Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: Stepping It Up 3000W - 5 Strains - FFOF - AN [Re: shagdawg420]
    #610675 - 02/26/12 01:29 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Small, no-pic, update here:

So far, I've cut down 2 Train Wrecks and the OG Kush. The first TW I cut was at 53 days 12/12, kind of early, a little fluffy, but it is a nice cerebral high that creeps up after 10min and LASTS around 3-4hrs. It was the smallest TW and so yielded 65g.

The OG is still sweating in a jar but I'm guessing 3-31/2OZ. Cut at 57 days 12/12, I smoked some fluffy bits and it's a heavier body stone and not as energetic, but very nice indeed.

The 2nd TW I cut was on day 61 of 12/12. This plant is still on the drying rack, however, the buds are much fatter than the 1st TW I pulled down, looks like a much better yield off this one.

So that leaves a Sensi Star, a Diesel, a White Widow and 6 TW left under the lights. I'm gonna be so busy next week.

I'll be getting pics up soon, have some from a couple weeks ago, plus I'll be adding lots of drying/dried bud shots. Not too many harvest pics, as that's a busy time and goes faster if I'm not trying to take a bunch of pics.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
Re: Stepping It Up 3000W - 5 Strains - FFOF - AN [Re: Nanook]
    #611395 - 03/03/12 01:24 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Looks good:popcorn:

--------------------
x:tongue:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Stepping It Up 3000W - 5 Strains - FFOF - AN [Re: MushrooMan420]
    #614283 - 03/24/12 03:13 AM (12 years, 7 days ago)

What the hells going one with this?  :megacrankey:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
Re: Stepping It Up 3000W - 5 Strains - FFOF - AN [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #614826 - 03/26/12 09:23 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

:homerdrool:

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
What the hells going one with this?  :megacrankey:

:megacrankey: I SECOND THAT SHIT ^

PICS OR I WILL BE VERY VERY VERY UN-HAPPY

:notamused:

--------------------

I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: Stepping It Up 3000W - 5 Strains - FFOF - AN [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
    #615020 - 03/27/12 11:12 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Whoa guys, my bad. :lolsy:

This was a potent harvest, and I've been consequently a biiiiiiit lazier than usual, plus I misplaced the camera for a couple weeks right after harvest, I'm sure there were other distractions...

So fuck the bullshit, here's some pics:

(L to R) Pre-harvest Train Wreck, White Widow, OGK

Dried and cured

TW chopped @ 73 days

Diesel chopped at 69 days

OGK chopped at 57 days

Sensi Star chopped at 71 days

White Widow chopped @ 62 days

Yield was a little disappointing, ~2.5oz per plant so about 36oz. I think I overfed them a bit :facepalm:

~5oz from two of the TW had a few mites and webs, so into the freezer and then hash they will go.

I have to say, the Widow is my current favorite for overall greatness. Smell is piney and subtle until broken up when it gets much sharper. Very potent, strong cerebral character with slight body feelings. After a couple joints I can't stop smiling.

The Sensi Star has a much better, sweeter, fruitier, stronger smell and flavour, a bit like beer or fermented fruit, but lacks slightly in potency... or it's just the most indica of the bunch. The high is nice and relaxing, but not very entertaining. It sure isn't couchlock, I would say it's sedative indica buoyancy floating in sativa clarity. Not bad at all, a bit leafy.

This OGK is a lot like the WW, with just a bit more of that sweet skunk-kush smell and taste, and a much more relaxing high. For a while I wasn't sure if they were any different. The kushiness has only come out in the cure, I don't think this is any cali style clone-only OG, but must be some breeders interpretation. I have had more original OGs, but this one is good.

Train Wreck is very good, similar in effect to the WW, a little more body stone though. Smells of sweet minty pine, the taste has yet to really come through in the cure yet, but I have good feelings about it.

The Diesel has a nice flowery, creamy petroleum smell that transfers nicely into the taste. The buzz is like being underwater, there's a nice pressure all around the entire body and it's almost as if some cruise ship is silently roaring overhead... without being stupefying (with my decently high tolerance, anyways).

So that's that. Sorry for the delay and lackluster finish with the log, the pics didn't turn out as good as I was hoping this time, I might try some in sunlight.

Next time I'm running some G13 and the same WW, OG and SS again. These will all be in dirt, I'm thinking 7 or 10 gal pots this time instead of the 5s I'm using now. I also plan to supercrop like a motherfucker, as I have had :borat: with that before. Being lazy isn't worth the loss in yield. I also have a Greenhouse Seeds Bubba Kush in veg that is looking like a male, so I might get to do some selective pollination next time around.

Thanks for watching!

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Edited by Nanook (03/27/12 11:17 PM)

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
Re: Stepping It Up 3000W - 5 Strains - FFOF - AN [Re: Nanook]
    #615025 - 03/27/12 11:26 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

:vaped: I figured you were to stoned to do it
:feelshighman:

:popcorn:

I will be waiting on the next 1 as well

:raisemyglass:

--------------------

I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Stepping It Up 3000W - 5 Strains - FFOF - AN [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
    #615038 - 03/27/12 11:54 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Good looking harvest man, we need to work on you getting your harvest up though.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder