Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
So today I got some Nutes
    #592289 - 10/15/11 03:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I went in search of missing supplies for my grow closet and while I didn't find what I was looking for (mogul sockets and plastic nursery pots) I did manage to find some shultz all purpose 10-15-10 fertilizer. I also snagged some Alaskan Fish Fertilizer. My plants are just wee beebee's right now; they have their second set of true leaves. The second set are able to completely cover they baby leaves. At what point do you usually start giving them fertilizer.

Also getting 1 socket 1 power cord pots and fertilizer on monday :awesomenod: so soon they will have some HPS love.

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: So today I got some Nutes [Re: wire5]
    #592500 - 10/17/11 12:06 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wire5 said:
I went in search of missing supplies for my grow closet and while I didn't find what I was looking for (mogul sockets and plastic nursery pots) I did manage to find some shultz all purpose 10-15-10 fertilizer. I also snagged some Alaskan Fish Fertilizer. My plants are just wee beebee's right now; they have their second set of true leaves. The second set are able to completely cover they baby leaves. At what point do you usually start giving them fertilizer.

Also getting 1 socket 1 power cord pots and fertilizer on monday :awesomenod: so soon they will have some HPS love.

I give 25% of normal feed till they are at their 3rd set of "real" leaves. then full fert. seems to work, been doing it for 20yrs LOL but i have herd all sorts of ideas on this....also some strains are more nute sensitive than others....also i'm talking hydro not real soil...

--------------------
My Tombstone will read: IwasburiedfacedownsoucanallkissmyA$$
my current grow

Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
Re: So today I got some Nutes [Re: HempMaster]
    #592528 - 10/17/11 10:20 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Alright, I was just looking for a rough idea.

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: So today I got some Nutes [Re: wire5]
    #592544 - 10/17/11 12:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shultz all purpose 10-15-10

Not a good choice for mj growing at all.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag