Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Marijuana and Depression [Re: MFDoom666]
    #71357 - 07/03/08 02:08 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

kinda looks like a mini tumble weed.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Marijuana and Depression [Re: THEBats]
    #71360 - 07/03/08 02:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

texas tumble weedz.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Invisiblecoda

Re: Marijuana and Depression [Re: MFDoom666]
    #71368 - 07/03/08 02:26 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

For many people it does wonders so I wouldn't necessarily call it nasty stuff at all.

people claimed patent medicines worked wonder for them, that doesn't make it true.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Marijuana and Depression [Re: coda]
    #71394 - 07/03/08 03:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

well I would call relieving people from bi-polar mood swings as more valid than patent medicines.  Some people do experience side effects but lithium isn't for everyone.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offline0xYg3n
el cid
 User Gallery

#71440 - 07/03/08 05:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Modern western medicine is overrated.

Invisiblecoda

#71461 - 07/03/08 05:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
well I would call relieving people from bi-polar mood swings as more valid than patent medicines.  Some people do experience side effects but lithium isn't for everyone.

wait, im confused.  Are you talking about lithium or colloidal silver?  Lithium is an accepted medicine with therapeutic benefits, colloidal silver is not.  That's what i meant with my comparison, it's like snake oil in a way.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male

Re: Marijuana and Depression [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #72324 - 07/04/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
So these past few years ive been really depressed... Alll ive been doing is eating a lot and laying down in bed all day. It even got to the point where i ate 3 bottles of asprin to try and kill myself. But about a month ago i went on a strict diet of weed. Ive been smoking it all day everyday and its like things have totally turned around. I am now going out with friends, going to party's, generally being more open and comfortable with myself and other people. Is it possible that the pot could have cured my depression? If so, does anyone else have something similar to this.

I also used to be depressed. I never tried to kill myself but I did not see a reason for my life to continue. And just like you cannabis helped relieve my depression by providing me with the insight that life is a miracle. I owe my life to the herb.

--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Marijuana and Depression [Re: coda]
    #72348 - 07/04/08 05:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

wait, im confused.  Are you talking about lithium or colloidal silver?  Lithium is an accepted medicine with therapeutic benefits, colloidal silver is not.  That's what i meant with my comparison, it's like snake oil in a way.

no I was talking about lithium

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules