Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
damn it
    #596077 - 11/07/11 02:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Just got back from doctors, I have bronchitis and a possible pneumonia. I got prescribed antibiotics, benzonatate, and an albuterol sulfate inhaler. I gotta go back in for a chest x-ray tonight.

I have some great medicated vegetable oil that is waiting for me with my caregiver, but it's over an hour away. Hopefully I'll be able to get those sooner rather than later. Smoking the bong probably not a good idea right now, guys?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: damn it [Re: FRACTALife]
    #596080 - 11/07/11 02:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

No... If you have to smoke, I would recommend getting kief or something that will get you high with 1 or 2 puffs, the bong would make your lungs hurt soooo much. Try smoking in a bowl, small puffs, or maybe a TINY joint. Or you should try to stop smoking for a bit, but I know it is hard as fuck :feelsbadman:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: damn it [Re: Manitou]
    #596094 - 11/07/11 05:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

vap FTW!

:vaped:

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: damn it [Re: Manitou]
    #596098 - 11/07/11 05:49 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
No... If you have to smoke, I would recommend getting kief or something that will get you high with 1 or 2 puffs, the bong would make your lungs hurt soooo much. Try smoking in a bowl, small puffs, or maybe a TINY joint. Or you should try to stop smoking for a bit, but I know it is hard as fuck :feelsbadman:

My thoughts exactly...Kif or hash would be the way to go. Not only do you have to smoke less since they're more potent, but there is less burning of "plant material" associated with harsher smoke. Since cannabis is such a powerful expectorant, you will probably cough A LOT. But this is a good thing, it will help loosen up and clear out the phlegm and mucous. Cannabis is also a great bronchi dilator, allowing you to breathe a bit better....Really though, smoke is one of the last things you would want in your lungs at the moment. But cannabis does offer some benefits to the situation, of course vaporizing would be a the way to go :thumbup: .

How long have ya been sick?

I just came down with something yesterday, I feel like absolute shit. I have no cough/congestion, but I have a headache, cold/chills, feel sore/aches, no appetite, mild nausea, and I feel drained with no energy. Morphine and cannabis have helped a lot tho :yesnod:, as far as numbing the aches in my body and lessening the nausea along with giving me an appetite.

:stoner:

--------------------

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
Re: damn it [Re: FRACTALife]
    #596110 - 11/07/11 08:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Weed gave you bronchitis :smilingpuppy:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: damn it [Re: openmind]
    #596163 - 11/08/11 07:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well the nausea and squirts from all these pills was too much to handle so I gave in and I've been smoking. :lol:
The good news is that the drugs and inhaler are helping the cough a lot and my bong hits pretty smooth so it's alright. I'm not allowed to get back to the old grindstone until at least Thursday so at least I have some time to chill out. :shrug: :smile:
Just texted my caregiver this morning, if I'm in luck maybe I'll be able to make my edibles to

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds