Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Going back to Punta Cana DR for 10 days..... again but this time I wanna ...
    #733074 - 05/26/14 03:31 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

As most of you know I partake in my pharmacy issued medications daily and wanna add some spice to it on a vacation if I could. If I cant oh well but if I could that be great. I wanna score some of the shit they call "wash". Been to the DR a few times and this is my 2nd going to Punta Cana. Before it was always with family and I needed to be a good guy BUT this time I am going with jus the wife and looking to party! I don't do coke n shit in the states but I have tons of pharmaceutical's I enjoy everyday so I want to do something a bit different. I will be leaving the resort sreas and venturing out on my own. NO I don't want no cheap ass whore to give me some STDs but instead wanna try some of the great coke the island has. From what I read it has some good shit to. I am even gonna try and get some bud this time  (if any good)which I could have got plenty of last trip but needed to stay clear! Any ideas from any of you travelers on where to get some good shit? I know the beach stands and all but any tips would be great! Do you have a connect in PC? if so send me his contact info....

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Going back to Punta Cana DR for 10 days..... again but this time I wanna ... [Re: GBurger717]
    #733084 - 05/26/14 04:59 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Well... I know some people in Cabrera, but its a bit far from punta cana and I dont really have their phone numbers or anything, can't really help you with that but be careful, drugs are kinda badly seen in the country, and rumors spread soooo fucking fast but thats mostly for small towns/villages, I guess it must be totally different in a touristic area

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1