Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineamoignum6
Esquire
 User Gallery

Loc: A beach that dosnt quiver...
Sulfer Smelling H2O
    #665167 - 04/06/13 05:24 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

So i have 13 plants going on a homemade eb flo.  The plants are 3 weeks into flower and started showing signs of Mn defficiency.  I also noticed a slight rotting/rotten egg smell in the grow room early in the week so i decided to drain the system and give em a fresh set of nutes.  When i was draining the egg smell became almost overwhelming.  The root systems all look fine and the plants only have minor spots forming on their leaves.  Why the smell. I'm using GH nutes and have been for a few cycles now.  Besides minor adjustments everything is the same as I've done for a few cycles.  Any hints/tips/suggestions?

--------------------
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command or faith or a dictum. I am my own God. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. "
- Charles Bukowski

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sulfer Smelling H2O [Re: amoignum6]
    #665171 - 04/06/13 05:32 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

How often have you been changing the water in your system?

You probably have a bacterial overgrowth going on in there.  Your going to need to get some sort of cleaning agent to rinse it out with.  Like Physan or the likes.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlineamoignum6
Esquire
 User Gallery

Re: Sulfer Smelling H2O [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #665173 - 04/06/13 05:36 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

They've been draining my resevoir every three days or so. I haven't done a full change on the water since they went into flower 3 weeks ago.  I'm draining everything right now and its making my whole house stink. 

Where can I get physan or the like?

--------------------
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command or faith or a dictum. I am my own God. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. "
- Charles Bukowski

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #665177 - 04/06/13 05:41 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Internet or hydro stores, or maybe even nurseries.

--------------------

-niteowl

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sulfer Smelling H2O [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #665178 - 04/06/13 05:42 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

And 3 weeks is crazy man.  You can't go that long without changing things.  once a week at a minimum.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlineamoignum6
Esquire
 User Gallery

#665181 - 04/06/13 05:57 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

yea i know.  Been far too distracted for the last couple weeks.

--------------------
- Charles Bukowski

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates