Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take?
    #780863 - 06/02/15 09:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I mailed them an envelope with cash the only way they accept orders now from the US.

It's been 3 weeks.

Do you think the envelope was jacked?

After this happened, they told me I should have used registered mail, I did not even know of that service or that they recommend it or anything.

I'm pretty pissed, but such is life, especially this life!

I'm more pissed about the special seeds they have, less about the $.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: fireshaman]
    #780865 - 06/02/15 10:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Could take up to a month, if it makes it at all.
I always use the recommended registered mail option and they have it in days.

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: Stoneth]
    #780866 - 06/02/15 10:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

shit, word to the wise, also trying to spread the word both that their may be a shady postman there and to ensure to use registered.... shit.  =(
Thanks Stoneth

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: fireshaman]
    #781050 - 06/04/15 08:52 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

unlikely that a shady postman intercepted it. probably just going to take longer. For whatever reason sometimes mail takes a tour of the world when going between countries.

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #781229 - 06/06/15 10:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

i have mailed in cash from when they could only take cash cause there credit card system was down. it was around a 350ish order and it took for about 5 days to get it then about 3-4 days latter they mailed and i got it about a week after being mailed.

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #783220 - 06/25/15 12:00 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Mr Shroom, did you mail via registered?

I will only use registered from now on.

They got my registered letter, no issue.

Fuck whomever stole my fucking first package of $....

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #783224 - 06/25/15 01:45 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

good luck actually getting seeds from attitude seed bank if you live in the US. fuck that place. they do a shit job at being stealthy with their shipping. had my order stuck in los angeles for 4 weeks before they shipped it to me. they stole all my seeds and broke my coffee cup that i ordered. went to gorilla seed bank and got my seeds in about a week after i ordered.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #783225 - 06/25/15 02:03 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

My first order ( before I worked for Gorilla ) took 16 days from Cali to UK sent registered mail. I think I PMed poor Sherry every single one of those 16 days. :0P Good luck with your order and the grow to follow.

-Gavin

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #783534 - 06/27/15 05:54 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I got my second letter back from them, which I mailed to them via registered.

It's been over 6 weeks on the first letter I mailed to them, and I'm fairly certain someone somewhere jacked it.

When you add the required fee to mail registered and their high price they charge me for shipping, despite shipping being cheap for them, I feel pretty shaded out by them.  I will try other places and other places in Canada have worked well for me.

I do like their freebies, but I feel like their employee jacked my cash.  I hate to say that, but that's the safest bet, unless they've got a shady postman.  I feel like if it were the postman, they'd have arrested him already, but it could be that he's gotten away with it, since the stoners are too noided to report issues.  Who knows, but don't be a dummy like me!  =))

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#783538 - 06/27/15 07:22 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

you can try herbies head shop if you want. i have ordered from them once but got my stuff the fastest from them. also from everything i have read it been good about them as well

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
    #783774 - 06/29/15 11:13 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Next seed bank I use with either be the one in Canada I like or even better one in the US I've recently heard about.  I will not repost it, since I haven't tried it myself.  I contacted them with a question and there's been no reply.  Being that I'm a business owner myself I know the importance of good customers service and they may not be on top of that, or perhaps don't monitor their emails well.

I may try Herbies, I've seen lots of ads for them over the years.

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#783841 - 06/30/15 07:51 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

fireshaman said:
Next seed bank I use with either be the one in Canada I like or even better one in the US I've recently heard about.  I will not repost it, since I haven't tried it myself.  I contacted them with a question and there's been no reply.  Being that I'm a business owner myself I know the importance of good customers service and they may not be on top of that, or perhaps don't monitor their emails well.

I may try Herbies, I've seen lots of ads for them over the years.

i was very impressed with herbies. i ordered some seeds and they ran out of stock over the week end and could not fill my order and they emailed me letting me know that they ran out but had more comming in on like monday or tusday and my order would be shipped out as soon as the stock came in and it ship on tuesday. so i was happy and they do have a good selection. the only thing i can say i can say they dont do is price match but i did get a SHIT LOAD of free seeds from them alot more then ive gotten from any other venders. i ordered 21 seeds and recived 17-18 free seeds so i was impressed.

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
    #783895 - 07/01/15 12:04 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for that info MrShroom.

Did you like the other seeds they included or were they just okay?

Attitude did include some extra seeds, but they're mostly just okay, but admittedly I'm still a bit excited.

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#784115 - 07/02/15 12:13 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

oh well quick correction it was 20 free seeds i got not 17-18.. but for seeds w i got for free here they are.

4x Mixed Kush Seeds (Apothecary Genetics Seeds)
1 X World Of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminised Seed,
2 X Heavyweight Dream Machine Feminised Seeds,
3 X Dinafem Critical Feminised Seeds,
10 X Afghani Regular S

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
    #784455 - 07/06/15 03:21 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks Mrshroom.

My new opinion of Attitude is they suck balls.  If you do use them, be sure to use a registered letter, which adds a lot onto the cost.  Also they are too expensive.  But at least use their 20% or whatever 420 coupon...

I do like their extras.

But I just ordered from a US firm, paid for the same fucking seeds and got 10 freebies, that are super fresh good ones, unlike the old bobo seeds that were the Tude (turd) seeds.

I will not plug this new US based firm I have since used, since I don't know how their seeds have turned out yet, but I would however if you're a US person, to suggest looking more locally, I paid 1/3 or more less and got way more value and no customs risk.  A win / win in my books. The seeds I bought were from the US, so no wonder they would be more easily bought from Colorado when they were likely made in Cali =)

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
    #784456 - 07/06/15 03:22 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Plus there's a good chance, in my book that a  low paid attitude employee stole my seeds.  Shame on them if they did or the Royal postal worker that grafted my letter.  If this happened to me, how many others did it happen to?  a lot I'd bet!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: fireshaman] * 2
    #784495 - 07/06/15 09:21 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe a worker at the tude but I've always had good luck with the royal mail.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
Re: How long should a 1st class letter to the UK attitude take? [Re: Magash]
    #785380 - 07/14/15 04:24 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for that bit of info too, I do trust the Royal Mail too, way more than the numb nuts they have working there....

As a update, nothing from The tude (turd).

But I did order from a US firm and they shipped from my own state, and they contained 4 extra packets of 3 each tester seeds, all seemingly fresh, but less tested, some Girl Scout Cookie crosses, Gorilla Glue Crosses and others in addition to the Quantum Kush I was hunting for, since this strain is no longer in production, I think it's a conspiracy against super potent mota =)  LOL

So it's good to know even when one company is super flaky, at least a domestic firm can do a price that's nearly half and do double the bonuses, with zero risk.  LOL @ the Tude.

Us folks, shop around try Canada or the US =)

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #785384 - 07/14/15 05:09 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

who the hell in the US sells marijuana seeds?

Offlinefireshaman
Stranger
    #785391 - 07/14/15 05:56 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

a few companies.

I haven't tested these seeds yet, so I don't want to prematurely promote them if you know what I mean.

In fact the packets look different from the main TGA packs I got of the same seeds recently, but they may have been redesigned or more likely from a diff print shop since the firm has two branches and officially Quantum Kush was released by their partner firm Home Grown Wonders or Heroes of the farm or something like that, so these could be the ones that were sold direct from the farm.

They tend to sell US made seeds only.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag