Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: fireshaman]
    #785405 - 07/14/15 08:28 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

just give me the link dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #785408 - 07/14/15 09:06 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

When sending cash to the UK, no matter who you're buying from, please use registered mail.

It will cost about $17/18 at the post office, but it's the only way to make sure it gets there.

As much as I would like to slam the 'Tude, it probably wasn't them. Royal Mail doesn't operate quite like the USPS where everything is all under the same umbrella.

From what I can figure out, some local post offices are practically independent & they use some contracted delivery workers. If some kind of tracking isn't on that envelope, those guys get sticky fingers.

We've had it happen to people & I really believed them when they said they mailed the cash, and our owner was picking up mail from the post office personally. He wants repeat business, so it wouldn't make sense for him to steal a few dollars. We've also had someone who forgot to use registered, 6 weeks went by & we were all sure it was lost, and then it turned up.

Still - be smart & send it registered or use an alternative payment method.

~~sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #786005 - 07/19/15 05:10 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the info Sherry, If I ever ship a cash envelope to the UK I will be sure to ship it via registered.

But now I have a way cheaper source that's within 20 miles of my house so no customs and lower prices are good for me.  Plus way more free seeds of GSC and GG #4 crosses has my interest so far.

I don't think I'll ever support Attitude anymore, it may not be their fault, but even when done right, it's not as good a value to me anymore and I'd rather support a Michigan based business =)  I did have to pay MI sales tax, but shit, I'm proud to do that!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom