Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
BC Bud?
    #737670 - 06/25/14 09:52 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Thinking of throwing God Bud in the mix. Anyone have thoughts on that strain, bank, company in general? Seeing as though they ship to my location is there a benefit to buying directly or go through attitude?

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: BC Bud? [Re: GreenHorns]
    #737709 - 06/26/14 10:14 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Not sure about god bud. I have heard it was a good yielder but the smoke was kinda weak. I don't know that I would use attitude, especially since a lot of orders have gotten seized. Look at the gorilla or herbies.

Sorry I couldn't give ya better insight bro.

--------------------

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Re: BC Bud? [Re: TribalSeed]
    #737712 - 06/26/14 10:16 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Were have you been seeing reports on weak smoke? ive been reading nothing but great reviews on it, and that purple pheno looks killer. ill for sure look into other options too i had no idea attitude was having issues.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#737719 - 06/26/14 10:26 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GreenHorns said:
Were have you been seeing reports on weak smoke? ive been reading nothing but great reviews on it, and that purple pheno looks killer. ill for sure look into other options too i had no idea attitude was having issues.

Attitude I am sure of those issues been going on. I read a review awhile ago talking about how god bud was an awesome yielder but the smoke was less than notable. It was talking about how they were using it to beef up existing strains that didn't yield quite well but had killer smoke.

Don't go off me for the strain info man, I read that like a year ago. I didn't even know about a purple pheno. Sounds cool.

I would take a chance on the strain, worst that could happen is you end up with some bud.lol. But definitely think about using the attitude. They never change up their stealth shipping so its not really stealth anymore.

--------------------

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

#737720 - 06/26/14 10:38 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

yeah good points. exactly the worse case scenario is i have weed. i can cope with that. Ive read here and there about the purple Hawaiian genetics coming up and causing ridiculous purple coloring.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

#737721 - 06/26/14 10:39 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#737724 - 06/26/14 10:55 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GreenHorns said:

WOW.

Holy shit dude. That's caused by the Hawaiian genetics? That's pretty fucking sweet looking. I'd be all over that man. Even if the smoke did suck, that has bag appeal like crazy so you could at least make a little money off of it.

--------------------

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

#737727 - 06/26/14 11:25 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

yeah purple Hawaiian apparently. I was surprised to hear any strain native to that climate going purple unless its that spot on the big island were it actually gets cold. could also be all horse shit.

yeah i read a couple reviews on bc from this year bashing them on ethics and reliability.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#740481 - 07/17/14 04:07 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

it seems that buying BCBD has a high potential to lead to several moments of disappointment and potentially anger. Though I suppose if you were stranded on an island with only BCBD seeds it would be better than nothing. heavy hermies If you are lucky enough to actually get viable seeds.

Cant go wrong GDP's seeds

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #741229 - 07/25/14 06:48 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I've been running Grape God for awhile now, its holding up strong. The guy who made godbud took 8 years selecting a plant to breed with it, a grapefruit. I like it for its nice open plant structure as well as yield. The smoke is florally, and my friend who smokes spliffs was asking if there was nag champa incense on the rolling tray, as together with tobacco I guess it has that flavor.

I like the smoke, its good and dense, large nugs, stoney too. I'm getting it analyzed in a lab soon so I'll try and post the cannabinoid profile whenever those lazy stoners with the sample get it to the lab. Its already been two months so hopefully not too much longer.

some grow logs
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/722233
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/733408

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Re: BC Bud? [Re: phychotron]
    #741232 - 07/25/14 07:23 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Seems to be mixed reviews some very happy some not. But this industry has enough prima donnas in it to assume most of the unhappy campers just aren't getting their asses candied enough. I was looking at those blumat deals. Looks like they did you pretty well.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #741234 - 07/25/14 08:04 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

You really need to try it for yourself and see if you like it. I never listen to people when they say negative things about something. Like bad restaurant or movie reviews; some people just have bad taste.

Blumats work amazing, but they sometimes clog and they don't drip to waste, just saturate. As a primary feed system they did a sweet job but takes awhile to get used to setting them up and preventing any kinks or disruptions. As a backup watering system they are even better, as now I have the shower rings I made that feeds and flushes and is able to drip to waste finally. They completely saved my plants the first time I set up the shower rings and didn't have the timing quite down. I didn't set them up this time but hopefully will be able to keep up with the water demands now that I know it a bit better.

Totally worth getting some blumats though. If you ever want to leave the house for a few days they can hook it up. Simple to hook up in a jiffy once you get the hang of it. I use my cat litter buckets and just added a second bucket to the feed to double the feed tank as needed. No need to find one big res tank, just keep adding on small ones if needed.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #741236 - 07/25/14 08:07 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

You also need to know someone who can grow the bud, some people can grow the bud but not bring out the flavor to the maximum. It might be used as a commercial crop that gets treated poorly. The arresting officer did tell me it was the best he'd ever seen.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#741249 - 07/25/14 10:09 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
You also need to know someone who can grow the bud, some people can grow the bud but not bring out the flavor to the maximum. It might be used as a commercial crop that gets treated poorly. The arresting officer did tell me it was the best he'd ever seen.

Man you know you got Schwagger if you got props from a cop on your bud.lol.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #741300 - 07/25/14 08:59 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I hadn't smoked all day and he opened the jar up wind, I got a huge smell of dank. He was in the sunlight too and was all excited "dang, you can see the crystals on there and everything"

Can you not see them on the regular Utah buds? I dunno.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds