Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshenmue
Stranger
seeking help
    #797106 - 10/18/15 02:57 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

My name is Eric, I'm 29 years old, and I just recently moved to mid-Michigan.  I was born with a very rare gastrointestinal disease known as Peutz Jeghers syndrome.  When I was 10 years old, medical malpractice caused me to have intestinal gangrene.  I was in the hospital for 27 days, I needed 9 blood transfusions, and I barely survived.  Over 90 percent of patients with my condition end up with cancer at some point in their lives.  I have countless medical records.  I experience constant organ pain and I have post traumatic stress disorder.

A large majority of the public supports medical marijuana but I believe there is something that some of them are not aware of.  Most people who need medical marijuana the most end up in section 8 housing for the disabled, which are federal buildings where possession can lead to eviction.  Even if federal law eventually got changed, these are smoke free buildings and public use is not permitted even in legal states - so, no matter what, people in these homes have no way of using it.

Medication either constipates me, gives me headaches, makes me sweaty, or makes me dependent.  Medical marijuana clears up almost all of my pain, helps my nausea, clears up my ptsd, helps me sleep and eat, and gives me energy.  When I moved to Michigan, I got a card and was able to be pain-free for 2 months.  My roommate and I had disagreements and now I'm living in a federal disability apartment completely alone.  I have to choose between pain relief and shelter.  I would be homeless if I tried it.  I have to accept stabbing abdominal pain on a daily basis and the fact that I might not ever be able to use it again.  Even if something were to allow it, I have no car to travel to the clinics that give cards when it's time to renew and I wouldn't be able to afford much medication with my disability checks.

My question is - do I have any other options?  I spoke to someone on the internet who said that some states actually have housing for the disabled that aren't federal where I would be able to use the cannabis medication - but I was never able to figure out what they were talking about.  It honestly seems like my only hope is to somehow find a way to provide for myself and afford my own home - but I don't know how I can do that with all my pain and medical difficulties.  I don't wish to be co-dependent either - I have trouble trusting people.  Is there anything I can do?  If they exist, what were these non-federal disability homes that this person spoke of?  Is there anyway I can get assistance or get my story out?  Please, I'm in so much pain.  Plus, I've been told that cannabis oil has been shown to fight cancer and I'm absolutely terrified of the idea of chemotherapy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds