Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMarshal Room
Stranger
How do I get into growing cannabis legally?
    #684000 - 09/01/13 05:20 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I'm extremely interested in the scientific aspect of cannabis cultivation, and can easily see myself in a personally gratifying and prosperous career as a cannabis cultivator.

With all this movement towards legalization, it seems that now is the time to begin! I'm 18 years old, I have a spotless record, I'm college bound, and I'm moderately familiar with both marijuana cultivation and use.

How can I bring this to other people without fear of reprisal?! I just want to help people!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: How do I get into growing cannabis legally? [Re: Marshal Room]
    #684001 - 09/01/13 05:41 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

prepare to be let down, especially if you live in a state where medical marijuana is still illegal.

what state do you live in?

OfflineMarshal Room
Stranger
Re: How do I get into growing cannabis legally? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #684055 - 09/02/13 10:17 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Come on man, show some support.

I live in Georgia, but I'm prepared to follow my dream across the country.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: How do I get into growing cannabis legally? [Re: Marshal Room] * 1
    #684182 - 09/03/13 11:45 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

i'm being real with you.

you're going to have to move somewhere where it's legal, recreational or medical, or both. i live in colorado. it's pretty sweet. kind of a low plant count, 6 plants, no more than 3 in flower. or you can get a higher plant count from you doctor. might get in a little trouble though for being over the state count.

to work in the medical industry here you need an spotless record. you cant owe taxes or child support. you have to get licensed with the state. the MMJ industry here is pretty strict...

cali has higher plant counts, and from what i know it goes by county. some counties you can have more plants and more dry bud.

i'd say go on vacation. check some places out.

i did 5 years on felony probation for growing some plants. got off in january, visited denver for a concert in june, and moved out the next month.

make it happen.

Invisiblesattvabodhi
Stoney Stranger
Male

Loc: Manitou Springs, Colorado
Re: How do I get into growing cannabis legally? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #686437 - 09/27/13 12:32 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
i'm being real with you.

you're going to have to move somewhere where it's legal, recreational or medical, or both. i live in colorado. it's pretty sweet. kind of a low plant count, 6 plants, no more than 3 in flower. or you can get a higher plant count from you doctor. might get in a little trouble though for being over the state count.

to work in the medical industry here you need an spotless record. you cant owe taxes or child support. you have to get licensed with the state. the MMJ industry here is pretty strict...

cali has higher plant counts, and from what i know it goes by county. some counties you can have more plants and more dry bud.

i'd say go on vacation. check some places out.

Yes! What he said!

--------------------
All who wonder are not lost.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: How do I get into growing cannabis legally? [Re: sattvabodhi]
    #687470 - 10/03/13 02:52 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I would recommend Washington. They've got pretty good laws concerning medical growers. 15 plants per card, and 45 max. plants per collective garden. There are no difinitive rules regarding whether or not you can have more than one "collective garden" in a building or even on the same property though. So I guess you could have two gardens giving you 90 plants in a warehouse...

Find yourself some cash, get your equipment, and then find a landlord that doesn't mind renting to a medical patient who needs to be able to grow. Oh, and get your medical recommendation too. Lol

I will say though, finding a landlord will be somewhat difficult. Although I have seen some ads on craigslist in Tacoma for some guys who had storage units converted into indoor gardens. They were asking a shitload, but for a safe and secure place to grow, it may be worth it...

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlineyetelegeluz
Stranger
    #749285 - 09/23/14 12:21 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Chem spyder
*4447641^*
£

Grow weed medically
Its chill

Feed the eicosanoid!

Edited by yetelegeluz (09/23/14 12:44 AM)

OfflineTioWWW999
T.I.O

#791472 - 08/29/15 10:15 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Just get a medical card or move to a state for one

--------------------
:leaf: Come watch movies and TV with the forum at Stoned [TV] :leaf:

:mushroom2: Check out my Myristicin Info Thread :mushroom2:

OfflineGreenHeat
Stranger
Re: How do I get into growing cannabis legally? [Re: TioWWW999]
    #793455 - 09/14/15 12:31 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

You could also enroll in college at the Canadian school that's offering a class on how to get into the marijuana industry and start your own growing business. :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals