Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Global warming / Extreme Weather [Re: Data]
    #735909 - 06/12/14 03:44 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, I see. You're so full of yourself you figure I just woke up one morning and said "fuck that global warming shit".

Good for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Global warming / Extreme Weather [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #735920 - 06/12/14 04:26 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I think you assume too much. :rolleyes: I believe what you say, and think that we both do not fully understand the topic at hand. But you must also realize that smug sarcasm on the interwebs will be met with more smug sarcasm.

Your opinion is just as valid as mine is, which is why we can both be smug assholes about it to each other....no reason to get all butthurt and put words in my mouth. I didn't jump to outrageous conclusions about you, I merely stated information and opinions from my side of the story.

Chill out bro :pipesmoke:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Global warming / Extreme Weather [Re: Data]
    #735971 - 06/12/14 10:57 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LivioDoubleFang said:
Global warming is about as real as the Easter Bunny. Since the dawn of the Industrial Age, we have been putting much CO2 in the atmosphere - which in turn is used for food by plants to give us O2.

I cannot even fathom how Al Gore was able to win a Nobel Peace prize for this idiotic concept. It seems these days Nobel Peace prizes are being handed out for the most obscene of reasons. Back to topic - global warming is just a way to impose a global carbon tax thereby robbing everyone of even more money until the elites have total control. Couple this with all the shit they have been spraying in the skies and as well as putting into out food supply and the goal becomes clear: total global depopulation agenda.

There is a finite amount of CO2 a plant can metabolize, there is a finite number of plants, the finite number of plants is being decreased by human activity.

I'm all on board with a 99% eradication of the human race.

Quote:

Mycophile said:
Does it really matter if global warming is real? We are definitely polluting waterways (rivers, streams, lakes, oceans, ground water...) and destroying countless habitats and their resident species on a daily basis. Unfortunately most people only care about themselves and how much they can consume on a daily basis so this won't change any time soon.

Someone I graduated with is doing his graduate work with observational research of river otters and their habitat.

-Real Reply-
Realize that the graph shows that the cycle is a thing, that doesn't make it any less of a threat to modern civilization. Man kind has spend much of its history in the last trough in the temperature in that graph, and civilization itself didn't start until  that temperature was beginning the upswing we are in. Scientifically speaking we are in an ice age still, an ice age is defined by permanent surface ice. The pressure we are putting on the global ecosystem is very real, and the problem with CO2 emissions is twofold. As the concentration in the atmosphere increases, the concentration within solution (read: ocean) increases, as concentration increases le chatelier's principle tells us (and we observe) that CO2 reacts to form carbonic acid. The "pressure" exerted on the chemical equilibrium of said solution is quite real, through many other chemical reactions Bicarbonate is formed, carbonate is used as a reagent and its availability to ocean life decreases (and as the acidity increases calcium carbonate is vulnerable to becoming very soluble in solution, meaning very bad things for life like coral or microscopic organisms that photosynthesize).

I presume even thou, who debates the answer that is provided by Occam's Razor, I'm sure observes the cyclical nature of global average temperatures. CO2 has been a factor before (certainly only one of the many factors), but these prior cycles were presumably without civilizations burden. Human brinkmanship is going to push us to the edge of the tipping point, and when we finally try to do something about it many of these helpful systems that have been established by life filling niches (which in a way is just a method of equilibrium being established).

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order