Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: budnectar]
    #529460 - 02/21/11 08:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
As for this ridiculous shit: "Aliens" do exist. But they're not what you think. They're actually US! from the future when we have time travelling capabilities. That's why they don't make mass communications with us, duh!

Exactly :lol:
Quote:

budnectar said:
As for the other aliens, why'd they wanna talk to a species that wouldn't blink an eye to declare war on them and steal their technology? A species that is OBVIOUSLY spiritually IMMATURE. Look how we treat animals. You want legitimate info and expand/improve upon your conscious awareness? Stop supporting crackpots on youtube that're only counting hits and laughing at you when you believe them. You want real info? Put the pipe down long enough to find a [expletive] book. All I can do is reefer you to some names I have read up on and am more or less familiar with.

Robert Monroe
Thomas Campbell
José Argülleres
Carlos Castaneda
Paramhansa Yogananda

You're right about most of us being "obviously spiritually immature" for aliens.That will change though. One of the many ancient Mayan calendars, written by their alien leader (see the first documentary I posted for undeniable evidence that aliens have been coming to earth for hundreds of thousands of years. This doco has even been on the History Channel :wink:) is about the evolution of couciousness. Bla bla bla, we're meant to be the smartest ever by 2012 or something. The aliens are also putting "star children" (AKA "indigo children", "crystal children") on the earth which have extraordinary abilities to help the rest of us go to the next level of enlightenment or whatever. Do look this up as it is interesting and i'd be very surprised if any of you can find an excuse to say it's bullshit. Mary Rodwell has interviewed thousands of them and talks and writes books about them so she'd be the best source. Her new book called The New Human is all about it.

Thanks, I'll look up those people :smile:

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot] * 1
    #529464 - 02/21/11 09:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

History channel also entertains the idea of Nostradamus.  Doesn't make it factual or credible.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (02/21/11 09:03 PM)

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: THEBats]
    #529466 - 02/21/11 09:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
History channel also entertains the idea of Nostradamus.  Doesn't make it factual or credible.

they like fear mongering. Nothing but doomsday and hell shows on there now. :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#529469 - 02/21/11 09:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:

So what? What's wrong with researching Nostradamus or anything else outside our "cultural operating system"?

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot]
    #529471 - 02/21/11 09:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Did I say there's anything wrong researching it?  LOL at cultural operating system.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: THEBats] * 1
    #529472 - 02/21/11 09:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

bahahaha this thread has potential now

:popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #529481 - 02/21/11 09:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I know some aliens, they say nibiru is bullshit.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#529488 - 02/21/11 10:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Did I say there's anything wrong researching it?

No but you implied it

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#529501 - 02/21/11 11:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My problem is the conclusion and the certainty in which some people put forth these arguments that are poorly formulated.  The requirements for any other scientific claim you would bring forth are not being met, especially given the certainty expressed.  Also it has been disputed by those qualified to do so but you rationalize around it.  That's my problem.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#529510 - 02/22/11 12:08 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I asked some qualified astronomers if another planet existed in our solar system. They didn't say no, as some of you are. They said "it's theoretical".

Some of you may have thought "If Niribu exists then why didn't Mr TV tell me about it?"

I've told you why but I'll tell you again. The "elite" families which rule the world from behind closed doors want a 80 - 95% global population reduction. So Niribu is a dream come true for them. Also, if Niribu exists and everyone found out about it, society would collapse as everyone would race to prepare themselves.

One other thng, you saw the Youtbue video called NIRIBU - Find it on Googly Sky, yer? What other reason can you think of for Google Sky and other programs to censor a section of space other than to hide Niribu?

--------------------
Beatles song

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#529513 - 02/22/11 12:16 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

cuz like, it's the government man.  They censor it, and then we're like whoa man you totally censored it and they're like yeah, we censored it and then you're just like kinda let down man cuz you wanted to see it you know  :awehigh:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#529514 - 02/22/11 12:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
I asked some qualified astronomers if another planet existed in our solar system. They didn't say no, as some of you are. They said "it's theoretical".

Some of you may have thought "If Niribu exists then why didn't Mr TV tell me about it?"

I've told you why but I'll tell you again. The "elite" families which rule the world from behind closed doors want a 80 - 95% global population reduction. So Niribu is a dream come true for them. Also, if Niribu exists and everyone found out about it, society would collapse as everyone would race to prepare themselves.

One other thng, you saw the Youtbue video called NIRIBU - Find it on Googly Sky, yer? What other reason can you think of for Google Sky and other programs to censor a section of space other than to hide Niribu?

Like who?  And another planet is different than all the details of niribu.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (02/22/11 12:39 AM)

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #529515 - 02/22/11 12:46 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

“To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.”
i love that quote.

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#529523 - 02/22/11 03:12 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

Like who?  And another planet is different than all the details of niribu.

Who were the astronomers y'askin? Pretty sure they're husband and wife. Just some Aussies who like space. Idk their names. I doubt they're well-known anyway.

I don't see any reason why the theoretical Planet X couldn't be Niribu. It certainly would make a lot a sense!

Answer the question I asked before. It was for you Bats

--------------------
Beatles song

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#529534 - 02/22/11 08:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Man this is starting to get stupid now.

Quote:

Exactly would these so called elite families want a 80 to 95% reduction in the population? Without the population they have no power since there is nobody to control. There business go down cause there are no workers.

Now I love this
Quote:

I asked some qualified astronomers if another planet existed in our solar system.

But when asked about the qualified astronomers it turns into this

Quote:

Who were the astronomers y'askin? Pretty sure they're husband and wife. Just some Aussies who like space. Idk their names.

Not exactly qualified are they?

Now as has been stated you claim that this so called planet it 5 times the size of the earth. Now for that planet to be here in the time frame you give the planet would have to be closer to us then Saturn. How exactly are they hiding that from all the astronomers out there?

Now if this planet with it's happy little aliens comes by you claim some people are gonna get to go with them. Where exactly are they going to live cause it sure the hell isn't gonna be on this so called planet niribu cause according to you the planet has gravity strong enough so flip the poles of jupiter and tow the planet venus. Now on a planet traveling as fast as  you claim and with gravity as strong as you claim the people on the planet would be crushed into the size of cans.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Magash]
    #529539 - 02/22/11 08:27 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Didn't Heaven's Gate already go through this with Hail-bop?

Sorry smokes-a-lot, you missed your alien mothership.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: DungenessDank]
    #529635 - 02/22/11 05:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:

Sorry smokes-a-lot, you missed your alien mothership.

:rofl:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #529735 - 02/22/11 09:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

who said it was censored? The reason that object showed up in the mode it did show up in was because of it's heat. It was is some area that didn't allow it to be seen in the normal visual spectrum, for one reason or another. Not something all that unusual.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTheProdigy
Stranger
Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #529757 - 02/22/11 11:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

here is that theoretical planet your astronomers were likely talking about smokes-a-lot

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/scientists-telescope-hunt-massive-hidden-object-in-space/?hpt=C2

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Re: fuck people who abuse animals [Re: Magash]
    #529805 - 02/23/11 01:28 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Man this is starting to get stupid now.

Quote:

Exactly would these so called elite families want a 80 to 95% reduction in the population? Without the population they have no power since there is nobody to control. There business go down cause there are no workers.

Now I love this
Quote:

I asked some qualified astronomers if another planet existed in our solar system.

But when asked about the qualified astronomers it turns into this

Quote:

Who were the astronomers y'askin? Pretty sure they're husband and wife. Just some Aussies who like space. Idk their names.

Not exactly qualified are they?

Now as has been stated you claim that this so called planet it 5 times the size of the earth. Now for that planet to be here in the time frame you give the planet would have to be closer to us then Saturn. How exactly are they hiding that from all the astronomers out there?

Now if this planet with it's happy little aliens comes by you claim some people are gonna get to go with them. Where exactly are they going to live cause it sure the hell isn't gonna be on this so called planet niribu cause according to you the planet has gravity strong enough so flip the poles of jupiter and tow the planet venus. Now on a planet traveling as fast as  you claim and with gravity as strong as you claim the people on the planet would be crushed into the size of cans.

There's no way I'm explaining how "elite" families have been ruling the world by stealth for centuries! It's too much.

:lol: any excuse'll do ey? They most certainly were qualified. They were at least 65 years old and had dedicated their lives to astronomy.

Idk man. Just when so many ancient cultures talk about a big planet passing earth every 3,600 years, I find dat shit interesting and research it.

Maybe I'm just weird for wanting to learn new things :shrug: Sure it's easy to be ignorant, but that ain't livin' I recon.

I watched a third of a presentation on Youtube which mentioned Niribu. The guy showed various newspaper articles on it and even said that scientists FOUND Niribu in the 80s or early 90s. He even showed the newspaper article to prove it.

I'm looking for the name of that presentation atm on my iPad. iPad is handy as for some things but a bitch for others. Making Youtube a separate thing from the internet is the biggest bitch. Hope I can find it soon :smile:

--------------------
Beatles song

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom