restricting growth and making the new docs bonsai so that's a fail but little nugs are better than no nugs even the clone i took of the docs is starting to flower in veg with veg nutes lol that silver haze looks like it's gonna pick up their slack anyway I'm digging the haze and really excited to harvest that Quad she smells so good

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#818460 - 08/23/16 03:28 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

new pics up
just harvested the Quad OG really surprised at how many nugs there was after I trimmed it all down that plant looked really small but there it is I'm curing most of it hopefully it works out this time...
Just added the Queens to the tent and the docs are trucking along I think I got these rigs all dialed in and don't have to check them or tweak them every night I'll only have to check once or twice a week till late flower when the plants drink .5 gal a day... but since these systems are Aero they use alot less water and not as much wasted nutes the foggers are the best for less maintenence growing both rigs under $30 ea not a bad deal
anyway this grow log will finish after the docs are finished then updates will go to the next grow log mahalo for watching

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#818714 - 08/30/16 04:55 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

a bit of curing and harvest pics

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#818855 - 09/02/16 12:13 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Well the messed up doc had to be harvested apparently the fogger had a major malfunction and it heated the water to over 100 degrees and had severe root rot so she had to go down at least she gave out some solid Lil nugs and some real nice trim... lesson learned don't try to control root systems they will bonsai really quick and with these rigs you have to choose either to have easy access to your water system or top support for your plants even though I lost a plant to this malfunction I will stick with top support though the double screen dosent help at all... wow love the ramble anyway all I'm saying is it was good to see all the flaws in my system in one plant the other doc is doing great with less restrictions on the top and bottom but still a little root bound and the new queen in the tent is doing amazing with no restrictions below but that's another log one more doc to go for this log thanks for watching

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck