Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
E-Bombs
    #541843 - 03/31/11 02:07 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

They're everywhere! People I know locally can't even get Molly right now.
I know I used to hear "its dry right now" about herb, but what I discovered was that people just didn't know where to look.  You think its the same with everything, or does it really get "dry" in some places for long stretches?

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: E-Bombs [Re: 81renaissance]
    #541844 - 03/31/11 02:12 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

A big bust can certainly set things back, at least with drugs other than coke and weed.  If you look hard enough, you can always find those.  All depends how high up the supply chain the guy who gets busted is at.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (03/31/11 02:14 AM)

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Re: E-Bombs [Re: THEBats]
    #541845 - 03/31/11 02:15 AM (13 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah, but a metro area seems like it would have a constant influx of outside product regardless of how "hot" it is...
I'm really beginning to think if I just nut up and ask a few more people than my normal contacts, stuff I want would just pop up based on sheer probability.
Maybe I'm dreamin' :shrug:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineBeekEr
HandBanana
 User Gallery

Loc: canada Flag
    #541856 - 03/31/11 08:08 AM (13 years, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
I'm really beginning to think if I just nut up and ask a few more people than my normal contacts, stuff I want would just pop up based on sheer probability.
Maybe I'm dreamin' :shrug:

I dont think your dreaming. Its the same way around here. And im from a small city. I think you just gotta know the right people. Sure a big bust can slow things down. But if it was around its usually always there.imo

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #541895 - 03/31/11 11:25 AM (13 years, 18 hours ago)

Thizz is fuckin everywhere in WA. At least around Seattle and cities close by. Sooo many people make that shit here it's not even funny. I know this dude that presses MDA pills. He's not legit enough for me though... He doesn't evenly distribute his MDA in each pill so you'll end up with one pill with none in it and another with too much in it, it's retarded. I don't like ecstasy though... I've taken waaaaaay too fuckin much of it. I want Molly but that's fuckin retarded hard for me to find. I know it's everywhere too but I'm not really LOOKIN for it.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: E-Bombs [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #541903 - 03/31/11 11:43 AM (13 years, 18 hours ago)

Seattle has the dr00gz.

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: E-Bombs [Re: DungenessDank]
    #541910 - 03/31/11 11:56 AM (13 years, 17 hours ago)

Fuck yeah it does, when I hit the city up for some party action or some shows I almost always find somethin. At least now that is... For a good while there I couldn't find shit but I was young.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #541956 - 03/31/11 02:36 PM (13 years, 15 hours ago)

Sup Ren?

I think it is just a matter of who a person knows. If your well connected things seem to keep flowing!

Btw Ren, whole bean or ground?

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Re: E-Bombs [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #541963 - 03/31/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 14 hours ago)

Whole bean! I forgot! :smile:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #541972 - 03/31/11 04:23 PM (13 years, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said: I don't like ecstasy though... I've taken waaaaaay too fuckin much of it. I want Molly but that's fuckin retarded hard for me to find. I know it's everywhere too but I'm not really LOOKIN for it.

I'm not following you here. What do you mean by ecstasy? Random shit someone pressed into a pill and called "ecstasy"? Ideally there should be no difference between the active ingredient in ecstasy and molly. The should both contain MDMA and only MDMA. Obviously we don't live in an ideal world so ecstasy often is not just MDMA, or contain any MDMA at all...

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: E-Bombs [Re: Ojom]
    #541973 - 03/31/11 04:46 PM (13 years, 13 hours ago)

There's a big difference in the high from a pressed pull of supposed MDMA compared to some Molly. I'm not into takin a guess at what I'm takin each time I pop a pill. I'd prefer to have some pure Molly and know exactly what I'm gettin myself into.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #542000 - 03/31/11 06:19 PM (13 years, 11 hours ago)

a few years ago I was told it was dry by all my hook ups too.  I decided to ride my bicycle to downtown phx and a bit south and ask people if they knew where some bud was at.  I asked 12 people and no one had or knew where to get it.  that wasn't a happy day.  but that's really no way to find weed.  I was just too lazy to roll down to the university.  I've never actively looked for ecstasy though.  been chasing lucy for a while though.  good luck.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: E-Bombs [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #542023 - 03/31/11 07:53 PM (13 years, 9 hours ago)

Its been really good around here for drugs lately, it was dry for about 2weeks a couple months ago but after that I was offered cid, MDMA, speed and shrooms all in about a week. Never really have any trouble finding herb these days *Knock on wood*

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: E-Bombs [Re: T-Rex]
    #542051 - 03/31/11 09:48 PM (13 years, 7 hours ago)

Honestly, the only thing I have ever really had a hard time finding on a regular basis is lucy.

I stopped buying pressed pills a while back when some dipshit realized you could buy a legal supplement at GNC and press it into a pill that ALMOST felt like a roll, and all of a sudden piperazine shapies are ALL the rage, and the street price of bombs went down to something like 2.50-3 bucks a pop.

I've almost always been able to find good molly though... Some of the best shit I ever had a friend brought over from the east coast though. There have been a few times when I couldn't find any molly, but it's never really been something I REALLY wanted to do. So not getting any for an extra week or so is not a big deal to me...

--------------------
My best run so far

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Re: E-Bombs [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #542071 - 04/01/11 12:58 AM (13 years, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
I've never actively looked for ecstasy though.  been chasing lucy for a while though.  good luck.

Ha! I'm actively looking for molly and I keep running into Lucy over and over instead!

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag