Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Dr. Earth's Bud and Bloom Fertilizer
    #793333 - 09/12/15 09:04 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I was looking for an inexpensive fertilizer for flowering, and i came across Dr. Earth's Organic Bud and Bloom fertilizer.

It seemed to have the right NPK ratio: P was highest, K second highest and N lowest percentage.

Anyone use it/tried it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Dr. Earth's Bud and Bloom Fertilizer [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #793345 - 09/12/15 09:42 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like it may be a fairly new product. I haven't even seen it in the stores but the hydro companies just had all their conventions and crap so all kinds of new products are gonna be coming out.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Dr. Earth's Bud and Bloom Fertilizer [Re: Magash] * 1
    #793797 - 09/18/15 03:45 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I've been using that stuff the last couple months, and as far as I can tell it works great. Be aware there are 2 very similar looking products with different NPK and slightly different ingredients. I think flower girl(4-10-7) is the one most people would want to use and Annual bloom(4-8-4) is for longer flowering stuff. There's also a liquid version with slightly different NPK(1-9-2) and a few different ingredients.

One time I emailed Dr earth asking what they suggest using for cannabis, and they suggested feeding once with the dry stuff and then use the liquid fertilizer for regular feedings. I don't totally understand why, but I just mix the dry stuff with water and sometimes bubble it into a tea. The creator of Dr Earth Milo Shammas actually made an indoor guide for cannabis growers called LSP 258 kit. I attached a PDF version. BTW I've been using their fruit tree fertilizer(7-4-2) for veg instead of the tomato and veggie(5-7-3) and it seems to work fine. It does have 1% extra sulfur, but it never seems to bring down the ph very much and besides that it seems to be all the same ingredients as any other Veg friendly Dr earth ferts. In email they suggest using the liquid tomato veg and herb fertilizer for regular vegetative feedings.

The Dr earth creator Milo said this guide I included was established with the help of professional cannabis club growers.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Dr. Earth's Bud and Bloom Fertilizer [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #795916 - 10/04/15 08:17 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Awesome man!

Thanks for the info and the PDF file.

Will come in handy, looks like Dr. Earth is a winner! And yes, i have seen the other similar products, so anyone using Dr. Earth should pay close attention to the NPK ratios, as each product is unique in their ratios.

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Re: Dr. Earth's Bud and Bloom Fertilizer [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #795919 - 10/04/15 08:43 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: Dr. Earth's Bud and Bloom Fertilizer [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #796124 - 10/07/15 04:53 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I came across this in my organic research and I see people have had very good success with it..

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds