Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
who uses THC self test kits?
    #768387 - 02/04/15 06:20 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Does anyone have any recommendations for some of the THC self kits that are available online. I'm looking at one that does 20-25 tests for $150.  Since the stuff all looks like basic lab supplies it should be cheap to replace those, I just need to know what they're using for the dye powder and testing liquid solution.

A friend of a friend has an account at a test lab and I sent in a sample to be tested. It'll be good for comparing my results to, but I was meaning to get it tested for awhile now, since I've been growing the Grapegod out for about two years now.

It'll be good to know where I start out at but I still want to test all the stuff I make with it, like coconut oil and tinctures and whatnot.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: who uses THC self test kits? [Re: phychotron]
    #768396 - 02/04/15 08:15 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I'm curious as well.  Keep us updated if you get more info on it.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: who uses THC self test kits? [Re: cheezymold]
    #768408 - 02/05/15 01:17 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I'll make a post about the lab results when I get them, but not sure exactly when I'm going to get the test kit. Hopefully it will be soon, as I just made 5 quarts of coconut oil to use as a base for cooking, salves, balms and lotions.  Even knowing the %thc going in its still impossible to know if it was all extracted or not.  But I also used mostly trim which makes it even harder to gauge the starting percentage.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: who uses THC self test kits? [Re: phychotron]
    #768469 - 02/05/15 10:36 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Those are cheaper and look more official than the ones I've seen used in videos which were 15$ each and only really show you if you have low medium or high thc. Though the kits I saw were much simpler and just require you put some bud in a jar with the liquid and shake it.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: who uses THC self test kits? [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #768479 - 02/06/15 08:30 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

It uses Thin Layer Chromatography, something I've done in Organic Chemistry Lab a few years ago. I just pulled out my copy of "The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual" that outlines all basic lab techniques, tips and tricks. A very fun read, but it also teaches the safest way to perform reactions and tests and will explain why.  I got it for about $20 a few years ago for the class, but now I'm seeing it for $50-75.

But thanks to the internet I found a PDF of the whole book. I'd recommend this to anyone interested in chemistry at all. It was by far the funnest book I'd read for any class. I suggest you download that pdf to your hard drive so you wont have to worry about it disappearing later.

http://survival-training.info/Library/Chemistry/Chemistry%20-%20Organic%20Chem%20Lab%20Survival%20Manual%20-%20Zubrick.pdf

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: who uses THC self test kits? [Re: cheezymold]
    #768513 - 02/06/15 05:24 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Imo this seems like The best choice thats on the market. I think its.around 200 for 25 tests

http://www.marijuanausa.net/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale