Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #710842 - 01/31/14 07:48 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yea that occurred to me after writing this, but I'd read(I think on growery) that Botanicare supposedly has excessive amounts of water in their forumlas.

I know liquid karma is a good catalyst to have though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #710864 - 01/31/14 10:59 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Nah man.  Botanicaire is a great system. 

I've tried a whole lot of nute brands.  From Bio-Bizz to Flornova to Roots.  And I keep going back to Botanicaire.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #710879 - 02/01/14 05:00 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yea maybe they are no more watered down than the other top liquid nutrient brands. I really have no idea. BTW all bio-bizz's products have (discontinued) next to them on amazon.

All I know is I'm having a hard time choosing a nutrient line to try out/compare and you can pretty much eliminate them all if you use opinion to decide. I'm about to just support some small underdog company like blue planet or maverick sun.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #710882 - 02/01/14 07:23 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

im really loving botanicare. i havent burned a plant yet, everything has been loving it. its really easy to use. what i find interesting is not only do i not burn the plants with either grow or bloom, but theres no deficiencies. the leaves are all a beautiful green.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: CrushNazT]
    #710883 - 02/01/14 07:39 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Here are my nute. I use. I went to the hydrostore and got some free samples of this root stuff? Anyone know what its for and should I try it or  not?:confused:

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #710914 - 02/01/14 03:12 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I think uprising foundation is calcium and magnesium, maybe more. My understanding of the uprising 3 part is that it's meant to be added as a top or side dressing to roots organics main nutrient line. In hydro I have no clue.

Btw I've been looking at this company Blue planet more, and their organic line has all the best organic ingredients, and only organic ingredients. A lot of other companies leave stuff out or put uneeded stuff in their "organic" lines. I don't know anything about their non organic nutrients, but they claim to refund your money if they don't out perform all other nutrients. I'm starting lean tward blue planet to try.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#710929 - 02/01/14 03:56 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:
I don't know anything about their non organic nutrients, but they claim to refund your money if they don't out perform all other nutrients.

you're going to have to prove that it didnt out perform all other nutrients before you get your money back. good luck doing that lol

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: CrushNazT]
    #710933 - 02/01/14 04:19 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

haha well that was just paraphrasing. "Try our nutrients and you will not be disappointed. We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied in any way." is what they say. They claim to have spent a lot of time finding the highest quality raw materials. I'm sure most of these mineral based nutrient lines are mostly the same ingredients. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the big name nutrient brands buy ultra cheap bulk ingredients to maximize profit.

One of these companies should really just straight up make a cannabis fertilizer line that talks about being for and has specific directions for cannabis.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#710934 - 02/01/14 04:24 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i ignore what companies say about their products. the best way to figure it out is to see whats tried and true. see what other people use. i switched to botanicare when i moved to colorado after i saw my friends grow in denver. amazing 50+ plant grow. the final product was amazing, so i was sold. zero complaints with it.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Midgetpawn] * 1
    #710942 - 02/01/14 05:07 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

One of these companies should really just straight up make a cannabis fertilizer line that talks about being for and has specific directions for cannabis.

You know Advanced Nutrients does that, right? And honestly that's why they get such consistently stellar reviews (from people that have used it). It's made specifically for cannabis, and honestly it shows.

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #710945 - 02/01/14 05:18 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Well they're all specifically designed for cannabis.  They just don't advertise it as such.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #710947 - 02/01/14 05:47 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, but AN does advertise it as such.

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #710948 - 02/01/14 05:48 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Totally

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #710951 - 02/01/14 05:50 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Although I did see a review on Amazon last night for An Big Bud that made me laugh. "Well, I do know specifically what this is for.... but it also grows INCREDIBLE actual tomatoes and peppers."

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #710952 - 02/01/14 05:50 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

:loldongs:

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#710972 - 02/01/14 09:06 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:
I think uprising foundation is calcium and magnesium, maybe more. My understanding of the uprising 3 part is that it's meant to be added as a top or side dressing to roots organics main nutrient line. In hydro I have no clue.

Btw I've been looking at this company Blue planet more, and their organic line has all the best organic ingredients, and only organic ingredients. A lot of other companies leave stuff out or put uneeded stuff in their "organic" lines. I don't know anything about their non organic nutrients, but they claim to refund your money if they don't out perform all other nutrients. I'm starting lean tward blue planet to try.

Wonder how ,or if I should try it ?

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #710983 - 02/02/14 01:08 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

still they are wink wink "plant" nutrients. Even canna doesn't mention cannabis and they are just missing the bis in their company name.

Idk I'm not making serious conversation. I just think if these brands are formulated for cannabis then why not say it instead of hinting it.

as for that uprising stuff... just add a tiny bit to your feeding mix and see if anything bad happens -shrug- I know weed likes cal and mag.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Midgetpawn] * 1
    #710995 - 02/02/14 08:23 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Canna is a type of flower :wink: and were growing flowers... get it?

If you specifically say your nutrients are made for bud then you are conspiring with the grower to break federal laws.  Advanced Nutrients has had problems in the past by saying they're for bud, so they started advertising it more on the down low. Their website should not have anything about cannabis, unless its changed in the last few years.

Just like how Tommy Chong got busted for selling smoking equipment, they can be bitches if you specifically say its for something illegal. "its not a bong, its a chong" but bong being a marijuana inhalation device vs Water pipe, is a 'tobacco' pipe. If you said the B-word in a glass shop 10 years ago you'd risk getting kicked out, gotta ask to see that "water pipe." One of the local glass shops enforces the no B-word policy, the other is run by a stoner who has no concern for the old ways, even starting up bud conversations with customers. Obviously Chong's case was a bit more complicated than that, but its all about INTENT.

Edit: I found one thing about cannabis on the AN "about" page. "We have been at the biggest medical and general marijuana events." Thats it.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: phychotron] * 1
    #711034 - 02/02/14 02:30 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yea I guess it's a legal thing, and mostly an issue of not being able to sell to all markets. Still I think a product like THC Booster or a CBD Booster would probably sell a lot. Not sure what's in these hypothetical thc and cbd boosters.

Oh by the way if anyone is trying to go true organic, that company blue planet nutrients 3 part organic nutrient line has every actual organic ingredient that TheREV suggests using for cannabis in his true living organics book, while all the other "organic" nutrient lines either only have half the ingredients or they have pseudo organic ingredients. The companies website also has all links to marijuana reform websites as it suggested links. I don't work for that company or the rev btw and actually think they should advertise on this site.

Cannabis Grow + Bloom
Marijuana Bud Booster?

Happy black history month. I personally will be celebrating with any of the big mommas house series.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #711043 - 02/02/14 03:13 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

They have a lot of restrictions for labeling nutrients, making it hard to even claim your product does anything. Advanced Nutrients and Oregon have a long history of labeling disputes, as well as with other states. Its why a lot of product information is so vague; it cost to much to get government approval of actual claims. Its because the department of agriculture is really strict from people selling snake oil to farmers back in the day.

You can pretty much figure that most all of the liquid nutrients out there are geared toward cannabis to begin with, so you don't really need them to say it. It also makes your brand less universal for that random actual tomato gardener who might pass on it.

Its just a matter of time before they put actual pot plants on the bottle, not just the semi pot resembling leaf you see on a bunch out there.

Advanced already markets to you the way that you want, big bud, overdrive, bud candy, etc.

I see that they have a product now called Kushie Kush that is being promoted as a medical-bud specific nutrient. They must be getting more ballsy as medical laws are progressing.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder