Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRasTLO
Lurker
Male

TLO
    #666624 - 04/18/13 12:42 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

hello everybody!

new to the growery here! been raising ladies for awhile. for a little over a year now ive been working strictly with TLO and LOVING the results. granted its been a lot of work and hasn't been the easiest, but honestly i dont know if i can go back to any other style lol

anyone else on here who have been working with true living organics? how has your experience been? would love to share notes and/or get directed to a section focused on working with soils and teas. thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Re: TLO [Re: RasTLO]
    #666640 - 04/18/13 03:27 PM (11 years, 3 days ago)

Well. Lay it on us lol

The notes I mean:blush:

OfflineRasTLO
Lurker
Male

Re: TLO [Re: Maestro]
    #666750 - 04/19/13 01:05 PM (11 years, 3 days ago)

HERE's
something for starters, to give those who dont know what im talking about a good idea of what TLO is. sorry if it seems like this article is pushing The Rev's book...but its short and sweet and gives you the right idea. I have this book by The Rev and it gives a lot of great pointers, but as some of you know you shouldn't base your grow solely on one person's style. BUT this is a really good book to get things started. Another really good book i recommend (actually these two should come together lol) is Teaming With Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web by Jeff Lowenfels and Wayne Lewis. This book's main focus is how important healthy soil is for plants (not just cannabis). how to work with the microbes, bacteria, and fungi in the soil instead of killing them with chemical fertilizers.

i will say this, TLO has made my medicine taste out of this world. if you think growing your own medicine makes you snobby about herb, just you wait lol

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: TLO [Re: RasTLO]
    #666763 - 04/19/13 01:54 PM (11 years, 3 days ago)

You want to look into Breeder Steves Work. He use to be to owner of Spice Of Life Seeds and he did a lot of work with living organics.

For years I myself wondered if it was true that organics were better tasting then hydroponics using chems. With both methods used properly (I've been growing under the lights non-stop since 1985) I found this.

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/262584#262584

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: TLO [Re: Magash]
    #666771 - 04/19/13 03:30 PM (11 years, 2 days ago)

To me this is a preference thing, rather than a taste thing.  A lot of people grow organically for the sake of the environment and the impact we are having on it. 

But I'm with Magash on taste.  There will be no difference between the two.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: TLO [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #666776 - 04/19/13 05:02 PM (11 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

To me this is a preference thing, rather than a taste thing.  A lot of people grow organically for the sake of the environment and the impact we are having on it. 

I fully agree with that and for that reason alone organics is better. Say you happen to be living in apartment and don't want to be dragging bags of soil up it's nice to know your product can be just as good as anybody elses.

:wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck