Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Cannabutter Afternoon * 1
    #577782 - 08/11/11 06:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So I've been experimenting over the last year or so with cannabutter made from iso hash. As I've experimented with the butter, I have also gotten about 100x better at making iso hash...so its difficult to determine each time how much per serving.

Well, I really overdid this time :lol: I'm :vaped: as fuck, but I'd rather that than have a failed attempt.

First the iso hash - 1.7-1.8 grams. It was teetering, I took it at the low point.

1.5 sticks of butter, because the cookies were real intense last time  I used the same amount with 1 stick.

Next you gotta melt your hash ball into the butter. I get the butter all melted then toss it in.

Simmer your shit for just a little bit over medium-low heat (my stove is electric). I find the offputting color is normal.

Pour it into a dish or use immediately in some edibles...I put mine in the freezer (covered after)...does anyone know how long this will keep?

Thats the end of the process...but heres how I applied it.

Boil up a few handfuls of noodles...

I did some quick math to try to figure out the ratio of power compared to my last batch. I came to the conclusion that 1.5 teaspoon of butter would be ~=~ to one of the cookies I make. I eyeballed that out in this picture (butter was still kinda liquid kinda solid, I suggest 1 stir while solidifying.)

I melted that butter in, and put on some sauce and enjoyed it with my favorite TV show...

It took a solid 2 hours for me to come up, but boy did I end up being high. Next time, I'll probably definitely use half or less than half of that spoon. I've been high as a kite for the past 5 hours and now I'm just to the point where I NEED to sleep :lol:. A great success...and so easy to use.

I imagine a really good dose would be about equal to the amount of butter you spread on toast in the morning...I'm gonna love having this shit and just dropping it into whatever recipe I'm making. I can't believe how well the butter flavor mixed into the sauce. It wasn't like a hash bite of most cookies and edibles. It was just another delicious spice blended in with the rest of the sauce. I'd eat it even if it didn't get me high!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Cannabutter Afternoon [Re: RasJeph]
    #577817 - 08/11/11 09:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Great I totally will have to try this with some friends :sambergfive:

The final meal looks delicious, I think I am gonna try some ravioli or maybe a cannabutter lasagna? Dunno if it would work...

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Cannabutter Afternoon [Re: Manitou]
    #577882 - 08/12/11 06:55 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The thing is, you don't wanna bake the butter or heat it up too much again. Thats why I didn't just add it directly into the sauce (which was cooking on the stove). I'm 100% positive you could find a way to incorporate it.

So, I woke up around 2 AM and was still EXTREMELY high :lol:. I just woke up around 8 this morning and was still feeling a little baked.

Now I know for next time. I think I'll use about 1/3 of that spoon. :vaped:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom