Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemedicine Man
Grower/Caregiver
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Revieval after a Flush, need help!
    #472646 - 09/05/10 01:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Had to do a major flush.
What is the best way to revive plants after a 5 day flush?

I spent an hour in detail about the whole 10 yards. That would be helpful to diagnos what we had to do. Though after preview and spell check. it prompts U to continue. Well the whole diary and process used for pests and flushing, "GONE"?

I am a slow @ typing.
I will post my problems and success with pests when I'm not frustrated with what I detailed and was lost when I hit the continue button. Time for my A.D.D. meds.

--------------------
Building, Contructing, Creating, with Alliances for Successful Growth !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Revieval after a Flush, need help! [Re: medicine Man]
    #472674 - 09/05/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Supplement with a B-1 vitamin like superthrive, feed with a mild nutrient solution, work back up to full strength nutes.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinewholesheet
Stranger
Re: Revieval after a Flush, need help! [Re: coda]
    #472716 - 09/05/10 04:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

5 days seems like a long flush..should be clen though... soil or hydro?

Offlinemedicine Man
Grower/Caregiver
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Revieval after a Flush, & a Broken Limb need HELP! [Re: wholesheet]
    #473246 - 09/06/10 07:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Some one gave me a plants to grow for them. One was infected with Thrips & Mites.
Typically I put all plants in quarentine 48 hrs before introducing them to one of the grow rooms. This time I wasn't here to manage it. They looked all healthy when I 1st saw them. Later that day my routine inspection I saw that one plant was deterating fast!. Quicklly removed that plant & went berzerk. I went to the store to pick up supplies.

While I was gone she read on the net to hit them with a solution of 50%water & 50% alcohol and spray. Those critters attack fast!!!

All plants in that grow room were quaratined and the infected one isolated in a chamber unit for testing.
All the others seemed to be ok, though wasn't taking chances!
This is what we did 1st, before the other alternatives choices.

1)Neem Oil, AzaMax, Garden Dust and Sticky Thrip & Leafminer traps.

2)Mixed a batch of solution using Neem oil mixed with Aza Max and Water. 1/2 a cap of Neem Oil, 1/2 a cap AzaMax to 1 quart of water in a spray bottle.

3)Sprayed all plants throughly, under the each and every leaf.

4) Hang Traps.

5) Sprinkle Garden Dust around every plant. Then with a garden claw gently racked the top of the soil to mix the Garden Dust 2-3" deep into soil.

6) NOTE: DO NOT Water Plants for 24 + hours.

7)After 24 hrs water plants.

8) Every Night for 5 days sprayed with solution.

9)SUCSESS!!! EVEN THE BADLY INFECTED PLANT STARTED NEW GROWTH. STILL KEPT IN ISOLATION.

PROBLEM: Plants started growing weird they all were in flower and had nice dense buds. Now they are loose and the plants are growing new leaves that are weird looking, with pistols on at the base of new vegitation where nodes would be.

I have started feeding them, they all kinds of vegetation growing.
I will try to attach before and after pictures.
Maybe some one can tell me what to do or expect from these plants!

Also a large branch/shoot was broken today about 20" long, 1/2" thick  Plant #BGM3-1-A before flush had about 12" cluster @ Top and some 3-5" Clusters coming off the shoot. Presently in distilled water with SUPER THRIVE leaves perked up.
Now what? try to grow it and maybe a regeneration ? or smoke a loose bud formation that was transformed by the flush? Maybe I let it go to long?

I don't no how to attach pics on this site. Can you help?

Thank You in advance for any advise!

--------------------
Building, Contructing, Creating, with Alliances for Successful Growth !

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom