Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemrdbrewer
Stranger
I may start growing
    #770338 - 02/27/15 01:16 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Yes i may start growing purely because im really pissed off with the way in which the dealers in my area treat there customers, being that the dealers are usually younger than me and im 18 and the best dealer iever had back along in summer got arrested and is now on bail and he wont be dealing anymore, got caught with an oz of bud all in 10 bags and 7g of mdma all in 1g baggies and its really sad.

Anyway i digress, i have a 5 acre field that we use for sheep to graze on te grass but there is a woods behind it and i was wondering if i got some ak49 autoflowering seeds and walked to them every night to check on them  that they would grow really well, i am trying to find an area where light can enter through the tree canape but it has enough cover from the sides and far enough away from the field that the sheep will not find it and for mum and dad to also not find it, i am only contemplating at the moment here so i dont really know what im gonna do but some basics or something would be amazing guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetommyg615
snoooper
Re: I may start growing [Re: mrdbrewer]
    #770342 - 02/27/15 04:19 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

hey man give this a watch

its part of a 3 part dvd all available online free
if not theres a free ebook available to download (im sure theres pleanty)
heres a link to a copied version http://www.rollitup.org/t/full-book-the-ultimate-guide-to-growing-marijuana.356304/
peace

--------------------
just ask frank

"he who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"

InvisibleP-O

Re: I may start growing [Re: tommyg615] * 1
    #770354 - 02/27/15 07:16 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

make sure u watch this too

Edited by P-O (02/27/15 07:23 AM)

Offlinetommyg615
snoooper

Re: I may start growing [Re: P-O]
    #770357 - 02/27/15 07:32 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

i dont see the relevance ?

--------------------
just ask frank

Offlinemrdbrewer
Stranger
Re: I may start growing [Re: tommyg615]
    #770361 - 02/27/15 09:29 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tommyg615 said:
hey man give this a watch

its part of a 3 part dvd all available online free
if not theres a free ebook available to download (im sure theres pleanty)
heres a link to a copied version http://www.rollitup.org/t/full-book-the-ultimate-guide-to-growing-marijuana.356304/
peace

thank you very much for this

do you think autoflowers will be the best thing to grow for my first grow

Offlinetommyg615
snoooper

#770370 - 02/27/15 11:45 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

personally i would avoid autos, as far as im aware the quality isnt of the standard of a normal strain due to the autoflowers relation to hermaphrodites and also i dont think its possible to use auto flowers as a mother plants, taking cuttings as you need them making them very pricey. but im no professional

--------------------
just ask frank

Offlinewebster10

#770379 - 02/27/15 01:25 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mrdbrewer said:
Yes i may start growing purely because im really pissed off with the way in which the dealers in my area treat there customers, being that the dealers are usually younger than me and im 18 and the best dealer iever had back along in summer got arrested and is now on bail and he wont be dealing anymore, got caught with an oz of bud all in 10 bags and 7g of mdma all in 1g baggies and its really sad.

Anyway i digress, i have a 5 acre field that we use for sheep to graze on te grass but there is a woods behind it and i was wondering if i got some ak49 autoflowering seeds and walked to them every night to check on them  that they would grow really well, i am trying to find an area where light can enter through the tree canape but it has enough cover from the sides and far enough away from the field that the sheep will not find it and for mum and dad to also not find it, i am only contemplating at the moment here so i dont really know what im gonna do but some basics or something would be amazing guys

it will grow fine especially if you check it everyday. What time of year is it in your area?

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I may start growing [Re: tommyg615]
    #770394 - 02/27/15 03:20 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tommyg615 said:
personally i would avoid autos, as far as im aware the quality isnt of the standard of a normal strain due to the autoflowers relation to hermaphrodites and also i dont think its possible to use auto flowers as a mother plants, taking cuttings as you need them making them very pricey. but im no professional

Autos overall quality have dramatically changed since the first lowryder was released. I myself just grew out a critical AF. Before it got stressed from falling over it was some killer bud.  And no you can't use autos as mothers in the conventional sense. You need to use tissue culture to clone auto flowers.

But in regard to the OP I would not grow outdoors unless you can supply supplemental lighting as autos do best with 18 hrs or more of light. Anything less and it wouldn't be worth it imo.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #770413 - 02/27/15 05:09 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Autos are easy to grow but remember that the reason they auto flower is cause they are a normal strain crossed with a no THC strain that autos so they tend to be less potent the regular flowering plants. In other words autos are killer but are they going to match up to a Grandaddy Purple x OG Kush, no way. Plus the yield on then isn't all that much.

You don't want to go there every day or you're gonna get spotted and leave traces esp if you plan everyday visits.

Get this

:wink:

:happyweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: I may start growing [Re: Magash]
    #770426 - 02/27/15 08:42 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Mag were you get them posters at ??  hehehe

Man I never get tired of seeing those !!

Offlinemrdbrewer
Stranger
Re: I may start growing [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #770442 - 02/28/15 01:33 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

my area is in like nearly spring, i was gonna wait until april because then it isnt so cold

Offlinetommyg615
snoooper

Re: I may start growing [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #770715 - 03/02/15 03:58 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Quote:

tommyg615 said:

Autos overall quality have dramatically changed since the first lowryder was released. I myself just grew out a critical AF. Before it got stressed from falling over it was some killer bud.  And no you can't use autos as mothers in the conventional sense. You need to use tissue culture to clone auto flowers.

But in regard to the OP I would not grow outdoors unless you can supply supplemental lighting as autos do best with 18 hrs or more of light. Anything less and it wouldn't be worth it imo.

good to no, i always overlooked them (y)

--------------------
just ask frank

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals