Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: My Cramped Little Garden. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #235181 - 06/01/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

not for this strain 5.8 is as high as u go

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: My Cramped Little Garden. [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #235206 - 06/01/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i doubt 5.8 is the maximum you can go.... but i believe that the strain likes a lower ph.....I never grew this strain before.....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#235290 - 06/01/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well it is to much for this plant to take more then 6.6ph for sho that would severly damage the plant

OfflineJMR

#241402 - 06/20/09 06:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So I know that is has been a long time since the last update(33days) my bad I have been pretty busy that and my best friend got popped with a quarter lb of bud and some fungus so he will prob go to jail for a year or more. But on with the update.

So to start with is the Big White Widow this plant has been flowering for 81 days and seems to be taking forever. Top of the plant was touching the reflector of the light and kind of just shriveled up a little.

Although I do like the fact that there are many bud sites on the plant.

Here are the clones that stretched out like a bitch. There is a total of 13 of them. They have been flowering for about 3 weeks now.

Here is the first of the 3 smaller White Widow plant and is flowering a lot faster and bigger than the rest. It is 81 days into flowering. This one has a stronger skunky sweet smell the rest barely smell like it.

These are the other two. 81 days into flowering.

This is the Himalayan Gold well after all the fan leaves fell of it got a little nut burned seems to have started to flower a little slower. The buds for the most part feel dry and most of the hairs seem to just fall off. It is days into flowering. It has almost like a sweet fruity smell to it. Also 81 days into flowering.
This is the top cola.

Here is the whole group together. The second is with the tinfoil reflector that I made.

Comment and suggestions are welcome.

Right now I wish I did a little more research before I bought the seeds but not much I can do now.

I am probably gonna buy some more seeds after this grow with some better genetics. Anyone have any suggestions of what strains that they think are just killer? I am looking for about 4 or 5 so hey if you want post your favorite strains that would be sweet.
Peace.

Offline4747
nope

Loc: east coast
Re: My Cramped Little Garden. [Re: JMR]
    #241879 - 06/21/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: My Cramped Little Garden. [Re: 4747]
    #242584 - 06/24/09 04:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

umm first off learn more.the strains u have are very good gen. it seams that you are not given them the proper Ph or attention a good plant needs that seems to be your major flaw
What NPK are u useing and what is the ph of your water and run off water?
and if posable what is the Ec you are getting off the plants.
see how the colas arent very dense this is due to a lack of nuts in flowering stage along with incorrect or no ph ajustments and see the curl in ALL of the plants
if i where you i would try this grow one more time WW is a great strain along with Big Bud and Hm.Gold and if that is rlly gold it should smell Cocoish or like Chocolate

Edited by TrippyShitMan (06/25/09 07:55 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #242765 - 06/25/09 02:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

From what I could understand in what TSM said, I mostly agree, they almost look like Hemp plants... There is no density at all, it's almost all single calyx's all over the place... I'd almost scratch this grow and make yourself a mad amount of Hash and start a new grow.  By the time your hash is gone you could have another harvest... You might wanna try that but otherwise, hey at least you were able to get them to that size!
:shrug:

Edit:  Actually that 1st of the smaller plants looks almost OK to smoke, i'd probably harvest that thing in a week or so cuz 81 days is ridiculous man, they should have been done at 60...

Take the rest down, even the clones and make a big ass batch of bubblehash and have some nugs and an assload of Bubble to smoke until your next grow is complete... Trust me you can do better with such a light, or you're going to have to get another one.  You can't grow that many plants under a single HPS unless its going to be a SOG.

It just looks like you didn't research before you started, they only stretched like that because you didnt keep the light nearly close enough.  Not to be an ass or anything but I've gotten more dense nugs than that from a couple CFL's...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Edited by Inverted (06/25/09 02:50 AM)

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: My Cramped Little Garden. [Re: Inverted]
    #242811 - 06/25/09 07:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yup yup Nailed it^^^:D :bigjoint:

OfflineJMR

#242889 - 06/25/09 01:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/191390

His white widow looks exactly like mine. Everyone that has bought their seeds from cannabisseeds.com has been disappointed.  Yeah the ph may be off, maybe I'll start to water them with distilled water. I have been giving them nutes its just that its probably not the best choice of nuts(miracle grow bloom booster)I may scrap the clones but I am going to leave the bigger plants for now as the still seem to becoming along. But honestly I think that the problem is that they were just shitty seeds.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #242922 - 06/25/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

A side not that no one seemed to mention. Do you have drain holes in your buckets? If not that can be the culprit in your ongoin over watering problem. Also, your choices for containers are not the best, simply because, having pots that slowly taper to be smaller on the bottom than the top help alot with soil drying. Also, Ph can vary from strain to strain, I would suggest a 6.3-6.8 for your white widow, not sure about the rest. But I have a feeling a better ph and some real pots(any the right shape and size will do) will help your plants alot. Check out my white widow and you can see what i mean. For a time refrence, the 2 dark green pics on the left in my sig are my white widow clones 5 weeks into flowering.

Edited by Integra21 (06/25/09 03:08 PM)

OfflineJMR

Re: My Cramped Little Garden. [Re: Integra21]
    #243167 - 06/26/09 01:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yes there are wholes in the buckets and the only plant I had problems with over watering is already gone. The biggest problem I think may be the ph and not enough light. But I am telling you guys it's the seeds cause even those schwag plants flowered faster and didn't have any problem with the water.

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#243203 - 06/26/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hmm the seeds could be part of the problem but i have had bag seeds grow very very dank so. i think the ph is a huge problem i would get ph testing strips and sort out the ph of your water and ajust to somewhere in the 6.0-6.9 range...next grow give thouse babys your undevided attention watch you plant and most importantly KNOW what is happing in the soil

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #243328 - 06/26/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

PH can be a very serious thing if not corrected.....even if you dont get a top of the line meter because of $$ reasons.....litmus papers or a vile and solution helps alot......and to adjust just use vinager to lower and baking soda to raise it as an alternative to storebought ph up and down......

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Offline4747
nope

Loc: east coast
    #243392 - 06/27/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

get Ice.

--------------------

OfflineJMR

Re: My Cramped Little Garden. [Re: 4747]
    #245070 - 07/01/09 07:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So I found some Ph strips in town. The ph of my tap water is about 7 and then the ph of the run off is closer to 6. should I adjust this? I'll post some pics tomorrow. Ever since I started to use this tinfoil cardboard thing as a reflector it seems that the buds seem to be doing a lot better. I am probably gonna start a white widow or ssh and try to do it with smaller plants cause not enough lighting seems to be the problem.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My Cramped Little Garden.(Updated 06-20) [Re: JMR]
    #245118 - 07/01/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

raising it just a little bit would be good......for soil the ideal range is 7.0-7.5

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom