Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMof
Male

I found something reeaaaaallly weird...
    #787666 - 07/30/15 10:21 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

It's a two page letter from a mass shooter

Let's see why it wasn't a disgruntled old man or a royal.

DATE: MARCH - 18 - 2009
"DEAR: NEW TEN NOW
"I AM JiVERLY WONG SHOOTING THE PEOPLE
"THE FiRST I WANT TO SAY SORRY I KNOW A LiTTLE ENGLiSH I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THiS. OF COURSE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY I SHOOTING? BECAUSE UNDERCOVER COP GAVE ME A LOT OF ASS DURiNG EiGHTEEN YEARS. I GOT SEVEN YEARS AND EiGHT MONTH DELiVERY TO GROCERY IN THE CALiFORNiA. CAME BACK NEW YORK ON THE AUGUST - 2007. LET TALK ABOUT WHEN I LiVE IN CALiFORNiA. SUCH AS. . .COP USED 24 HOURS THE TECHNiQUE OF ULTRAMODERN AND CAMERA FOR BURN THE CHEMiCAL IN MY HOUSE. FOR SWiTCH THE CHANNEL Ti.Vi. FOR ADJUST THE FAN. FOR MADE ME UNBREATHBLE. FOR MADE ME VOMiT. FOR CONNECT THE MUSiC INTO MY EAR.
"UNDERCOVER COP USUAL COiNED SOME NASTY WAS NOT TRUE ABOUT ME AND SPREAD A RUMOUR TO THE RECEiVER AND SOME PEOPLE KNOW ME CONDUCE TOWARD MANY PEOPLE PREJUDiCED AND SELFiSH TO ME . . . COP MADE ME LOST MY JOB . . . COP PUT ME BECAME POOR.
"LET TALK ABOUT WHEN I LiVE AT THE 28.BAKER . ST. 2ND FLOOR. JOHNSON CiTY. NEW YORK 13790. IT TERRiBLE WHEN I LiVE THERE SUCH AS. . COP WAiT UNTiL MiDNiGHT WHEN I OFF THE LiGHT AND WENT TO THE BED. COP UNLOCK MY DOOR AND CAME IN TAKE A SiT IN MY ROOM <<COP DiD IT THiRTEEN TiME ON THE YEAR 1994>> ON THE THiRTEEN TiME HAD THREE TiME TOUCH ME WHEN I SLEEPiNG. ONE TiME STOLEN 20 DOLLAR IN MY WALLET ONE TiME USED ELECTRiC GUN SHOOT AT THE BEHiND MY NECK. (THAT TiME I DiD NOT KNOW ENGLiSH)
"PLEASE CONTiNUE SECOND PAGE THANK YOU.
(Page 2)
"FROM 1990 TO 1995 NEW YORK UNDERCOVER COP TRY TO GET A CAR ACCiDENT WiTH ME. SUCH AS WHEN I DRiViNG ON THE HiGHWAY AND ON THE STREET UNDERCOVER COP SUNDDENLY BRAKE THE CAR STOP IMMEDiATELY AT THE OF FRONT MY CAR . . . COP DiD IT 32 TiME LiKE THAT DURiNG 1990 TO 1995 BUT I NEVER HiT THE CAR.
"MANY TiME FROM 1990 TO 1997 AT THE DAY TiME . . . COP EXPLOiT UNKNON ENGLiSH AND WENT TO MY HOUSE KNOCK THE DOOR FOR HARASS AND DOMiNEER. OF COURSE DURiNG THAT TiME COP COiNED SOMETHiNG WAS NOT TRUE ABOUT ME AND SPREAD A RUMOUR NASTY LiKE THE CALiFORNiA COP.
"FROM AUGUST - 2007 UNTiL NOW COP GAVE ME NOT TO MUCH ASS ONLY ONE TiME COP LEAVE A MASSAGE IN MY VOiCE MAiL AND SAiD << COME BACK YOUR COUNTRY >> AFTER FIVE MiNUTE I SEND A TEXT MASSAGE TO THEM I SAiD I WILL CALL THE POLiCE AND THEY SEND IT BACK TO ME THEY SAiD THEY ARE THE POLiCE
"DEAR. NEW TEN NOW. RiGHT NOW I STiLL GET UNEMPLOMENT BENEFiT OF THE COMPANY SHOP VAC ENDiCOTT. NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR WAS CHEAT AND UNPAiD FROM DECEMBER – 1st - 2008 TO DECEMBER – 28th – 2008. I ALREADY CLAiM WEEKLY BENEFiT FROM THAT DATE. ANY WAY I CAN NOT ACCEPTED MY POOR LiFE. BEFORE I CUT MY POOR LiFE I MUST ONESELF GET A JUDGE JOB FOR MAKE AN IMPARTiAL WiTH UNDERCOVER COP BY AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE WiTH ME GO TO RETURN TO THE DUST OF EARTH.
"ALREADY IMPARTiAL NOW. . .COP BRiNG ABOUT THiS SHOOTiNG COP MUST RESPONSiBLE. AND YOU HAVE A NiCE DAY."

Edited by Mof (07/31/15 01:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMof
Male

Re: I found something reeaaaaallly weird... [Re: Mof]
    #787668 - 07/30/15 10:24 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

oh fuck this guy wasn't raelegious

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: I found something reeaaaaallly weird... *DELETED* [Re: Mof] * 1
    #787676 - 07/30/15 10:38 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: If you have nothing of value to dd to a thread.  Don't waste time posting.

OfflineMof
Male

#788203 - 08/02/15 11:31 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

http://nypost.com/2015/08/02/at-least-10-people-shot-during-house-party-in-east-new-york/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow
9 people shot

not considered a mass shooting because the shooter was most likely holding the gun to the side and not aiming

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #788231 - 08/03/15 10:28 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Was I supposed to take something away from this post other that not understanding the ramblings of a paranoid, non-english speaking madman? I mean I guess it's kinda creepy, but I'm pretty sure he probably just has some kinda disorder.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMr Magenta
Toruk Makto
Male

Re: I found something reeaaaaallly weird... [Re: RasJeph]
    #789022 - 08/09/15 06:58 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a paranoid meth head to me. He screws over the people in his old town and then steals his dad's car to run away from his problems to the next town.
Cops don't go after people for nothing, and people don't get paranoid over cops for nothing. Paranoid and in possession of drugs he imagined everyone around him as an undercover cop. Eventually his brain was so fucked and his perception of reality so warped, that he decided to fucked up a bunch of people and end his life.

Quite sad really.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale