Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSower
Stranger

New here, need input on...
    #659603 - 02/19/13 01:07 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

which seed co. is reliable that will ship to U.S.
I have emailed a few that look good, they don't ship here.
Some shady ones do...don't want to risk my $ with them.
I guess I am looking for somebody who has done a few transactions, and has gotten good beans, and no hassle. A few freebies wouldn't hurt either.
Has anyone delt with Attitude seeds? It seems this one might be a possibility...
Thanks all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New here, need input on... [Re: Sower]
    #659604 - 02/19/13 01:14 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man, I'm gonna make a few recommendations here, but be prepared, when you ask these kinds of questions, to have some people get a bit bent out of shape.  The reason for that is, if you only read the titles of the first page of threads in this forum, your question is asked (and answered) NUMEROUS times.  Just be aware that very broad questions like yours have very likely already been posted to the boards, and the search function at the top right of the page is a good place to check before posting.

Now that that's out of the way:
I use Seedbay and Seedboutique exclusively to get my beans, many of our users swear by Attitude, and in our sponsors list you'll find Rhino Seeds and Beanboyz Genetics as well.
That oughta get you started.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineSower
Stranger

Re: New here, need input on... [Re: 81renaissance]
    #659605 - 02/19/13 01:21 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks Man. Like I said, new here. Peace.
And thanks!

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New here, need input on... [Re: Sower]
    #659606 - 02/19/13 01:24 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

No worries, man.  Stick around and stay active on Growery, or next time I won't be so nice!
:kingcrankey:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: New here, need input on... [Re: 81renaissance]
    #659722 - 02/20/13 01:01 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry guys - Rhino Seeds only ships within the UK.

I'd love to ship to the US, but it's not my call.

I believe Seedsman ships to the US & you guys didn't mention them. I know they're legit, their prices often beat Attitude & they have free seed & loyalty programs. They're selection isn't as wide as some of the others, but they're a good, solid company.

Also, if you check out the Seedsman branded seeds, you can get some good deals and they don't breed their own. They get them from the other breeders featured in their shop so you can get the same quality for much less if they have what you're looking for.

When shopping from the US, pay attention to the seed banks' policies. Some throw in a delivery guarantee for nothing extra - and others charge extra for it, make you buy a minimum amount or won't guarantee a thing. I've seen all kinds of stuff that wouldn't give me the warm fuzzies if I was ordering from outside the country - I don't know of anyone who's actually ripping people off, it's more like you're on your own once the seeds are shipped.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: New here, need input on... [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #659944 - 02/22/13 07:58 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

well ive only ordered from Attitude once(doing my frist grow soon) but the seeds came in from them and everybody I know that does grow order from them. so I would check them out. Also I had just ordered from ace seed right from there web site and got the seeds and got them really fast.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order