Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Reckon I should Flush for this type of Problem?
    #620017 - 04/24/12 01:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ok From the beginning I was using tap water I am forsure the PH was way off But anyway. I fed last night 7 hours later my plants looked like this. Leaves are curling upward and have necrotic dead spots on the edges not brown but a dead green looking color that turns into a crispy leaf.

I used Biothrive mixed with Calimagic Maybe I over fed-- But that doesn't make sense they say you can double biothrives dose Could be PH but GH says You don't need to PH It is not necessary with the BIoThrive line. But maybe it had something to do with the tap water that caused some kind of reaction from the ph being off from the beginning.

Should I flush em?

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: Reckon I should Flush for this type of Problem? [Re: critik]
    #620018 - 04/24/12 01:16 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This is Def Ph or Burn. Maybe a little of both. Also My BioThrive Grow was giving to me free from the hydro store they said it was a old bottle but he said if it didn't smell rank it was fine. BioThrive has always smelled like dead crickets so I don't think it is old.

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Reckon I should Flush for this type of Problem? [Re: critik]
    #620032 - 04/24/12 04:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'd say you're at a point where you may as well just give it a thorough watering, not quite a flush and then transplant.  Doesn't look like your typical nute burn, more like pH lockout issues.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: Reckon I should Flush for this type of Problem? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #620036 - 04/24/12 05:23 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This is what someone said..

ur cups are to small they cant hold the nutes needed as they dry the small amount of soil is spiking ur ppm /ph also to much too fast/dry when applyed
repot in half gallon pot and fixed
also this would been as severe problem in bigger pot as more meduim to buffer the nutes before plants feed and ppm/ph spikes happen more slowly
example ur cup say 500ppm in when dry could be as high as 750ppm or more this is why bigger pots are easier to grow fatser plants in more medium less spikes ph/ppm

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates