Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekushroom
Stranger

First time grow, seemingly good, annoying yellow dieing leaves?
    #801598 - 12/17/15 12:51 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys this is my first indoor grow nd so far im very happy. But being new i dont have everything down. I was reading my problem my be potassium. I read i was to flush my plant with just water. If that being said is true nd if thats what i must do does that mean after ive ran normal water thru it should i give it a light mix of nutes or should i just give it camg nd rooting solution? Also when i dont water with nutes i heard i need camg nd rooting solution, how true is that what should i be watering with when im not using nutes, for both veg nd flower?

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Clones
2. How old are your plants? To old lol but couple months just flipped them into flower a week ago
3. How tall are your plants? Just lower than my waist
4. What size containers are they planted in? Most are 3 gal pots, i have a couple in 1 gal but next grow i plan on going 3 to 5s instead
5. What is your soil mix? I believe ocean grown or fox farms, just basic stuff. Got some potters gold for next grow as ive heard good things nd got to plant one baby into it nd i really like it works alot better than the last shit
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use and how much you give per watering? I water roughly every 2 days. Ive been resently just giving them bloom nd bud, camg, and rooting solution. But i believe this is the stem of where my problem is. Each plant takes bout half a gal, please let me know if it should be taking more in cause i do not know
7. What is the pH of your water? Roughly 6-6.2
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? Its the gen hydro grow box, cant get up to look the wife will get upset for turning half the lights on as its late af right now
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No i havent attempted that yet
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") started with mh for veg and hps now for flower
11. How close are your lights to the plants? Prolly a foot to two feet, they are toooo big, whoops! :shrug:
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? Small closest  25 in x prolly 5 feet mayyybbbeee
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? I try keeping the temp below 77 nd humidity stays between 40-50
14. What is the pH of the soil? Idk my pen is water only ill find out when i water tomorrow
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Not really
16. How much experience do you have growing? A little bit from outdoor as a teen, and just mushies now besides this.

Please guys give me any tips tricks advice knowledge anything! I love to learn and want the best for my plants! Thank you guys sooo much for your help, i hope to see you around the forums, and maybe ill catch over on the shroomery! -kushroom

Edited by kushroom (12/17/15 12:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekushroom
Stranger

Re: First time grow, seemingly good, annoying yellow dieing leaves? [Re: kushroom]
    #801611 - 12/17/15 08:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You guys must be pretty dead over here

:jah:

OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
Re: First time grow, seemingly good, annoying yellow dieing leaves? [Re: kushroom]
    #801795 - 12/18/15 05:58 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry for the late reply and yeah it gets pretty dead around here from time to time lol.  Your issues are NOT from potassium but it IS from Nitrogen.

I base all of my final decisions from this URL: http://www.growery.org/2991/Diagnosis

I would recommend sticking to your usual feeding schedules because during flowering stage its somewhat normal for the lower leaves to develop deficiencies since all of the nutrients are being absorbed quickly by the flowering buds on the plant.  I usually go through and cut or pluck all of my extra fan leaves during the flowering stage.  Getting rid of the excess leaves will allow for more nutrients to be absorbed in areas that need it the most when flowering, such as the buds.  Everyone has their own preference on how they maintain their plants during flowering.  This is just something I enjoy doing because I usually have a good many plants in a small area so it allows for maximum harvest in the end.  If you have any further questions feel free to ask!  Once again, sorry for the late response and the forum being so dead lol.

Offlinekushroom
Stranger

Re: First time grow, seemingly good, annoying yellow dieing leaves? [Re: ShroomingChaos]
    #801949 - 12/21/15 07:32 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Right on thank you very much man! Ill give that a try since im growing in my closest right now, thanks for the info nd tip man i appreciate very much!

OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
    #801980 - 12/21/15 02:44 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Not a problem.  Keep us updated on how its going!  Best of luck.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds