Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: forever junkie [Re: drawde]
    #633391 - 07/31/12 04:44 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Haha well I don't even think that lasts one is a real addiction. :tongue2:

But glad you are clean and healthy now man.:thumbup:

You still smoke and use psychedelics though, right?

I still smoke my bud yes.
I'm done with lucy tho, and shrooms well maybe again soon, but I feel I'm about all tripped out.
It just isn't the same these days.

How about :deemsters:?

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Haha well I don't even think that lasts one is a real addiction. :tongue2:

But glad you are clean and healthy now man.:thumbup:

You still smoke and use psychedelics though, right?

Sex addiction is a very real phenomena.
JFK was a big time sex addict and many other famous people.

But don't we all have potential to become sex addicts? Isn't a good deal about learning to control your urges? I don't think you can blame sex addiction for cheating. And if you and your partner(s) want to just fuck all the time, what's the problem? Aren't a lot sex addicts are people who are good looking/have lots of money/famous.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: forever junkie [Re: Lucid]
    #633398 - 07/31/12 06:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
I'm an atheist and made the mistake of going to a 12 step program. Despite the fact they changed it to be "God as you see HIM" I still call bullshit on anybody who says its not a faith based program. I believe if I get sober its because I was strong enough to, not because some dick god decided to grant me a 2nd chance.

12 steps are not faith or religion based they are spiritual based. a big difference.

and if you think you can do it by yourself, white knuckling it - good luck but you probably wont get far.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forever junkie [Re: FRACTALife]
    #633399 - 07/31/12 06:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
I'll fully support him.  But I see him saying he "has to take care of things before going into treatment".  It doesn't work like that.  He needs to drop what he's doing and enter in.  You can't put treatment off, you just end up not going.  This is coming from a former Oxy addict....

Unfortunately I have some equally important stuff that I cant just up and disappear right now. I have to finish up some appeal stuff so that I can start college in 3 weeks. That is the only way I can get my life back on track. As soon as I get my stuff taken care of with the school, then I can go get clean and get setup in a half-way house after that

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Agreed.  And then after 72 hours clean he went and got another bag...:facepalm:

:eek: Didn't even see that until now! C'mon man.

Yeah, I feel like shit. Was soo stupid, I went through all the sickness and when I was finally starting to feel better, my mental cravings get the better of me. I am still a slave to the dragon who constricts my body, mind, and soul.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forever junkie [Re: Picklez]
    #633400 - 07/31/12 06:14 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I will be in a treatment center by Monday- Tuesday at the latest, I just truly have some school stuff I cant mess up right now. Even if it means doing dope for another week. I have to finish up getting my financial aid approved and setup for 3 weeks from now and I am approaching the deadlines to get those accepted. And I still have to meet with academic advisors and get my class schedule picked out for next semester.

At least having detox'd once this past week it shouldnt be AS taxing on me as it could be

Im working on it. I will be clean before school starts and I WILL NOT be using while in school

InvisibleP-O

#633401 - 07/31/12 06:19 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I will be clean before school starts and I WILL NOT be using while in school

:cheersyoufuck:
I bet $4.20 you will

(good luck tho dood)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #633403 - 07/31/12 06:30 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

don't set expectations like that for yourself pickelz, because if you relapse you'll be overcome with guilt. wondering why you cant uphold a simple promise to yourself, etc etc. leading you to continue using in a sea of self pity

instead, take it one day at a time. if you slip, pick yourself back up, dust yourself off and go about your way. slips happen.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forever junkie [Re: P-O]
    #633404 - 07/31/12 06:35 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks man, I dont know, I have a certain determination knowing that everything in my life right now is riding on having a good semester. I am at rock bottom right now, I am just crawling across the bottom until I get some other shit taken care of. But believe me, I am ready to get clean, I just need to get some shit done first and get a support system in place.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#633419 - 07/31/12 09:52 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

So then when are you going to do your stint in jail?  Seems like you have more important things than school to take care of in all honesty.  School will be there when you get out.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #633423 - 07/31/12 10:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

The most important thing is getting healthy. You can do it. You have the strength. You don't have to feel like shit about yourself. You aren't, you are a beautiful person. You are only a slave to what you allow yourself to be. Just relax, let it be, and whatever you do don't use.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #633436 - 08/01/12 12:46 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
So then when are you going to do your stint in jail?  Seems like you have more important things than school to take care of in all honesty.  School will be there when you get out.

no it wont. I am on my last stand with my school and with federal financial assistance. if I fuck up this time, then I wont be able to go to college. My recovery can wait a week while I get all my stuff in order. I am holding out til I get some money so I wont have to go to jail. Ive already done 55 days, so if I can come up with money to do these classes, then I can avoid any additional jail time

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
The most important thing is getting healthy. You can do it. You have the strength. You don't have to feel like shit about yourself. You aren't, you are a beautiful person. You are only a slave to what you allow yourself to be. Just relax, let it be, and whatever you do don't use.

Thanks Fractal :hug:

User Gallery

#633438 - 08/01/12 12:49 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm.....I'm pretty sure you can always go to college.  Maybe not a university, but CC is always there for ya after you fuck up, and then you can transfer back to a university after that.  And if you're just doing you're bachelors you should be going this route anyways. 

Doing all 4 years at a State school these days is very unwise considering everything that is going on.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forever junkie [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #633441 - 08/01/12 12:59 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Hmm.....I'm pretty sure you can always go to college.  Maybe not a university, but CC is always there for ya after you fuck up, and then you can transfer back to a university after that.  And if you're just doing you're bachelors you should be going this route anyways. 

Doing all 4 years at a State school these days is very unwise considering everything that is going on.

I could but I am already 3 years into my degree program at one of the top universities in the entire country for my studies. Which is specializing in renewable energy and green technologies. I just spent a month and half filing appeals, meeting with deans, and getting myself back into school, im not about to go fuck that up as well. My detox can be on hold for a week.

I am not regressing from my university to losing financial aid and my scholarships and going to a shitty community college. Plus I am too far along in my program for a community college.

User Gallery

#633442 - 08/01/12 01:04 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Awe shit man I didn't know you were that far into it man.  Congrats. 

Well I hope you do it man.  I know I give you a lot of shit, but I really would love to see ya get clean.  I do know the struggle, I fail every now and again as well.  But I just stick to the Trammies now....and few and far between at that.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: forever junkie [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #633443 - 08/01/12 01:06 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks man, yeah ill be able to have my Bachelors in 3 semesters. Possibly could get it done in Fall+ Spring + Summer classes

User Gallery

#633444 - 08/01/12 01:09 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

That'd be amazing.  Quite a bit of an accomplishment.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #633445 - 08/01/12 01:11 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Well I'm Bored, I'm sure some of you remember Inverted. Well here is his Ex-girlfriend on 20/20 doing a thing about heroin addiction. Ashley was his Ex, He got her into it. Its funny because she says she thought it was hash the first time, Pretty sure I was there and that girl knew exactly what she was doing. I told her not to do it but of course that makes her want to do it more...Anyway, enjoy!

User Gallery

#633446 - 08/01/12 01:18 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Was that really Inverted's lady?  If so :lolsy:

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #633447 - 08/01/12 01:24 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hahaha Straight up that's her, 20/20 paid for a 200k Treatment center in Florida and shes been sober since, just hit 2 years I think.

I was talking to her the other day and she told me Inverted has been texting her saying he broke up with his girlfriend and is getting sober...

His girlfriend is 19, hes 27. They started dating when she was 17, He also his this girlfriend into heroin and shooting up. So his current girlfriend is sick of being a drug addict and wants to leave inverted, but inverted keeps her trapped in the relationship by telling her if she breaks up with him hes going to tell her parents shes a heroin addict. Its really fucked up and I hate him for it.

so I have no idea why inverted is saying he broke up with his girlfriend because they are still dating. :shrug:

User Gallery

#633448 - 08/01/12 01:27 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

What a bag of douche.  I'm surprised his prior GF doesn't change her number.  I wouldn't want an asshole like that knowing how to get a hold of me.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #633469 - 08/01/12 10:37 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

That's some fucked up shit. I didn't know Inverted very well but he seemed cool, not so much anymore. Either way though I've missed seeing you guys posing here. You and Inverted are pretty close though, right? Is he just going through some hard times?

I'm glad you are doing better. Keep away from the H, and you'll start to have those good emotions coming back to and you'll realize the sun coming up is a beautiful thing. :sunny:

Do you guys consider using only cannabis and psychedelics "clean & sober" or does being involved in any drug use make it easier to relapse?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals