Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: P-O]
    #744877 - 08/23/14 02:53 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Been thinking about taking the tea again. 5 grams had me nodding last time. Thanks for the reminder mannnnnnnnnnnn

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #744969 - 08/23/14 07:37 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Man, i want to make my own extract, i just don't know what to use yet....

I've been wanting to make my own extract just out of curiosity and it's something to do, but I never have much kratom at any given time so I haven't gone about doing it...When it comes down to it, though, the only advantage I see with an extract is you don't have to consume as much material...other than that, I prefer plain leaf as most extracts don't seem to have the entire spectrum of goodness to them.

What solvent/method do you plan on using? It would be fun to play around with different solvents/methods to see the differences in the final product.

There was one extract I used in the past that retained a lot of the "essence" of the leaf. It had a fresh aroma that was reminiscent of eucalyptus, a hint of citrus, along with a savory-herbaceous like smell to it, so it seemed like a lot of the aromatic components of the leaf were preserved in the extraction and made it into the final product...compared to other extracts that have virtually no smell, or have a faint aroma similar to the leaf.

Quote:

P-O said:
i prefer tea to capsules these days.

been drinking 12-17gms of leaf at a time

For me...The tea has never been as effective or efficient as washing down the powdered leaf straight. I think some of the alkaloids aren't all that soluble in water.

-OM

--------------------

Offlinetrippinballs420
Tits Mcgee
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: openmind]
    #745037 - 08/24/14 01:45 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

i got mad gelcaps and a capping machine....so worth it to me

but i did notice a MASSIVE tolerance jump after a week of 1-2x a day.

2g would have me nodding when i first got it...by the end of my first week i took 5g at once and it didnt do it for me....had to add on another 2g so 7g total and some etiz

havent taken it in a couple days now...hoping my tolerance goes back down

do you guys get nods off green and white strains? if so is it i high dose? low dose? standard dose?

i felt the white was stimming for about 1.5-2 hrs and then had me nodding for 1-2 hrs depending on dose

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: trippinballs420]
    #745461 - 08/28/14 07:50 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

from a vendor i've never tried before, bought 250g red sumatra (apparently one of the stronger strains)...hoping it's nice.

--------------------

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Fazed]
    #745464 - 08/28/14 08:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

welp just consumed all that in the pic. :heart::kratom:

anyone know if etizolam would work well with kratom? or would it just hinder the effects?

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#745468 - 08/28/14 08:12 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Have no idea but Red Vein is one of my top strains. How many grams was that in the picture.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Sham87]
    #745470 - 08/28/14 08:35 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

How is it?

I need to get some already...

--------------------
I was down on my luck
So I put my bag in the back of my black Cadillac Coupe DeVille
I had a meeting at the crossroad
But didn't know that my soul was about to get killed

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: eman nigol]
    #745471 - 08/28/14 08:57 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Red vein is legit mane. One of the only strains that kills the pain for a prolonged period of time with out the need of redosing. Nods great.

--------------------

Offlinetrippinballs420
Tits Mcgee
Male

#745475 - 08/28/14 09:28 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

etiz + krat = amazing

be super careful tho, both are CNS depressants and can cause shallow breathing/death if overdone

InvisibleP-O

#745480 - 08/28/14 12:51 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
etiz + krat = amazing

be super careful tho, both are CNS depressants and can cause shallow breathing/death if overdone

i disagree 10000%

I LOVE Kratom ( i prob take it more then i should.).  Been eating it for 6 years now!!  and ive also went gone through a few 500 pack orders of etiz in last few years

I find ALL BENZO'S take away most of the euphoria from this magical plant (Feel good part).  it just makes it a bland experience when combined.  I also save benzos for only comedowns.  I find they are a shitty drug to abuse.

I got 15.5 grams of red kali simmering in lemon water tea right now

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#745483 - 08/28/14 12:56 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Have no idea but Red Vein is one of my top strains. How many grams was that in the picture.

Quote:

eman nigol said:
How is it?

I need to get some already...

Very nice actually, very relaxing like drifting off when you're watching something if you know what I mean. And for my constant pain i can definitely tell it's helping ease it.

Sham-spot on there.

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
etiz + krat = amazing

Ok cool, thanks for the advice man. I was just thinking it'd block the effects much like a shroom trip or something. So it's good knowing they synergize as I have plenty o' tiz haha.

--------------------

Offlinetrippinballs420
Tits Mcgee
Male

#745529 - 08/28/14 08:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
etiz + krat = amazing

i disagree 10000%

I LOVE Kratom ( i prob take it more then i should.).  Been eating it for 6 years now!!  and ive also went gone through a few 500 pack orders of etiz in last few years

I find ALL BENZO'S take away most of the euphoria from this magical plant (Feel good part).  it just makes it a bland experience when combined.  I also save benzos for only comedowns.  I find they are a shitty drug to abuse.

welp now you have 2 experiences to go on :lol: maybe different for you, but i find them to work together nicely and get me feeling like i just wanna lay on a big tempur pedic bed and listen to comfortably numb haha

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#745562 - 08/29/14 04:32 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know what to think, when I had both yesterday the etizolam definitely came through stronger but I could still feel the Kratom... 

Anyway, lets face it both drugs are :awetermelon:

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#745570 - 08/29/14 07:49 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
etiz + krat = amazing

i disagree 10000%

welp now you have 2 experiences to go on :lol: maybe different for you, but i find them to work together nicely and get me feeling like i just wanna lay on a big tempur pedic bed and listen to comfortably numb haha

to each their own :cheers:

and actually i have done this combo easily over a hundred times.  for a year i was taking etiz's and kratom daily. 

now i just take the kratom. :pimp3:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#745598 - 08/29/14 01:52 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Have any of you guys experienced any liver discomfort while using kratom?

--------------------

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
    #745658 - 08/29/14 09:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Nope. I've been taking kratom for the past 4 years. This is actually the longest dry spell I've suffered thus far, 5 months....

--------------------
I was down on my luck

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: eman nigol]
    #745660 - 08/29/14 09:30 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I would love kratom if I didn't have to drink with it. It makes my stomach so nauseous if I don't hit the booze hard.

sucks.

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Ben18]
    #745680 - 08/30/14 08:56 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Huh... That does suck.

How do you kratom? I use to cap it, but it takes fucking long as shit. Now, when I have it, I get. 32oz gatorade and drink a bit from it then add the kratom. I shake it up pretty good then drink it as fast as possible, shaking it before each drink.

It helps with the stomach, it hydrates you, and it kicks in fast and strong. Its a bit hard to get use to, but its much better than T&W.

I think caps might take away from the high a bit. I know kratom is best taken on an empty stomach. I think the caps adding extra mass to the stomach would be the same as adding food.

I really don't know though. This is all based on my personal experiences and what works with me... :shrug:

--------------------
I was down on my luck

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Ben18]
    #745698 - 08/30/14 12:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ben18 said:
I would love kratom if I didn't have to drink with it. It makes my stomach so nauseous if I don't hit the booze hard.

sucks.

How about you try cinnarizine or some other anti nausea tablet?

I'm drinking tea I've made just now. Never make tea usually, too time consuming, but I forget how fast the effects come on and how strong.

--------------------

Edited by Fazed (08/30/14 12:27 PM)

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#745722 - 08/30/14 05:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You might be dosing too big if it's getting you that nauseous. Try the tea like fazed said, it comes on smooth.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order