Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

I Think Too Much...
    #545074 - 04/10/11 06:16 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I can't help it.. I obsessively examine every single detail of everything.. And the worst part is, how much I care. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to live my life like this, I'm insecure about every facet of my existence. World issues and humanity for the most part just seems like a depressing mindfuck.. Humanity causes all of it's own biggest problems, most people are just ignorant parasites.. Almost nobody cares about anything but personal gain. Logic and reasoning is lost on most people.. People delude themselves into believing ridiculous nonsense just to escape the feeling of a need for change.. It just seems like no body really cares, that, or it's just drowned out by those who don't.

So much disappointment, I can't ever seem to get my expectations low enough.. There'd be no problem if I didn't care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: Cage]
    #545080 - 04/10/11 06:45 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

take some xanax or something.

you sound like you're spiraling out of control.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: MFDoom666]
    #545099 - 04/10/11 07:49 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Humanity is the reason for its own demise, get over it :smile:

Do something about it or find a way to avoid it completely. I see those as your only options.

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: Dephect]
    #545106 - 04/10/11 08:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

We are all transient, we will all be an ending. Make conscious decisions to ensure you will be a good ending- a happy ending- and remembered as such. Learn to Appreciate all the problems of the world, don't deny, complain, or resist. As bad as you think/know it is, you are in a harmonic vibration in relation to it. There is love here on the planet like no other so spend your time wisely. Inhale the positive energy and always remind those you love that you do.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: budnectar]
    #545116 - 04/10/11 09:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i feel you. :heart:

--------------------

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: iStoner]
    #545141 - 04/10/11 10:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This is one of the many reasons why I love cannabis so much. Helps ease that I think too much syndrome that I have as well.

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: DRAGON]
    #545166 - 04/10/11 11:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

U know, thinking to much can also be a good thing! I think the OP goes beyond just thinking and into obsession! It also sounds as if you have a real anxiety problem that may benefit some professional help. I am not saying that in a rude or mean way either.

When I lived on the mainland I also had a poor view of society! People do not care in reality. And everyone IS looking out for #1. For real! I romanticized about the good ole days of my parents and grandparents when life pretty much consisted of all the things we in todays age miss. Like being self sufficient, raising a garden, farm and family while also helping your nieghbors and friends. Nobody today knows what that is all about. To help another just to help some one is a thing of the past. Yes, we help each other HERE but if we were in real life we would probably not even give each other the time of day! Unless we actually are friends. Even then most times people use one another for personal gratification. Anyways, enough of my drunken rant. People all just need to get off their high horses and realize we are all HUMAN. No matter your finacial status, you political status, what you look like or how u dress, we are all still HUMAN.

Sometimes a change of pace is in order. There are places around this planet that do have different points of view on how communities should work. My change came when I moved to Hawaii. I had no idea what I was going to encounter. And it turns out, that the people here believe in a thing called Aloha. People do care about their neighbor unless they are just total douch bags. Families are real families. They take care of one another. If your in need of help, people go out of their ways to help you. For no reason other then to show aloha. It is kind of a unique experience for me. I grew up on the mainland. Around greedy, ignorant people. Maybe a change is needed for the op to realize that people are not like this everywhere.:shrug:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #545191 - 04/11/11 03:05 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

hive mentality baby

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineBeekEr
HandBanana
 User Gallery

Loc: canada Flag
Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: MFDoom666]
    #545202 - 04/11/11 05:23 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
take some xanax or something.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibledrawde

#545204 - 04/11/11 06:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
I can't help it.. I obsessively examine every single detail of everything.. And the worst part is, how much I care. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to live my life like this, I'm insecure about every facet of my existence. World issues and humanity for the most part just seems like a depressing mindfuck.. Humanity causes all of it's own biggest problems, most people are just ignorant parasites.. Almost nobody cares about anything but personal gain. Logic and reasoning is lost on most people.. People delude themselves into believing ridiculous nonsense just to escape the feeling of a need for change.. It just seems like no body really cares, that, or it's just drowned out by those who don't.

So much disappointment, I can't ever seem to get my expectations low enough.. There'd be no problem if I didn't care.

As per humanity... sounds like you are buying into the paradigm the media has been selling for oh so many years. There are an amazing amount of good people out there, you just dont hear about them. Go do some charity work or something and you will meet some.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: I Think Too Much... [Re: drawde]
    #545206 - 04/11/11 06:51 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Honestly, even I'm pretty damn sure I have an anxiety problem. Gonna wait until after summer to get it checked out though, when I'm back in the US. Other than that, yeah, I'll probably go for Xanax or Valium. As much as I might not like to admit it, it probably WILL take drugs from keeping me from feeling like I'm losing my mind. Cannabis definitely helps, it gets my overpowered thinking focused on creative things.

Charity sounds good too.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #545223 - 04/11/11 09:32 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I go through periods of feeling like you described

a good trip or just a good thinking session usually puts me back in perspective

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate