Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video
    #732817 - 05/24/14 10:28 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Apparently this dude was the son of some producer for the Hunger Games.

I wonder if Mickey will do the same in a year or two considering he cant get laid either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #732820 - 05/24/14 10:41 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

This video has been removed because it's content violated Youtube's terms of service

:crankey:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: Stoneth]
    #732821 - 05/24/14 10:42 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: Deadkndys420] * 2
    #732824 - 05/24/14 11:25 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

sad, but it's probably all the rich snobby meatheads around him that drove him to be such a narcissistic privileged twit in the first place, not to mention the parents. I kinda almost feel sorry for him, because all anyone is gonna do, through seeing this on the media is bitch that he had issues and was a "fag" while there are plenty of others of the sort that grew up around him.

he just took that game and turned the tables, and people will only merely complain and or twiddle their thumbs. and not about the tragedy for the most part, but about how much of a "faget" this kid is and how people like him should what? (there is no good answer) maybe he should've got his face street wiped for being such a weirdo in the first place... kids these days. and their self-entitled bullshit. this kid included. it's sad sad sad.

PS: my opinion is that of someone who is angered slightly by this, and no way reflects my usual sentiment about humans, whom, while they be wholly uncaring pieces of shit, can also equally be capable of the greatest achievements and compassion. duality of life, i suppose.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #732885 - 05/24/14 10:02 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I'm just gonna say, sinc ei'm drunk, and care not for backlash... these people are sorta in a way... kinda making a point. people have got to start looking out for these bastards. and I say that with all the sympathy in the world. the world is fucked. it's breeding these cocksuckers.

the world is murdering itself one lost soul at a time. I mean, I know, "lol, just chill" but some peeps cannot handle the act of rejection, and to them it seems senseless. maybe I've never been rejected so I don't quite get it's ramifications... ? but these f0rks are gonna keep priding. maybe not in this extent, but in general... yikes.

ps: the dogs of doom are howlin' more.

Edited by eNtranceAsexit (05/24/14 10:07 PM)

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#732896 - 05/24/14 11:19 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

While this was going on all over the news, I sat this family at table at the restaurant I work at. This family saw the story on the television at the bar and told me that their kid was friends with him and had always invited him over all time. He graduated with him. I don't know exactly what happened, but the main points about some kid killing multiple people at a campus with a firearm. I really don't want to read more. I'm so fucking sick of this happening, it literally hurts. The family also told me about how the kid had aspergers. I slowly moved away tried to block it out. I'm too weak for this shit

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: King Koopa]
    #732897 - 05/24/14 11:30 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

:wow: damn

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #732908 - 05/25/14 07:16 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

That guy is a shitty maniac. Virgin pussy bitch. His little giggles are so half hearted. Can't even make a chilling creepy manifesto. Like he couldn't have gotten some hoe drunk and fucked her. Please.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #732922 - 05/25/14 11:48 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

everytime he chuckled i secretly smiled inside, because it was sooo fake. lol, too much screen time for dude.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

#733769 - 05/30/14 06:34 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #733772 - 05/30/14 06:53 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
While this was going on all over the news, I sat this family at table at the restaurant I work at. This family saw the story on the television at the bar and told me that their kid was friends with him and had always invited him over all time. He graduated with him. I don't know exactly what happened, but the main points about some kid killing multiple people at a campus with a firearm. I really don't want to read more. I'm so fucking sick of this happening, it literally hurts. The family also told me about how the kid had aspergers. I slowly moved away tried to block it out. I'm too weak for this shit

lol

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:

:rofl2:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: volcomstoner]
    #733782 - 05/30/14 08:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

A piece of an article I read on this piece of shit

Quote:

Above all, Elliott Rodger is really a product of a twisted, detached, soulless society where young people are taught all the wrong messages by a shallow, corporate media focused on material wealth and the creation of engineered desire among consumers.

The "big lie" of this society is that happiness comes from buying things rather than from improving yourself from the inside out. This is the great artificiality of modern American culture: You are what you wear.

If Rodger had found a way to become a desirable person -- by treating others with dignity, respect and compassion -- he would have had plenty of friends (and even girlfriends).

But no one apparently taught him these all-important lessons. Instead, he was brought up in an extreme rendition of California culture where material wealth trumps personality.

Don't expect the media to report the truth about Elliott Rodger: He was in many ways the result of a shallow culture driven by money, material wealth and domination over others rather than the things that should really matter in life: personal values, acting with integrity, feeling empathy for others, exercising compassion and treating people with dignity and love.

When a society no longer teaches ethics, values, compassion, morality and kindness to others, sooner or later it produces hoards of people exactly like Elliott Rodger: sociopathic killers who only value their own desires and are incapable of thinking about the welfare of others.

And this is precisely what the mainstream media, television shows and Hollywood movies tend to teach in our modern culture: greed, power, selfishness, material wealth and the idea that nobody else's life has any value or worth.

Mark my words when I say Roger won't be the last. Modern western society is filled with people raised with no values, no ethics and no compassion. And this, I believe, will ultimately be the downfall of modern-day materialistic American society which teaches immorality rather than morality

link

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: King Koopa]
    #733811 - 05/31/14 12:47 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

yea he offed some people on the street because he couldn't get laid by the age of 22.

he wanted to get back by slaughtering all the girls at the college. pretty shitty IMO.

I blame the parents, and society.

--------------------

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #733824 - 05/31/14 05:25 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Actually, the parents had him seeing several therapists for years. They also called the police when they saw alarming posts on his social media.

I blame the fucking law enforcement for letting him go when they visited the first time.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: iStoner]
    #733826 - 05/31/14 05:32 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
I blame the parents,

This x1000.

Seeing a therapist will not fix the lack of compassion that his parents never taught him. He is just a self-centered whinny rich kid who thinks girls should fawn over him because of his looks and nice clothes. He thinks the world owes him something because of the way his parents doted over him.

He believes he is special, when is is just spoiled.

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Heart Slowed

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: niteowl]
    #733827 - 05/31/14 05:36 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

He clearly was mentally ill as well. Lots of things failed him which is sad. For everyone. And now, everyone is blaming the NRA again, including the father of one of the dead. They did not have shit to to with this.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleP-O

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: volcomstoner]
    #733833 - 05/31/14 06:29 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:

:rofl2:

:ilold: thats gold after listening to his rant about girls

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #733847 - 05/31/14 10:22 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BlueBerry_Swisher said:
He clearly was mentally ill as well.

Im sorry, but an over inflated ego is not a mental disorder. There is no pill or therapy that will help this young man. Several Ayahuasca trips could do it if he wanted to change. He is so in love with himself that he will never want to change, everyone else must change to suit his perfection.

This is a direct result of shitty parenting, and nothing more.

The best bet for someone like him is a bullet to the temple :ohwell:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Heart Slowed

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: niteowl]
    #733848 - 05/31/14 10:27 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I still blame the authorities who let him go the first time.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Santa Barbara "Mass Murderer" Elliot Rodger's YT Video [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #733865 - 05/31/14 12:33 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

He would have done this regardless of what the authorities did.

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order