Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Brownies / Cookies with iso hash? (NOW WITH RECIPE!)
    #430825 - 06/10/10 03:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Edit: I see this thread is the fist google result for "iso hash butter". This is an outdated thread, and since I made it I have revised the recipe repeatedly. Here is the best thread for my final recipe and butter making process:

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/579247

The following information in this thread should be considered for archival purposes only, because I have done much experimenting since last year when I made this post.

So, I have like 1.5 to 2 grams of iso hash. I don't really like smoking hash, so I'd like to make it into some edibles.

How do I go about making butter from the hash to make into brownies? Also, how much hash should I use per box of cookies / brownie mix. Or, to make it more simple, how many sticks of butter should I use for my 1.5 grams of hash?

I want to make some real good shit, but I would also like it to be more friendly for my non-smoker friends. I figure this could easily be achieved with cookies. Eat one or two depending upon how stoned you'd like to be. Would the cookie dough be freezable? Maybe then I can only make a few cookies at a time, and use the dough when I'm going into a situation that I won't be able to smoke at.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Edited by RasJeph (08/18/11 05:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVaNDalS475
Re: Brownies / Cookies with iso hash? [Re: RasJeph]
    #433739 - 06/16/10 06:03 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:heart:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#494973 - 11/04/10 10:22 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

OK, so I tried this last time and it worked...about a 6/10. I'm not sure if I just made too many cookies for the amount of hash I had or what the deal was...so, does anyone have ANY experience making butter with iso hash? I'd really like to do it again (and I have more, better hash  now)...

I can't find much info about cooking with hash at all :sad:

Edit: Aw fuck, I just put 2 grams of hash into 1 stick of butter, made 9 cookies. Will report back...

Edited by RasJeph (11/04/10 11:33 AM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#495048 - 11/04/10 01:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

OK. 2 grams of iso hash per stick is a gooooooooooooooood place to be :vaped::vaped::vaped:

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

ISO Hash Cookies Recipe! [Re: RasJeph]
    #495541 - 11/05/10 06:40 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

So, I've searched all over the interwebs for solid information on how to make butter (let alone cookies) with iso hash. I couldn't find any information, and what I did find really seemed like misinformation. I tried it 3 times, and really got it on the third time.

Butter:

2 grams iso hash
1 stick butter

Simmer stick of butter in pan. Keep bubbling, but not boiling. Drop in 2 grams of iso hash, dissolve. It'll take a few minutes for the whole ball to dissolve, so keep it stirring. Let it all bubble for 3-5 minutes.

I used it when it was still liquified, but I'm sure you can freeze it like any other butter. No need to strain or discard any, USE IT ALL.

Cookies:

1/3 cup sugar (more for sprinking)
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt (optional, all I had was salted butter, don't use this if you do)
1 cup flour
1 package Kisses or 2 Snickers bars

Oven at 350

Mix sugar and butter...mine was still liquid, so it was real easy. If yours is solid, use a mixer. Add vanilla and salt too. Slowly add in flour until its a kinda crumbly consistency (but should stick together when balled up for cookies). Smash up your Snickers bars if thats what you're using (we didn't have kisses, but had a lot of those mini snickers bars from halloween) and dump them in, mix 'em around.

Ball 'em up into 12 balls and place on tray. I smashed mine flat with the bottom of a glass, it made them cook easier. Put the kisses on top if you're using them, but I highly suggest the snickers.

Bake for ~15 minutes. Just watch them, you'll know when they are done.

Scrape off onto paper towel or something to cool. IF YOU USED SNICKERS, SCRAPE THE CRAP OFF YOUR COOKIE SHEET NOW! If you don't, it'll be a rock hard and you'll have to heat the pan in the oven again to get the shit off. Just a heads up :cool:

Anyway, one of these cookies was enough to fuck me up for like 5 hours, and then I fell asleep. I ate a half this morning, and it was still a very good effect. These should be enough to fuck up any regular toker, really really intense for a non smoker.

Enjoy, lemme know if you try it!

(note, I said 9 cookies above in my post, I say 12 here because I actually had 1.8 grams of hash rather than 2. After experimenting with their power, I can honestly say I should have made 12 cookies from just my 1.8, so with 2 grams even you should be really good at 12 cookies)

--------------------

Invisibledoublehelix
Bodhisativa

Re: ISO Hash Cookies Recipe! [Re: RasJeph]
    #497716 - 11/13/10 11:04 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:stirthepot:  :raveface:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: ISO Hash Cookies Recipe! [Re: doublehelix]
    #500525 - 11/24/10 09:33 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah dude. Reflecting, they are a bit too much. I only eat a half and it blows me the fuck away. And I'm a daily smoker :lol:

When I give one to a friend, I always say "dude, only eat half and wait a full hour"...guess how many of them listen? :facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: ISO Hash Cookies Recipe! [Re: RasJeph]
    #552747 - 05/03/11 09:57 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Bumping this because I just made some cookies from iso hash again. I had 1.5g of iso hash (ran after a BHO run  that I didn't have enough butane for :facepalm:).

I didn't have any chocolate chips or snickers bars, so I used a quarter cup of cocoa and I've gotta say, it tastes 100x better than the original recipe.

And hooboy I'm high as fuck. I didn't know if it was gonna go good, but at the 1 hour mark exactly I'm getting realllllllll high! It came on so quick from a whole hour of nothing.

Awwwww yeah.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates