Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Mrshroom]
    #709805 - 01/25/14 10:09 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mrshroom said:

i would stay away from the humboldts golden tree its prity much a remake of gravity .. i gave them a call when cause i wanted to find out if it had pgrs in it like how gravity did and the sales man gave me the run around on the phone trying to avoid answering the question. i was curious about the product cause they claim is liek gravity .. but i was hoping it woudl be with out the pgrs.

good to know. I've never heard of that nute line. Humboldt Nutrients is a completely different company

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

Loc: Left Coast
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #709932 - 01/26/14 11:37 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I stick with the Fox Farm line and I add Silica Blast (from Botanicare) and some molasses for my medical soil grows.

You can substitute or add guano for the bloom booster.

--------------------
Shroomery.org

InvisibleSacajaGanja
Beer
Male

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Psuper]
    #710023 - 01/27/14 07:06 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I actually keep mine pretty simple, I stick with jungle juice. But since I am growing in soil right now. I am even keeping it more simple with the Lucas Formula, until I get more comfortable with everything seeing as how I mainly grew outdoors for a long time. Not sure if my post does 0.01cents but hey, just letting you know what I use! Cheers,

~Skunk

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

Loc: North East Coast Flag
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: SacajaGanja]
    #710036 - 01/27/14 09:38 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Ive used fox farms in my outdoor for a few seasons with good results, my first indoor grow ibused them as well with very good results. I followed the feed schedule to the t for my indoor.

currently usimg AN grandmaster olan for my current grow.  Its is more costly but by bud sites have almost doubled and they are twice as frosty.... I will deff be comparing reaults from both grows.  I trained them the same and used the same soil and same size pots.  Sucks to hear about them running short on nutes!  I may not be sticking with them very long either!

--------------------
"Self sufficient medical marijuana patient"

"I should be sponsered by Swisher Sweets":gethigh:

InvisibleSacajaGanja
Beer
Male

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: BluntguY 207]
    #710047 - 01/27/14 10:08 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BluntguY 207 said:
Ive used fox farms in my outdoor for a few seasons with good results, my first indoor grow ibused them as well with very good results. I followed the feed schedule to the t for my indoor.

currently usimg AN grandmaster olan for my current grow.  Its is more costly but by bud sites have almost doubled and they are twice as frosty.... I will deff be comparing reaults from both grows.  I trained them the same and used the same soil and same size pots.  Sucks to hear about them running short on nutes!  I may not be sticking with them very long either!

Hrm, AN has become increasingly more popular and I would love to give them a whirl indoors. Have used Advanced Nutrient outdoors with exceptional results. If their product is superior indoors, you bet I will be switching to them as well. Now my next statement since I only have experience in outdoor other than the girl I have going inside right now and my buddy that I grow with outdoors I watch him do his shit. And I am wondering still, can I use the pellets that I am so accustomed to outdoors on my indoor grow with AN? Cheers gentlemen, ladies.

~Skunk

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: BluntguY 207]
    #710048 - 01/27/14 10:09 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Everytime I hear someone talk about AN it goes like this;

"Their shit is way too expensive, and they have too many damn products! They must think we're idiots trying to make us buy 15 different bottles of shit!  Oh and also I have the dankest, heaviest nugs I've ever grown using their stuff."

:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleSacajaGanja
Beer
Male

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #710050 - 01/27/14 10:11 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

"Their shit is way too expensive, and they have too many damn products! They must think we're idiots trying to make us buy 15 different bottles of shit!  Oh and also I have the dankest, heaviest nugs I've ever grown using their stuff."

As far as I am concerned, price should NOT be an issue... Do you want a superior product, or would you rather an inferior. I just have not worked with AN indoors.

~Skunk

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: SacajaGanja] * 1
    #710052 - 01/27/14 10:14 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SacajaGanja said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

As far as I am concerned, price should NOT be an issue... Do you want a superior product, or would you rather an inferior. I just have not worked with AN indoors.

~Skunk

price does not dictate a superior product.

InvisibleSacajaGanja
Beer
Male

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: CrushNazT] * 1
    #710053 - 01/27/14 10:16 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Look up a few posts, you will see I agree. But I think we can all agree on the fact that we all... Want a superior product.

~Skunk

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: SacajaGanja]
    #710054 - 01/27/14 10:20 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Absolutely. Price doesn't mandate a superior product, but it actually is a fairly consistent indicator, albeit not a hard law. AN however gets amazing reviews from everyone who tries it, and terrible reviews from everyone who hasn't because of the price.

--------------------

InvisibleSacajaGanja
Beer
Male

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #710056 - 01/27/14 10:23 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Absolutely. Price doesn't mandate a superior product, but it actually is a fairly consistent indicator, albeit not a hard law. AN however gets amazing reviews from everyone who tries it, and terrible reviews from everyone who hasn't because of the price.

Haha makes sense, unfortunately their are those who do not wish to spend the extra few bucks :goodluckwiththat2: What nutrient line do you use if I may ask for my future indoor grows as I am newer to indoor than I have been for years outdoors. Thank you TC,

~Skunk

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #710064 - 01/27/14 11:08 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

My best successes have been with The lucas formula in hempy buckets (you literally can't fuck it up). But Canna also makes amazing products. Once again, not much cheaper than AN

--------------------

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

Loc: North East Coast Flag
    #710117 - 01/27/14 03:40 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Ive noticed the same thing!!

--------------------
"Self sufficient medical marijuana patient"

"I should be sponsered by Swisher Sweets":gethigh:

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#710163 - 01/27/14 07:43 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I've been reading a lot of good things about people just using J R Peters - Jack's Classic all purpose + Blossom booster. Certainly seems good for yield. I've yet to find anyone say anything bad about their chemical? fertilizer.

If I had the money I'd try house and garden, canna or Bio Nova.

InvisibleSacajaGanja
Beer
Male

#710213 - 01/28/14 09:01 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
My best successes have been with The lucas formula in hempy buckets (you literally can't fuck it up). But Canna also makes amazing products. Once again, not much cheaper than AN

Good stuff, I will probably stick with what I am doing for a while and then perhaps I will switch it up in the future, we both seemed to have had similar results, Cheers.

~Skunk

OfflinePharmerFrank
Stranger
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #710246 - 01/28/14 03:49 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Your correct in that the ph was found to be all over the place they came out with the uprising powders which seems to help out with the ph induced yellowing we have added CaMg to our grow with good results. It is not a well rounded fertilizer, as it stands it needs help.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: PharmerFrank]
    #710763 - 01/31/14 07:21 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I think I'd read that botanicare uses water as it's main ingredient. If no one mentioned that.

FloraNova actually looks like it'd be better than most of the bottled nutrient lines. I'd not heard of lucas formula till this threa, but apparently lucas uses floranova now(at least a couple years ago). I wonder if lucas has tried anything besides GH

Could always go DIY organic and use bat guano, worm casings, bone, blood, feather meal, soft rock phosphate, greensand, alfalfa, and some fish and kelp and maybe azomite. I know earthjuice is opne of if not the closest to being a real organic bottled nutrient company btw.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #710770 - 01/31/14 08:35 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Earth Juice is organic, but organic is really not necessary OR better.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Midgetpawn] * 2
    #710771 - 01/31/14 08:41 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Every liquid nutrient has water as its main ingredient, its the solvent, the nutrients are its solute.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Preferred Nutrient Solution of The Growery Community 2013. [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #710803 - 01/31/14 03:12 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
Every liquid nutrient has water as its main ingredient, its the solvent, the nutrients are its solute.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies