Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Fazed]
    #718340 - 02/28/14 08:56 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

it was chill. i hung out with the chick and watched a bit of tv. slept like an ass hole too!

Quote:

Fazed said:
Quote:

P-O said:
how often do u dose it?

i find if i do it more then every 2-3 days it loses much of the euphoria....

Every day, but mostly at night. I used to go to work after dosing but had a few bad experiences so don't do that now.

And I noticed my skin used to turn slightly more yellowish/green but it doesn't do that anymore. New vendor.

you cant say "had a few bad experiences" and then not elaborate.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #718481 - 02/28/14 07:49 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I've got some Red Borneo (a staple of mine, I always get some red borneo, never fails), some enhanced Thai/Malay blend, and some DEV-4 extract on the way.

I stick to plain leaf for my day to day consumption...but I like to have a little bit of extract on hand to use occasionally, to potentate & add duration when needed. I'm curious what extracts you fellas have used? Favorites? How you use them (mixed with plain leaf or taken alone, amounts/ratios, etc)?

Quote:

Sham87 said:
...Have any of you developed the darkening of the skin from taking too much kratom??

This whole thing with "skin darkening" from too much kratom consumption is what seems to be a myth. Ask anyone that's been eating kratom regularly for years, and not a single one will say they experience a darkening or discoloration of the skin. 

Quite the contrary, kratom seems to clear up my skin and adds a healthy glow/sheen to my skin. It's some good stuff.

Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
It's been two weeks and two days since I ordered from Bikhuk and according to the tracking info it still hasn't even left Indonesia :mad:

Hmm...I've only ordered directly through bikhuk a couple times. If I remember correctly it was received within two weeks once it was shipped, I'm on the west coast of the US.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: openmind]
    #718487 - 02/28/14 07:59 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I've only had extract once, and it was a mediocre headshop product. I think I'm going to get an extract enhanced batch here soon to try out.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#718494 - 02/28/14 08:29 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
It's been two weeks and two days since I ordered from Bikhuk and according to the tracking info it still hasn't even left Indonesia :mad:

My bro is havin same problem.  hasn't left indonesia yet.  i had to sell him a qp today till his order comes

Im sure it will come soon.

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: iStoner]
    #718499 - 02/28/14 08:41 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I've had plenty of "enhanced" leaf, which has around 1 gram of extract per ounce of leaf, nothing too strong but it does enhance the plain leaf nicely. There's also "Enriched" leaf which is different than enhanced, enriched leaf tends to have a much higher concentration of extract added. It might depend on the vendor as well, but usually enhanced has a light amount of extract added, and enriched is a heavy mix of leaf and extract.

If you're really curious about trying an extract, I'd suggest getting the extract alone, and not blended with leaf...this way you can add as much extract, or as little, as you'd like, and to the strain/leaf of your choice.

I had some bronze extract a while back. What ever process was used for the extraction seemed to pull out a lot of the aromatic oils/compounds from the leaf (compared to other extracts)...the stuff smelled and tasted amazing, it had a very pleasing eucalyptus/rosemary smell & flavor with a menthol coolness to it, it also had a mild numbing effect as I held it under my tongue. Moderately potent, and right in the middle of the road as far as stimulating/sedation goes.

I have the most experience with some full spectrum dark extract, known as "Isol8" from a few vendors, said to be around 8% alkaloids.

I never take extracts by themselves...I just add a little bit to my standard amount of plain leaf, usually 0.25g of extract for 3g to 5g of leaf. When taken with some plain leaf, a little bit goes a long way for me. I'll often eat my leaf, then dump the extract under my tongue and hold it there for 10 to 15 minutes before washing it down. (I like to utilize the sublingual route with a lot of things).

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#718964 - 03/02/14 03:38 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for clarifying openmind. :thumbup:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: P-O]
    #718974 - 03/02/14 03:54 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:

My bro is havin same problem.  hasn't left indonesia yet.  i had to sell him a qp today till his order comes

Im sure it will come soon.

Mine finally made it to customs in NY...since it is legal in my state there's nothing for me worry about anymore is there?

--------------------
:firecum:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#718975 - 03/02/14 04:13 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

You should be in the clear. Enjoy your kratom man.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibledrawde
    #718976 - 03/02/14 04:14 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Only customs opening and thinking its something else, or just getting lost. :pirate:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: drawde]
    #718978 - 03/02/14 04:16 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Powder gold!

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: Sham87]
    #719132 - 03/03/14 04:38 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

After a couple months of going with out, it's so nice to have this leaf back in my life . This leaf is my panacea, straight up.

I received a couple free samples with my order, none of which I've had before. I got a sample of enriched Thai (Thai leaf mixed with a hearty amount of dark extract), and some liquid maeng da extract/tincture .

:awesome:

-OM

--------------------

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#719385 - 03/05/14 03:08 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Mine finally came in, first timer just dropped 3.5 grams. Will report back later.

--------------------

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#719390 - 03/05/14 03:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Almost an hour in...not feeling a whole lot but I do feel something. Kind of a relaxing mild body high. Maybe I should take some more...is it ok to re-dose or should I just wait and take 5-6 grams tomorrow night?

--------------------

Offlinelegit
2lgeti2quit

#719392 - 03/05/14 04:13 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

You can redose.

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Favorite strains/extracts of Kratom? [Re: legit]
    #719470 - 03/06/14 05:59 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Well I didn't end up taking anymore. I slept like a baby last night but woke up with a horrible hangover. Is that normal for such a small dose? I don't know if I'll be taking anymore.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#719509 - 03/06/14 10:47 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

na.  i usually feel a lil sluggish or tired the next morning.

ill take ur kratom if ur gettin rid of it tho :awegroove:

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#719540 - 03/06/14 12:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Took 5 more today on my lunch break...the high is great but the comedown is horrible, not worth it. Not giving it away but I'll give it to you for what I paid

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#719547 - 03/06/14 01:12 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

ya its not for everyone.  one of my best bros hates the high.  my wife dont like it either.

So to each their own  :cheers:

If u do wanna get rid of it for less then u paid :pm: me.... if im gonna pay same price i might as well order it from the vendor and get free shippin and get it sealed up. 

Im sure if you put it on the marketplace u can find someone who wants it and will trade for something ur interested in :thumbup:

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#719561 - 03/06/14 01:52 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I'd cover shipping since I took 8 grams...and you wouldn't have to wait 3 weeks for it :wink:

I understand though...marketplace is a good idea I forgot about it.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#719565 - 03/06/14 01:59 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

the only problem I have with kratom is taking too much. Always makes me throw up.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf