Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Weight of the world
    #536461 - 03/13/11 01:27 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

So much is going on in the world right now, the weight of the world is on our shoulders right now, we are alive in the world as it is today. It makes me think, is it all going to end? I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a year that everything gets better. This year we will be going through so much, but it has to get worse before anything good happens.
Not sure if that makes sense, but my thoughts are flowing in my head and changing every second, just had to post on the growery though.

What do you guys think about the state of the world right now?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: Weight of the world [Re: iStoner]
    #536470 - 03/13/11 04:05 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

I was just talking to a fellow co-worker about how much like a parasite the federal gov't has become, considering the intent and creation of the Constitution. I also think mother nature is going to continue to break her records.
:starbucks:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Weight of the world [Re: budnectar]
    #536503 - 03/13/11 09:19 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

It's all about context.  Are we better off than we were in the Dark Ages of Europe?  I would say yes.  Is the planet?  No.

Certainly there are still many disparities for people and their way of life, but there are a lot of times and places I can think of that would be worse off that what we're living in now.  Of course that also depends on your hierarchy in the world.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Weight of the world [Re: THEBats]
    #536504 - 03/13/11 09:52 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

I think a lot of interesting things are going to happen the next few years.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Weight of the world [Re: still beLIEve]
    #536505 - 03/13/11 10:01 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Well without a doubt we are living in a time experiencing the most rapid change.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #536508 - 03/13/11 10:11 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

I think there isn't much any of us can do except sit back, try to live right and enjoy what we can of our lives. :getstoned:

It could be that I'm just really hungover though.

I've been saying since the start of all this 2012 shit that it doesn't really necessarily mean "end of the world". Maybe we will all just ascend to a higher form of knowledge that will make years, weeks, days, etc obsolete. :shrug:

Fuck, I don't know. :bongload:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #536516 - 03/13/11 10:36 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Well without a doubt we are living in a time experiencing the most rapid change.

novelty bitches.

:tmckenna:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Weight of the world [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #536532 - 03/13/11 11:32 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

I hear a lot of people that think that earthquake was one of the final signs of the rapture. :strokebeard: and a lot of people talking about niburu causing this.
Not too sure about either of those, but i do believe, like said above that mother nature is going to continue to break her records, and reset the world. Life will still go on, even if humans don't.
Who know's maybe aliens will come down and try and help us. :lol:

I'm just going to sit back relax, and try and be the best person i can be at this moment.

--------------------

Offlineimpgl

Re: Weight of the world [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #536558 - 03/13/11 01:18 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

shit happens

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: Weight of the world [Re: impgl]
    #536607 - 03/13/11 03:40 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

We will certainly be seeing some interesting things. I can't help but think some of these interesting prophecies are just smoke screen for something someone doesn't want us to catch onto until it's too late. I do not want to sit back and let it happen. Our leaders are trying to make the US into another 3rd world country, and I don't understand most of what's going on cause people are shady as fuck and ambiguous, especially the pres. As much time as I spend here, I also utilize all the contact info for my state's congress. I strongly encourage everyone, especially everyone who'd be interested in growing, free of fear, to let your Congressmen know what's on your mind. We're gonna get fucked over in the end because it's too convenient to just not do anything right now.

According to biological principles, when a population exceeds its carrying capacity (which humans have), there will be consequences- population crash in addition to irreparable damages to that capacity. The longer we stay the land of excess and greed, the worse it will be for us.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order