Home | Community | Message Board


Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Grow Journals

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
CBDFarms Never Ending Garden
    #776700 - 04/21/15 06:42 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Well I thought I start my journal sooner rather than later haha. ill start with a video update and move on to pictures and more video updates.
I run promix HP in smart pots/ghetto smart pots, haha, and I use Fox farms nutes(tried others just like FF and the price isn't that bad) I wanted to try organic but making a compost pile seems like a no no with all my dogs haha.
The 3 biggest are white widow x orange haze
the babies are:
Purple OG 18
Sleestack
Trainwreck
Amnesia Haze
Critical Kush
Banana Og
and a bagseed from Australia.

I am in need of pollen(from known strains not bagseed) and would gladly make it worth your time. Please PM me if interested. Anyway off to the grow.


Edited by CBDFarm (04/21/15 06:44 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden [Re: CBDFarm]
    #776708 - 04/21/15 09:15 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Opps stoner moment, can a mod move this please haha. Wrong section.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 24,079
Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #776712 - 04/21/15 09:44 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

This thread was moved from Hydroponic & Agroponics.

Reason:
"Opps stoner moment, can a mod move this please haha. Wrong section."
done


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: Stoneth]
    #776728 - 04/22/15 02:27 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
<img src='http://www.growery.org/forums/images/moved.gif'> This thread was moved from Hydroponic & Agroponics.

Reason:
"Opps stoner moment, can a mod move this please haha. Wrong section."
done



Thank you  <3


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery


Registered: 11/02/14
Posts: 1,107
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #776743 - 04/22/15 10:40 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Your video is private, homie.


--------------------
Signature this, ho.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: SleepAid]
    #776753 - 04/22/15 01:46 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Really? Hum got to look into that.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery


Registered: 11/02/14
Posts: 1,107
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #776754 - 04/22/15 03:02 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I can see it now. I wish I could grow outdoors but I'm pretty sure where I live people would jack my shit.


--------------------
Signature this, ho.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Registered: 08/28/12
Posts: 7,830
Loc: █████
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: SleepAid]
    #776756 - 04/22/15 03:28 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Get a big.dog. I know someone would think twice if they came in my yard with a barking,defensive, German Shepherd.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery


Registered: 11/02/14
Posts: 1,107
Last seen: 1 month, 23 days
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #776757 - 04/22/15 03:37 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I have a dutch shepherd. I'll look up the legalities of growing outdoors within my city limits but I think as long as my gate is locked I'm good to go. I just know the people across the way have had their house broken into a couple times and I would prefer not to have that serious of a situation arise in the first place.


--------------------
Signature this, ho.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: SleepAid]
    #776766 - 04/22/15 05:46 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SleepAid said:
I can see it now. I wish I could grow outdoors but I'm pretty sure where I live people would jack my shit.




Get a big dog like stated. German Shepherds are the easiest guard dogs IMO. They just do anything to make their master Happy.


Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Get a big.dog. I know someone would think twice if they came in my yard with a barking,defensive, German Shepherd.




Yep that's exactly my thought! Not many people want to come to my house with 3 big dogs. We have a Siberian Husky, German Shepherd, and Cane Corso x rottweiler mix(still a puppy but should be 110+ pounds)



Quote:

SleepAid said:
I have a dutch shepherd. I'll look up the legalities of growing outdoors within my city limits but I think as long as my gate is locked I'm good to go. I just know the people across the way have had their house broken into a couple times and I would prefer not to have that serious of a situation arise in the first place.




Oh cool you do have a dog, well if you ever do decide to grow outdoors do what I do... Make it known you have big dogs...



People also see them play like this and they think "oh shit" and Ive never had the cops called once and ive had 10 foot+ plants.


They  grew over the already bigger fence we had built but oh well.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMof
Male

Registered: 07/02/08
Posts: 418
Last seen: 17 days, 7 hours
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #776773 - 04/22/15 07:26 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

what does pollen do to the plant chemically?
would it increase the amount of CBD?


--------------------
Things to do while running


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: Mof]
    #776776 - 04/22/15 09:16 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GIdoubleB said:
what does pollen do to the plant chemically?
would it increase the amount of CBD?





It pollinates the plants and makes seeds.

EDIT: Think of it this way. The pollen is sperm, and the bud is the egg... I can go further into it and talk about the calyx and how the seed(s) are formed and held, but that requires a write up lol.


Edited by CBDFarm (04/22/15 09:19 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecheezymold
That Guy


Registered: 12/26/13
Posts: 595
Last seen: 3 months, 13 days
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm] * 1
    #776984 - 04/25/15 02:02 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Nice garden!  I'm jealous I cannot grow outdoors either.  For sure some ice head would steal my shit before its even able to be smoked.  Even if I did have a yard, a dog would not be enough to scare them away.  If the dog tears their throats out, I would be held accountable.  Fucking tweakers lol.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: cheezymold]
    #777757 - 05/04/15 07:36 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
Nice garden!  I'm jealous I cannot grow outdoors either.  For sure some ice head would steal my shit before its even able to be smoked.  Even if I did have a yard, a dog would not be enough to scare them away.  If the dog tears their throats out, I would be held accountable.  Fucking tweakers lol.





Really that sucks, what part of the world do you live in if you dont mid me asking?
UPDATE, well video update haha


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecheezymold
That Guy


Registered: 12/26/13
Posts: 595
Last seen: 3 months, 13 days
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #777763 - 05/04/15 08:12 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Hawaiian Isles.  Some of the strangest laws that protect people that commit burglary or domestic abuse.  Police are rampant here too.  They actually lobbied against a bill that would make it illegal for police to have sex with prostitutes while on the job.  Not all of them are bad, but holy shit do we have some scum on the force lol. 

Your garden makes me so jelly lol.  How much are you expecting to pull from each plant?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: cheezymold]
    #777768 - 05/04/15 09:33 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
Hawaiian Isles.  Some of the strangest laws that protect people that commit burglary or domestic abuse.  Police are rampant here too.  They actually lobbied against a bill that would make it illegal for police to have sex with prostitutes while on the job.  Not all of them are bad, but holy shit do we have some scum on the force lol. 

Your garden makes me so jelly lol.  How much are you expecting to pull from each plant?




Wow... That doesn't sound like fun... Cops already kill unarmed people and get away with it, how much more power do they want.... Makes me want to move to the U.K. where there are no police.

I rather do indoor, I just don't have the room, but i do like growing outdoor as I can have more plant and let them grow taller.

It's hard to say exactly how much I will pull, but lets say all plants are 6 feet tall, I would get around 5-8 ounces dry weight per plant(depending on strain, pheno,etc). If I let them get 8-10 feet plus like I like, I get a lot more weight. 10 ounces+ dry usually. but most the time I turn my buds into wax while its still wet(live resin) so I can skip the curing process and wait. I feel I also get more resin/thc build up compared to when it's dry.

This is some of my outdoor product... Good enough to smoke, but I rather turn it into wax like so(what it turned into)







Edited by CBDFarm (05/04/15 09:34 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecheezymold
That Guy


Registered: 12/26/13
Posts: 595
Last seen: 3 months, 13 days
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #777783 - 05/04/15 10:04 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

You learn pretty quickly how to deal with the cops here.  Many of them are roided out and will beat the shit out of you if you piss them off.  Nobody gets shot up by the fuzz here, but beatdowns and theft is common if you piss them off. 



This happened a block from my place.  The cop still kept his job and walked free despite solid evidence. 

You don't like your flowers?  I don't think I could give up my flowers for wax.  I love the taste way too much.  Dab pens are amazing for stealth mode in public though.  Same reason I like my dabs with a fuller terp profile than something that is super refined.  I find with dabs that the effect is the same for me for different strains.  It is just hybrid, sativa, or indica dabs lol.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: cheezymold]
    #777819 - 05/05/15 12:12 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
You learn pretty quickly how to deal with the cops here.  Many of them are roided out and will beat the shit out of you if you piss them off.  Nobody gets shot up by the fuzz here, but beatdowns and theft is common if you piss them off. 



This happened a block from my place.  The cop still kept his job and walked free despite solid evidence. 

You don't like your flowers?  I don't think I could give up my flowers for wax.  I love the taste way too much.  Dab pens are amazing for stealth mode in public though.  Same reason I like my dabs with a fuller terp profile than something that is super refined.  I find with dabs that the effect is the same for me for different strains.  It is just hybrid, sativa, or indica dabs lol.





Believe me cops get away with way too much... I had one threaten to shoot my dog in my own house, after I was robbed at gun point by someone... That was the one time i called the police(i was 17. Im 21 now) and never will I again... I learned my lesson...
I don't like flowers in general because I have Crohns and wax just hits me 100x faster,better, and I just like it more and since I can make it, I don't have to pay the 30+ dollar price for grams. Win win for me.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecheezymold
That Guy


Registered: 12/26/13
Posts: 595
Last seen: 3 months, 13 days
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #777820 - 05/05/15 12:46 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

That is so shitty.  Dogs are the most common victims of police violence.  Dogs get shot all the time here and the officers just shrug it off and say it was impeding the investigation.  Ahh you have a medical need for a stronger medicine than I do.  I have two herniated discs in my neck and boney overgrowth on my vertebrae.  Flowers go a long way for my pain relief though.  Hitting dabs makes my head feel like it's going to explode and I chew the fuck out of my tongue for some reason.   

I really want to check out some 1:1 CBD strains, but I imagine it would be hard for me to tell if I got an actual CBD pheno from a seed without access to a lab.  I wish I had some local grower friends that I could trade cuts with.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Registered: 04/18/15
Posts: 179
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: cheezymold]
    #777834 - 05/05/15 02:42 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
That is so shitty.  Dogs are the most common victims of police violence.  Dogs get shot all the time here and the officers just shrug it off and say it was impeding the investigation.  Ahh you have a medical need for a stronger medicine than I do.  I have two herniated discs in my neck and boney overgrowth on my vertebrae.  Flowers go a long way for my pain relief though.  Hitting dabs makes my head feel like it's going to explode and I chew the fuck out of my tongue for some reason.   

I really want to check out some 1:1 CBD strains, but I imagine it would be hard for me to tell if I got an actual CBD pheno from a seed without access to a lab.  I wish I had some local grower friends that I could trade cuts with.




It is sad, and 90 percent of the time it seems the dog was in its own backyard or house protecting it's property when they kill them... I mean you kill a police dog you get 20 to life... Where is the justice?
That sucks, you must have bad neck pain.
Dabbing helps me as I wake up every morning feeling like I am going to throw up, gagging, nauseous, and it happens randomly throughout the day, so it sucks. That's also why I like dabbing better as it hits more immediately, and at work it smells less and I can get away with it. My doctors were surprised as I am only 21. I am 5'11 and only weight 110 pounds,i had intussusception as well. It's where your small intestine goes inside your large intestine like how a telescope closes. I was throwing up for a week straight 24/7 and lost 20 pounds. I wish I could have a stomach/intestine transplant haha. But that's my life...  I too like to trade, but am not sure if this board is trade/swap friendly. I am also on cannabisknowledge, and they are fine with it which is nice. I was looking for some pollen and got a huge response haha. I too am looking into high CBD strains like CBD crew. They have a 1:1 and sometimes it seems higher. They have lab results on there actual website. I forgot what strain but it had 15 percent cbd. http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/cbdcrew


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Grow Journals

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th April)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Snurry 25,219 109 05/05/10 09:42 AM
by Inbred_gimp
* t0ad's adventure in gardening... a grow journal.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
t0ad 11,756 65 09/03/09 09:21 PM
by FurrowedBrow
* My Cramped Little Garden.(Updated 06-20)
( 1 2 3 all )
JMR 8,148 55 07/02/09 01:23 AM
by Dr. Siekadellyk
* sour diesel garden grow (CHOPPED)
( 1 2 all )
brainsOplenty 7,915 26 10/03/11 07:56 AM
by Paradise
* Mini Grow - CFL - Nirvana Short Ryder not Feminized - AutoFlowering - ( COMPLETE / ENDED )
( 1 2 all )
chucklehead 17,782 25 03/09/10 09:24 PM
by chucklehead
* the garden gardener 1,308 7 10/27/10 10:51 AM
by gardener
* SmokinErb's Garden SmokinErb 3,191 13 09/20/11 11:16 AM
by SmokinErb
* Barney's Farm - Red Dragon (fem) 100% Organic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Dayzt 37,097 98 04/29/10 02:36 AM
by Dayzt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach
7,398 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.102 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.