Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish
    #567206 - 06/25/11 04:57 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Well it's time for a new season and we are looking for new, fresh recruits

This season we are pretty much gaurenteed 1st place! We have the best team by leaps and bounds and have about 11 openings left:

Here is the link:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=39515404

Positions we could use:
OT (1)
TE (1)
WR (2-3)
DT (1)
LB (2)
CB (2)
SS (1)
FS (1)

After you create your player, post you username here (not your player's name) and we'll make sure to get them on our team.

Again this team is already stacked at QB and HB. And I am responsible for providing the entire offensive line (the best line in the league)

If you have any questions after creating you player, please ask. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH A FREE AGENT TEAM. wait for OUR team to send you an offer. We are going to win 1st place this season, no question about it!!!

I will be reposting this in the Sports Forum and on the Growery as well to get more participation and hopefully fill out our team

P.S Linebacker is probably our most important need. followed by DT, WR, TE, and OT. In that order

Thanks guys. Remember to use the link provided so we get referral points towards stadium building.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,167
Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish [Re: Picklez]
    #567212 - 06/25/11 07:20 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I thought you were banned?


--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish [Re: still beLIEve]
    #567213 - 06/25/11 07:23 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Why would I be banned?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,167
Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish [Re: Picklez]
    #567215 - 06/25/11 07:29 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

spamming/puppet accounts

Something like that I thought


--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish *DELETED* [Re: still beLIEve]
    #567216 - 06/25/11 07:31 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: Unneeded post not related to topic.



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,167
Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish [Re: Picklez]
    #567217 - 06/25/11 07:33 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Oh I thought someone said laysthepipe was you


--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish *DELETED* [Re: Picklez]
    #567218 - 06/25/11 07:35 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: Unneeded post not related to topic.



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish *DELETED* [Re: Picklez]
    #567228 - 06/25/11 10:17 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: Unneeded post not related to topic.



--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish *DELETED* [Re: THEBats]
    #567236 - 06/25/11 11:39 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: Unneeded post not related to topic.



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish *DELETED* [Re: Picklez]
    #567237 - 06/25/11 11:47 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: Unneeded post not related to topic.



--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 3 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish *DELETED* [Re: THEBats]
    #567242 - 06/25/11 12:06 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: Unneeded post not related to topic.



--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish *DELETED* [Re: THEBats]
    #567246 - 06/25/11 12:25 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Stoneth

Reason for deletion: Unneeded post not related to topic.



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Beach Bobbing Bob, Funky Pong, Spank the Monkey


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 3,189
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish [Re: Picklez]
    #567254 - 06/25/11 01:12 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

hahaha

thread derailed


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Football Simulator Game; Promised 1st place finish [Re: Picklez]
    #567389 - 06/25/11 11:39 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Well it's time for a new season and we are looking for new, fresh recruits

This season we are pretty much gaurenteed 1st place! We have the best team by leaps and bounds and have about 11 openings left:

Here is the link:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=39515404

Positions we could use:
OT (1)
TE (1)
WR (2-3)
DT (1)
LB (2)
CB (2)
SS (1)
FS (1)

After you create your player, post you username here (not your player's name) and we'll make sure to get them on our team.

Again this team is already stacked at QB and HB. And I am responsible for providing the entire offensive line (the best line in the league)

If you have any questions after creating you player, please ask. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH A FREE AGENT TEAM. wait for OUR team to send you an offer. We are going to win 1st place this season, no question about it!!!

I will be reposting this in the Sports Forum and on the Growery as well to get more participation and hopefully fill out our team

P.S Linebacker is probably our most important need. followed by DT, WR, TE, and OT. In that order

Thanks guys. Remember to use the link provided so we get referral points towards stadium building.





bump for relevant information.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NFL Simulator Game Picklez 434 3 12/10/10 09:14 AM
by Picklez
* College Football Saturday!!! Picklez 1,137 11 09/07/08 12:50 AM
by Picklez
* Pot Smoker and Pot Growing Video Game Developer Brother Floyd 896 6 03/07/11 11:11 PM
by Dr. Siekadellyk
* Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? The Official NFL Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Picklez 9,073 127 12/06/10 01:11 AM
by jkell
* I played high school football and scored 4 touchdowns in one game
( 1 2 all )
FarBeyondDriven 2,603 37 01/05/10 11:58 PM
by b0b gnarley
* I hate football season already. Tangerines 747 17 09/18/10 05:46 PM
by Cid_Lives
* Post some classic games to play
( 1 2 all )
eNtranceAsexit 2,898 32 11/24/10 06:13 PM
by eNtranceAsexit
* Drunk Driving Simulator-Weekly Rube Goldberg Apollyphelion 997 15 01/23/10 04:13 PM
by Apollyphelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
939 topic views. 1 members, 183 guests and 366 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.