Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

u know wut just makes me :mad2: ?
    #587541 - 09/20/11 12:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

acetaminophen

not acetaminophen alone, but pills which there are like 5mg of one thang and then 500mg of acetaminophen.

And when u need like 100mg at least of the one thang for thangs to be doin'ed

u gotta ingest 10,000mg of acetaminophen which is toxic to the liver and will prolly kill u. since 5000-6000mg of it is when its not g00d on da liver.

yea u could do cold water extraction thangs

but still

sometimes ur in a position where u cant do CWE and so u gotta just say 'sorry but fuk u' to ur liver

thats what makes me :mad2:

but also i gotta ingest 5000mg of acetaminophen just so i can ingest 50mg of thangs

all the BS with a bunch of acetaminophen needs to be recalled ASAP, they are simply just killin junkies dis way,

"we lost a moron? good hes dead, i just felt the world get lighter!" -- bill hix

mann fukin' thangs man, fuckin thangs

:mad2:

o well, at least thangs will be gettin' high and thangs

like that extra acetaminophen will help with pain :lol:, good job watson!

no shit sherlock, :mad2:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #587543 - 09/20/11 12:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

When are you ever in a position where you don't have access to cold water, but do to a computer?

Don't kill your liver bro. Its not worth it.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: RasJeph]
    #587545 - 09/20/11 12:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

meh, the best way to do a CWE is with cheesecloth, cuz u gotta filter thangs and that costs
like an additional few dollars. and sometimes u just don't wanna waste gas to get to places
just for fuckin cheesecloth. yeah u could use a shirt, but a shirt absorbs more of the
goods, that's why cheesecloth is essential.

but sometimes after a d-deal, u wanna take the thangs as fast as possible so u go to
mcdonalds and get a cup of free water (take that capitalism!) and so u ingest em when u
drive, so the high kiks in relatively faster.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587547 - 09/20/11 12:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

but it's too late, i already ingested the thangs anyway, so whatever

yea it's dumb, but that's because the pharmaceutical industry intends to kill off addicts
so that the world will feel lighter. (joke within a joke)

Except they rely on addicts for profit.

So dumb.

pharm industry is full of contradictions and retarded BS

but hey

:feelshighman::feelsgoodman::feelshighman:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: I_AM_SWIM] * 1
    #587550 - 09/20/11 01:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Here's an idea; don't be a junkie, or spend the money on good shit without all the acetaminophen. But mainly, shoot for point #1

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #587552 - 09/20/11 01:22 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, "Don't be a junkie" is great advice for somebody struggling with drug addiction. :thumbup:

Some things are easier said than done.

By the way, this isn't 'me' that is the junkie, I am speaking for all junkies out there
that suffer from their inability to take control of their own actions.

The Neurobiology of Addiction
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1704

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587553 - 09/20/11 01:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Why spend money on the 'good shit' when you can get 90 percs for $10.00 at walgreens?

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #587562 - 09/20/11 02:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Here's an idea; don't be a junkie idiot loser, or spend the money on good shit that actually gets you high. But mainly, shoot for point #1

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: I_AM_SWIM] * 1
    #587563 - 09/20/11 02:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
Yeah, "Don't be a junkie" is great advice for somebody struggling with drug addiction. :thumbup:

Subtracting all bullshit and tiptoeing, in the end, thats the only advice thats gonna work.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#587565 - 09/20/11 02:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Wahh my drugs will hurt my liver but I will eat them anyways and complain on the internet about it wahhh.  Accept the liver disease, love the liver disease.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: Tangerines] * 2
    #587570 - 09/20/11 02:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

-holds tongue and stops from doing his generic "junkies are just weak of will speech"-

Why would you intentionally hurt your liver like that, or risk OD? That's just plain stupidity. If you can't stop yourself from doing that you're such a bad junkie you need to just stop doing drugs because you can't handle the responsibility you need to have to use them without being reckless.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: Tangerines]
    #587574 - 09/20/11 02:47 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:

Subtracting all bullshit and tiptoeing, in the end, thats the only advice thats gonna work.

It's not 'advice', you don't simply become a 'junkie' overnight, similarly you don't stop
becoming a 'junkie' overnight either. It takes time, and yeah, 'Don't be a junkie' may
encompass doing things in order to change a junkie's ways. But those 'steps or things to
do in order to quit' are not suggested and apparent to somebody that is a junkie.

Yes the best way to quit is to quit, but there are steps involved in quitting, but
simply quitting cold turkey on some substances can cause death.

Death is a for-sure way to quit though. :lol:

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Wahh my drugs will hurt my liver but I will eat them anyways and complain on the internet about it wahhh.  Accept the liver disease, love the liver disease.

You want more whine with that cheese?
I'm not speaking about liver disease in particular, I'm speaking about the fact that there
is so much APAP in pharmaceuticals that simply taking a few of them could cause severe
health problems. And this is reason enough for them to be recalled; since it's a social
public health issue.

Let's just say that I'm an 'actor' trying to make a point about the pharmaceutical industry.
I'm not high, I'm actually sober, so don't take my posts at face-value.
There is a reason why I sometimes post the way I do, and usually it goes unnoticed, but
they usually end up stirring up interesting off-topic discussions that end up being
enlightening to me about digital ethnography.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#587577 - 09/20/11 02:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If you take the drugs as prescribed then there is no significant chance of liver issues.  They never prescribe one to take 10 5/500's at once.  Sure if you choose to abuse then you risk the liver damage.

You won't die from opiate withdrawal, so your previous point is moot.  Sure a taper is a must for benzos and alcohol, but the best way for the opes is cold turkey.

And I already got some hab cheese with my cab sauv right neow.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: u know wut just makes me :mad2: ? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #587578 - 09/20/11 02:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
-holds tongue and stops from doing his generic "junkies are just weak of will speech"-

Will, willpower, etc. usually insinuates that we have 'choices' and 'free will'.
The debate about whether or not such a thing exists is an ancient philosophical debate
that is still argued to this day.

"Oh junkies lack the willpower..." :downswords:

:smile:

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587581 - 09/20/11 02:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
If you take the drugs as prescribed then there is no significant chance of liver issues.  They never prescribe one to take 10 5/500's at once.  Sure if you choose to abuse then you risk the liver damage.

Of course if you take them as prescribed then there is hardly any chance of having liver problems.

Except, a lot of people don't.

This is a subject about somebody who is a junkie and will do
anything in order to obtain their fix. A junkie is self-destructive and may be ignorant
enough to not care or worry about their intake of acetaminophen. Addiction is one out of
many social problem. Many robberies and violence stem from addiction.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #587583 - 09/20/11 03:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

Will, willpower, etc. usually insinuates that we have 'choices' and 'free will'.
The debate about whether or not such a thing exists is an ancient philosophical debate
that is still argued to this day.

"Oh junkies lack the willpower..." :downswords:

:smile:

Nice excuse, when you end up being dead in 10 years I'll remember not to care. If you think it takes anything more than willpower to stop using drugs you just don't have good cognative function. And then I remember, I'm trying to talk logic to feelsgoodman. I forgot beginning a logical debate with you is like walking into the gates of the inferno "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate".

You realize the 500mg actually is there for the people that take it as prescribed right?

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#587584 - 09/20/11 03:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The way I figure it is if they are too dumb/naive/indifferent to realize that taking over the prescribed amount can cause serious liver damage then so be it.  Why should prescription drugs be designed to help people abuse it without consequences?  Acetaminophen is very good at what it does and for most people 10 mg oxy and 1 g aceta works well.  If it doesn't, and they have a legit reason for needing it, then the doctor will most certainly upgrade them to something without aceta.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#587587 - 09/20/11 03:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yea let's take out the acetaminophen just so it doesn't damage addicts livers. Screw the people that actually need acetaminophen in it to help for legit reasons.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587597 - 09/20/11 03:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:Nice excuse, ... If you think it takes anything more than willpower to stop using drugs you just don't have good cognative function...

You realize the 500mg actually is there for the people that take it as prescribed right?

It's not an excuse,
And I don't think it takes anything more than willpower to stop using drugs, because I am
not 100% certain that 'willpower' even exists.

Yes I realize that 500mg is there for the people take it as prescribed, but as I've said
before, I'm speaking about drug addiction as a social issue.

There are intended and unintended consequences with actions, and the abuse of these drugs
would be an unintended consequence.

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Yea let's take out the acetaminophen just so it doesn't damage addicts livers. Screw the people that actually need acetaminophen in it to help for legit reasons.

Actually, it's quite obvious that the opiates are the main ingredient for killing pain
more-so than acetaminophen. Why else would there be O.C 80's, dilaudid, morphine, etc. ?

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#587600 - 09/20/11 03:14 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, it is obvious that opiate is used to killing pain.  Acetaminophen is an awesome anti-inflammatory(for broken bones...) as well as a fever reducer.  It is good for arthritis pain too!  Hence why my gpa takes 5/500s.

Quite a good combo.  One pill that can help reduce many ailments instead of multiple pills.  Talk about good medication!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom