Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejkell
Midnight toker

Loc: Don' worry bout it
First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night
    #579627 - 08/20/11 02:55 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Took a half eighth with my buddy on thurs night, had a decent time but am kinda pissed at myself for not putting myself in a better set and setting, was too excited so i kinda jumped the gun.

Its was fun but during my peak there were sober people there and I got alot of anxiety from it so I was fully able to enjoy my visuals. Picked up $90 worth more and plan on taking a hiking trip with 2 other buddies this weekend and taking another half eighth. No sober kids in the middle of nowhere so I'm hoping it will be a little more enjoyable.

Peace :bigblunt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: jkell]
    #579671 - 08/20/11 05:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I hate tripping around sober people. I actually prefer to trip solo rather than with other people

1/2 8th is probably a good starting dose. Maybe step it out to 2 grams since you just tripped a couple days ago

Anyways, I hope you have a good 2nd trip and a safe hiking experience.  How much did 90$ get you?

OfflineAudio Phoenix
Higher Primate

Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: Picklez]
    #579689 - 08/20/11 07:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Awe man, terrible setting. I never trip unless I am with people I trust and who are also journeying along side me.

Should certainly give it another try, maybe a solo trip.

--------------------

:smoking:My Setup:smoking:              :mushroom2:My First experience with psychedelics:mushroom2:

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: Audio Phoenix]
    #579690 - 08/20/11 07:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Solo trips are where its at, Dark room and maybe a cool flick on and just chill.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #579691 - 08/20/11 08:00 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Solo trips are my favorite. I like to be completely isolated with stuff to draw with, my own music, and movies. I hate having to worry about what other people want to do while they are tripping. I much prefer to do exactly what I want, when I want to.

OfflineAudio Phoenix
Higher Primate

Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: Shroomofdoom]
    #579692 - 08/20/11 08:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Word,

I love absolute silence. Terrence M. said that music is only a representation of what real cosmic music is and when you tune into it, it is infinitely more beautiful than any music we can make.

I never understood that until my solo trip in my room in the dark. I was able to hear, see, feel and taste music in my head. It was the shit.

--------------------

:smoking:My Setup:smoking:              :mushroom2:My First experience with psychedelics:mushroom2:

Offlinesean
Male

#579829 - 08/21/11 11:45 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

have fun with that

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#579841 - 08/21/11 12:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Solo trips are my favorite. I like to be completely isolated with stuff to draw with, my own music, and movies. I hate having to worry about what other people want to do while they are tripping. I much prefer to do exactly what I want, when I want to.

this is also true for me with weed, opiates, and benzo's too, i just want to enjoy the experience.

--------------------

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: iStoner]
    #580060 - 08/22/11 02:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Tripping with a significant other beats solo trips IMHO.
But that's kinda hard to find.

I highly recommend the lemon tek if you have the means..just take a bit less than you normally would.

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: iwasaClown]
    #580093 - 08/22/11 09:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My last trip was 4 grams using the lemon tek...I was in space for a good 6-7 hours.
Homegrown treasure coast shrooms.
I am a big proponent of a bigger dose for your first trips, no less than 2.5 grams. Like any drug, the first couple times you do it create the biggest paradigm shifts.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Invisibledrawde
Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: 81renaissance]
    #580096 - 08/22/11 10:09 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I am very excited to try mushrooms for the first time. Hopefully within the next 6 months opportune conditions present themselves. I think I can handle a decently large amount considering the states I have experienced from meditation and/or pot alone. I would rather wait it out though for the right time and it be awesome then just do em whenever.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #580118 - 08/22/11 11:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

meditation and marijuana will do nothing to prepare you for what a mushroom trip is like. Nothing really will. Even LSD is a completely different animal

Quote:

81renaissance said:
My last trip was 4 grams using the lemon tek...I was in space for a good 6-7 hours.
Homegrown treasure coast shrooms.
I am a big proponent of a bigger dose for your first trips, no less than 2.5 grams. Like any drug, the first couple times you do it create the biggest paradigm shifts.

Ive found that 2-3g is about the perfect dose for me. Ive done lemon tek once but didnt really notice any differences. My preparation of choice is to powder the mushies in a coffee grinder then mix them into a glass of OJ

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

#580137 - 08/22/11 12:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm..when I lemon tek I let them soak for about an hour and I DON'T strain..cause I don't want to throw away the tiniest bit of magic.
I get easier, quicker come ups, and i've noticed it kind of "enriches" my visuals.
I might just be trippin, but then again maybe not.

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: iwasaClown]
    #580141 - 08/22/11 12:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I powder the mushies and put them in a rocks glass with fresh squeezed lemon juice for half an hour...then choke it down (I only use enough lemon juice to just cover the mushroom powder). I DEFINITELY noticed a difference in the intensity of my trip.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#580161 - 08/22/11 03:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I hear wonders about lemon teking but I've never tried it. I've always considered potent tea to be the most earth shattering trips........ comes on so fast. If or whenever I try shrooms again I want to try the lemon tek.

Invisibledrawde
Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: Picklez] * 1
    #580173 - 08/22/11 04:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
meditation and marijuana will do nothing to prepare you for what a mushroom trip is like. Nothing really will. Even LSD is a completely different animal

Your probably right about marijuana, but intensive meditation is preparation for just about anything. Anyway, I will report back when I find out for myself.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: drawde]
    #580176 - 08/22/11 04:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

Your probably right about marijuana, but intensive meditation is preparation for just about anything. Anyway, I will report back when I find out for myself.

LOL

You'll see.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: King Koopa] * 1
    #580202 - 08/22/11 05:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Can't wait to put my jars in the fruiting chamber, going to make a tea of 3 grams for my first shroom trip. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: First Shroom Trip- Thurs. Night [Re: iStoner]
    #580229 - 08/22/11 08:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Haha. Its going to be so win.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies