Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDude
Dude, who's got the lighter?
Male User Gallery

Funniest Stoner Moment
    #561323 - 06/02/11 05:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Let's hear your funniest stoner moment!

:vaped: :getstoned: :vaped:

--------------------
Much Respect To All The People Thinking Green
Not Just The Color But The Message In Between

:trees::trees::trees::trees:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDude
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest Stoner Moment [Re: Dude]
    #561343 - 06/02/11 06:02 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Guess I should start us off...

A few years ago me and my bro were sitting in my car smoking a blunt of some dank. We were parked in the driveway listening to the radio, both blazed out of our minds and we were waiting on my cousin so we could light up another one. So my bro got the idea that we should back the car up just a little bit so we could see when my cousin was pulling in... I put the car in reverse and proceed to hit the gas, we didn't move at all. That's when I noticed the car wasn't even started and I just flooded it.

Good times, good times :vaped:

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #561345 - 06/02/11 06:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I've got 2 that I think are pretty funny, but a lot of times its a "had to be there" thing.

One day I had a word stuck in my head. I could hear the sound, but I couldn't say it. It was like a tip-of-the-tongue deal. I couldn't hear the word anywhere but in my head. It started to drive me nuts, so I started reading everything, listening to music, watching TV all in an attempt to hear this word that I knew was a super common word. Then I started to chew a piece of gum, and realised the "word" I was hearing in my head was actually just the sound of the gum I was chewing in my head. :lol: It was the first time I ever smoked a joint to myself.

The other time people tend to pick on me for was when we were at a party smoking out in the woods. I reached in my pocket and was like OMFGWTFISTHISLOL. It was dark so I said to my buddy "dude, I think theres a cat whisker in my pocket." :rofl: it turned out it was a pine needle from the tree, but I thought I had a cat whisker for a minute there.

IDK, both funny to me still.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #561348 - 06/02/11 06:07 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

At college, before a class I smoked a joint with friends, during class, I was about to ask a question, teacher was looking at me, when I burped weed smoke... The teacher asked me at break if he really saw that, I told him Euh I have no idea what you are talking about sir, and he just started laughing.... then he took me as an example of the typical case of the stoner student in front of the class, he was cool with it but damn it was embarrassing in front of 50 persons when you are the only stoner there!

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineDude
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest Stoner Moment [Re: Manitou]
    #561676 - 06/03/11 08:30 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Here's a good one...

On my 18th birthday me and my bro went to the mall to buy a bong. When we got there we decided to smoke a blunt before going inside. There was a dark alley behind the mall so we headed over there for our little smoke break. Got there, smoked without anyone seeing us, and headed into the mall. We were both so blazed that we ended up walking around a clothing store for at least 10 minutes trying to find the entrance to the rest of the mall. Finally found it, so we were off to Crystal Visions (the glass shop with bongs and pipes). We get there and start looking for a nice bong, didn't take long to find the one I wanted... We go up to the cashier and tell her which one we wanted (eyes bloodshot and smelling like bud). She says, "I know what you guys are up to and I think you should leave."

:uh:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, especially at a place that sold bongs and pipes! Anyway, we get outta there feeling pretty pissed and sketched out at the same time. The only other place that sold smoking accessories was Pipes & More and they only had wooden tobacco pipes. But we got one and proceeded to the parking lot to meet up with the dude who was driving us home. Craziest stoner moment I've had so far.

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

#561678 - 06/03/11 08:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dude said:
Here's a good one...

On my 18th birthday me and my bro went to the mall to buy a bong. When we got there we decided to smoke a blunt before going inside. There was a dark alley behind the mall so we headed over there for our little smoke break. Got there, smoked without anyone seeing us, and headed into the mall. We were both so blazed that we ended up walking around a clothing store for at least 10 minutes trying to find the entrance to the rest of the mall. Finally found it, so we were off to Crystal Visions (the glass shop with bongs and pipes). We get there and start looking for a nice bong, didn't take long to find the one I wanted... We go up to the cashier and tell her which one we wanted (eyes bloodshot and smelling like bud). She says, "I know what you guys are up to and I think you should leave."

:uh:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, especially at a place that sold bongs and pipes! Anyway, we get outta there feeling pretty pissed and sketched out at the same time. The only other place that sold smoking accessories was Pipes & More and they only had wooden tobacco pipes. But we got one and proceeded to the parking lot to meet up with the dude who was driving us home. Craziest stoner moment I've had so far.

Woah that girl was crazy bitch... I would have totally spit in her eye

--------------------

OfflineDude
Male User Gallery

#561684 - 06/03/11 08:38 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gaskelort said:
Woah that girl was crazy bitch... I would have totally spit in her eye

Yeah we were pretty damn pissed... She coulda just sold us the bong. :facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

#561721 - 06/03/11 10:51 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

This story just happened ... I believe I am the luckiest guy ever.... (well for this)

I'm a receptionist in a hotel, I just started my shift at midnight, one of my friend came to the hotel to smoke a joint so we went outside next to a door that is rarely used by clients... We light the joint, start smoking, around at the half, the door opens and a client walks by us, and head to the restaurants, I was totally stressed out when he looked back at us when he smelled the joint, he turned back, looked at us like 5 seconds and with a huge smile asked if any of us had any weed to sell.

I was so nervous it would be a regular client, he sure would have told my boss, but we just ended up smoking the joint with him, my friend sold some to him. He told me he is not going to be till 4 in the morning so he will probably come smoke more with me haha!:awehigh:

edit: I love my job

--------------------

Edited by Manitou (06/03/11 10:52 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#561780 - 06/04/11 08:07 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Lol shit dude, I feel bad for you with that bong situation.

The smoke shop I went to sold me my first bongs when I was like 16. IDK how he doesn't lose his license, hes been open forever though.

--------------------

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
    #561811 - 06/04/11 10:20 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dude said:
Guess I should start us off...

A few years ago me and my bro were sitting in my car smoking a blunt of some dank. We were parked in the driveway listening to the radio, both blazed out of our minds and we were waiting on my cousin so we could light up another one. So my bro got the idea that we should back the car up just a little bit so we could see when my cousin was pulling in... I put the car in reverse and proceed to hit the gas, we didn't move at all. That's when I noticed the car wasn't even started and I just flooded it.

Good times, good times :vaped:

On 4.20 this year, me and my best friend after smokin up drove to her friend's house to get my jacket I had left. We parked on a street that was going uphill. I put it in park. I had my foot on the brake still, and I dropped my phone. I bent over to look for it, and so did she. As we were looking, I was like "why does it feel like we're moving?" And we both looked up and saw we were rapidly moving backwards. Turns out, I had put it in neutral, not park. I havent laughed that hard in a long time. :winning:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineDude
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest Stoner Moment [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #563456 - 06/09/11 11:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:rofl2:

Good ones so far dudes! Let's hear some more! :awethumb:

--------------------

OfflineDude
Male User Gallery

#564593 - 06/15/11 10:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Just had another crazy one the other day... :vaped:

I went over to my cousins house to see if he wanted to smoke. When I got there he was like, "Dude, is this your cat?" :shrug:

I looked over and seen my cat, Ziggy, lying on my cousins porch. She's a short haired solid black cat. She was obviously about to die... looked like she'd been poisoned or snake bitten, but we were sure we were running out of time. :eek:

I called my friend and asked him to give me a ride to the nearest Vet so we could try and save her, but the cat died by the time he got there and we were already burying it. :sad:

For the rest of the day I was pretty bummed from watching my cat die.. The next morning me and my cousin were sitting on my porch taking bong rips through a gas mask when we seen a black cat running up the hill. My cousin was like, "Dude, it's Ziggy!" and it was... I must have watched a random cat die (that looked exactly like mine). :facepalm:

Kind of sad either way, but damn I must have been blazed out of my mind to believe that was my cat that died.

:awebigvaped:

--------------------

Edited by Dude (06/15/11 10:14 AM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#564594 - 06/15/11 10:27 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: Wow thats crazy. At least your cat is OK :]

And it was nice of you to give that cat a burial. I always bury cats that get hit by cars in the road, strays or not. I'm always sad to see them. If I have a shovel with me I hop out right there and bury it and make it a little grave.

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest Stoner Moment [Re: RasJeph]
    #564617 - 06/15/11 12:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Here's another story with a cat:

It was like 3 years ago, me and 3 friends were about to eat some shrooms, we had left them on the table while smoking a little blunt outside, when we came back, they were all gone... so we started searching to find out that the cat had eaten them like a pig (he had shrooms all over his face). He had just eaten like 7 grams, and was about to trip his balls off....

He was trying to catch invisible insects, tried to go hunting trees outside, he also stayed next to his food like 4 hours, in a little ball position... It was so funny... I hope he learned his lesson, he never been the same after this, now he just looks so goddamn lunatic, like even more than me, and I am totally lunatic...He is still alive, and addicted to weed:awehigh:

--------------------

Edited by Manitou (06/15/11 12:14 PM)

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

#564626 - 06/15/11 01:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

About ten years ago some friends and I were vacationing in the Poconos, had a chalet on Shawnee mountain, pretty killer setup. We had a few ounces of mids, I brought a half of dank ass four way, and a sheet of Woodstock blotter.
We were all trippin our balls off, and had just smoked a couple of fatties at the top of the slope and skied down. I love tripping and skiing...
So we're standing in line for the lift and the acid is really kicking in, so hard I could hardly form a cohesive thought. Okay, so there's 2 lines on the ground. You're supposed to shuffle up to the first line while the pair ahead of you shuffle to the second one. The lift comes around and picks up the pair ahead of you, then you shuffle up to that line and wait for the lift...
I'm standing at that first line, just spacing out and triiiipppin face, when I come to and realize the line is moving. So I shuffle up, a little too far it turns out... Too late I realize I'm too far ahead of the line. At the same time, out of the corner of my eye I see the lift coming around to pick up the two chicks waiting on it.
So I drop down to my knees and try to kiss the ground, thinking the lift will pass over my back and scoop up the girls..it didn't work the way I hoped.
The lift passes over my back, and snags the hood of my jacket. It drags me about 6 feet before knocking over the girls in a tangle of skis and poles. The operator stops the lift, which had already started to go up. So there I am dangling by my hood, toes barely touching the ground... the girls are struggling to get up and falling over, cussing the whole time. My friends and pretty much the whole line of people are dying laughing.
Then I had to ride up with the two girls I knocked over..aaaahh good times.

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest Stoner Moment [Re: Hendershot]
    #564721 - 06/15/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Here's another one that happened to me after my last year of high school (elementary school is 6 years, high school 5 years, than you have another school exclusive in Québec called Cégep, which is 2 years or more, and then University) I was about 16, we had found a full garbage bag of shrooms in the forest close to my house, we decided to eat it all during summer, 2 weeks of shrooms everyday... makes your stomach hates you.

There was like 1 week left before Cégep starts when we found it, so for my first week of this school, I was on shrooms! We just didnt go to our normal classes, we just followed friends in theirs. Anyway, there's actually 2 stoners moments in this story:

The First one: I was in Cégep, went to my friend's philosophy class, when he started talking, I was just staring at his curly hairs, they were so fucked up on shrooms... During the middle of the class, I stood up, went to shake his hand and asked him how many kids he had (14 kids)... Then left class, my friend told me that the teacher took a list of the students in the class and checked if everyone was there, when he arrived to the last name, he asked to the class who the hell was that baked student that had left (me)

The Second one: Not funny, but real lucky! : We had around 25 grams of shrooms left from what we found, we decided to sell it since our stomachs were too fucked up... So we asked a friend who had a scale if we could borrow it, he said no but he could let us use it nearby, because he needed it, so we met in a park, put the shrooms on the scale, then 2 cops arrived ... They started asking us what it was, the effect of it, how much you'd have to eat to get a buzz (we said 7 grams for a light buzz haha)... So they took the shrooms, took our phone numbers (but not our names?) and said we would be called within 2 weeks for this.... Never got called for it (it's been 5 years now)... I bet they just ate the shrooms, I hope they took 7 grams to test it goddamn retarded cops!

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#567623 - 06/26/11 05:22 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well fuck, I drove all the way to Walmart today (30 minute drive) and didn't noticed I wasn't wearing any shoes until I got there.

I had to park around back at the oil change place and ninja my way back so I could buy a $2 pair of flip flops :rofl:

:vaped:

--------------------

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#567642 - 06/26/11 06:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Well fuck, I drove all the way to Walmart today (30 minute drive) and didn't noticed I wasn't wearing any shoes until I got there.

I had to park around back at the oil change place and ninja my way back so I could buy a $2 pair of flip flops :rofl:

:vaped:

Haha... That's happened in my dreams tons of times... I don't know why... I'll be under the influence, or not, in my dream, be doing something, and at one point I'll be like, Wait..... Where the fuck are my shoes...!? How the fuck did I get here without them...? :awewtf:

OfflineDude
Male User Gallery

#567643 - 06/26/11 06:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#567697 - 06/27/11 12:05 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:

The other time people tend to pick on me for was when we were at a party smoking out in the woods. I reached in my pocket and was like OMFGWTFISTHISLOL. It was dark so I said to my buddy "dude, I think theres a cat whisker in my pocket." :rofl: it turned out it was a pine needle from the tree, but I thought I had a cat whisker for a minute there.

:ilold:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale