Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Green Vein Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Sham87]
    #734230 - 06/02/14 08:35 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Eeek... 22.00 for an elbow aint bad though. You could sell that for a hundo to some middle school kids and then take that money and buy some high qual shit.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: poor boy]
    #735156 - 06/06/14 11:59 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

man, i cant wait for my kratom to get here on tues./weds

1oz enhanced bali
1oz red vein thai

not much, but it's all i can afford atm. :nonono:

wish i could stock up on a few pounds

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: iStoner]
    #735171 - 06/07/14 07:04 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

My next buy will be another key.

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleP-O

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #735215 - 06/07/14 12:30 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

drinkin my green vein + yerba mate tea

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: P-O]
    #735222 - 06/07/14 01:39 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

its been a couple months since my last kratom dose...

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: poor boy]
    #735229 - 06/07/14 02:58 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

DOSE.

White - Red vein combo 8 grams. :awedance:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: P-O]
    #735288 - 06/07/14 06:06 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
drinkin my green vein + yerba mate tea

:thumbup: Noice! love that combo

This stuff I got ain't bad, kinda on the sedating side n not as full of a high side it could be but Def worth it...
Been taking like an ounce a day on.average split between between 2-3 doses.
Sick of consuming so much plant material tho n getting Constipated... Im for sure gonna do an extraction next time, n on a bulk scale of a veriety of strains as well in the same pull so it's not lacking effect.

:crazy2:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #737407 - 06/23/14 10:35 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I haven't taken any kratom in months. Finally got around to getting some.

Went with my usual...Red Borneo, & Thai.

I got a blend of Maeng Da & Sundanese leaf....Nicely balanced between the upper & lower end of things, slightly leaning to the upper/stimulating side. Perfect for doing things and being active, but equally as nice to just chill out on. I got a sample of it with my order a while back and I was very impressed, so I ordered some this time.

I also have a small amount of a Sundanese/Indo leaf blend that's enriched with gold reserve extract. This one I haven't tried before, but it sounds lovely. Looking forward to dipping into that someday, when ever the right situation calls for it.

It's always nice to have this leaf back in my life. I hold as much gratitude and admiration for this leaf as I do the flowers from cannabis. It's some terrific medicine :heart:.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: openmind]
    #737415 - 06/23/14 11:53 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#737432 - 06/24/14 03:21 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I spilt like most of my kratom, so i have none left. sad day. at least it was nice while it lasted

Quote:

I also have a small amount of a Sundanese/Indo leaf blend that's enriched with gold reserve extract. This one I haven't tried before, but it sounds lovely. Looking forward to dipping into that someday, when ever the right situation calls for it.

that shit is the BOMB. That gold reserve is something else, so is the sundanease and indo mixed with it.

Seriously start low with it if you have no tolreance atm. i was nodding off of it.

--------------------

Edited by iStoner (06/24/14 06:42 AM)

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

#737525 - 06/24/14 07:28 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
I spilt like most of my kratom, so i have none left. sad day. at least it was nice while it lasted

Yea..it always is.

When you have kratom on hand, what's your usage & intake like?...as far as do you use it daily, dosage, etc...I'm just curious what your experience with any withdrawal is like?

Quote:

Quote:

that shit is the BOMB. That gold reserve is something else, so is the sundanease and indo mixed with it.

Seriously start low with it if you have no tolreance atm. i was nodding off of it.

I have no tolerance at the moment...even when I do, I've always been really sensitive to plants/herbs (and anything opioid related) so it doesn't take much.

I'll probably start with 1/2 a teaspoon, which I'm pretty sure is around 1.5g , with a little bit of plain leaf on top.

I like to stick to plain leaf because of tolerance, cost, and PL works just fine for what I use it for....but every once in a while I like to indulge a little bit :smirk: .

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#737528 - 06/24/14 07:50 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Still never tried this stuff, what am I doing with my life? :shocked:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Mycophile]
    #737558 - 06/24/14 11:20 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Not living.

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#737559 - 06/24/14 11:22 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

You're right. I'ma get me some.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Mycophile]
    #737560 - 06/24/14 11:33 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

:highfive: Look up info depending on the kind of effect you're looking for. Some are sedating while other strains are stimulating.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#737570 - 06/25/14 04:56 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Open mind, wehn i have it, i take half a tsp in the morning, 1tsp mid day, and 2 tsp at nigh.
usually switch up the strains for cerain times of ay. i use it until i run out. so sometimes days
sometimes months.

withdrawals are lack of energy/general fatigue, i get stomach aches, joint pains, headaches, and overall
restlessness. Can't eat welll, nor sleep well when im w/d.

OfflineOmni Potent
Stranger
    #737574 - 06/25/14 05:51 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

im the same, but i take a bit more and usually stick with bali. i like the sedating feeling with a slight pick me up. if i want nothing but energy, i take more.

its been quite some time since ive had any. been wasting money on stupid shit... i need to pull my head out of my ass and save some cash so i can waste it on kratom.

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

#737974 - 06/27/14 08:07 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Open mind, wehn i have it, i take half a tsp in the morning, 1tsp mid day, and 2 tsp at nigh.
usually switch up the strains for cerain times of ay. i use it until i run out. so sometimes days
sometimes months.

withdrawals are lack of energy/general fatigue, i get stomach aches, joint pains, headaches, and overall
restlessness. Can't eat welll, nor sleep well when im w/d.

That seems like a reasonable & sensible approach to daily use :thumbup: .

I wake up with coffee so I usually wait at least a couple hours before I take any kratom. If I take kratom right after my coffee it's a bit too stimulating for me unless I'm out doing something physical. I've also puked on a couple occasions with having coffee & kratom on an empty stomach.

I take a level teaspoon mid-day, then another teaspoon at night. Changing up the strains depending on the time of day or depending on what I have going on. I try to keep myself at 2 teaspoons day, but if I'm going to go out doing something, like in a social setting, a show or party, I'll take a bit more (I don't really drink, besides a beer or two, so I take kratom and smoke weed instead :awesome: ).

I too take it daily until I run out...that can be weeks to months. There is some tolerance towards the end, but it's not much, I can still feel the stuff working from taking the same amounts.

I've noticed if I taper my intake down a few days before I run out, the withdrawals are almost non-existent. Even when they are present, they're mild. Mostly consists of lethargy/low energy, restlessness when I try to sleep, difficulty sleeping, mild joint pain, and I feel a bit more irritable than I usually would...it's all rather mild though and only lasts for 2 to 3 days.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#737977 - 06/27/14 08:11 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I actually find toss n washing with my morning coffee the best way to consume kratom. The coffee, and kratom synergize but also the taste is wonderful. The warmness dissolves the kratom, and lets it flow down your throat. Then eat like some toast or something, and you're all good.

That's what i do anyway. Then i wait for my krat to kick in before i smoke my morning cig.

as usual, i agree with the rest of your post lol you need to get outta my head you know.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#738166 - 06/29/14 08:52 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

just ordered 2 kilos of crushed leaf , and 1 kilo of powder  ($110-150 a kilo)

trying a new vendor legit recommended... and a few new strains :cool:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Green Vein Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf