Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepure sativa
Tripper/grower

Loc: WA Flag
Favorite hallucingen?
    #528908 - 02/19/11 10:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Favorite thang to trip on

--------------------
im steve
photographer
lover
peacemaker
grower
tripper
Rider

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: pure sativa]
    #528910 - 02/19/11 10:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:lsd2:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTheProdigy
Stranger
Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #528931 - 02/19/11 11:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

its a toss up.. LSD is so much fun and feels so good.. DMT is fuckin WOW!!!!!!!!!!
cant go wrong with either. DMT is so strong.. lol..

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #528954 - 02/19/11 11:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:laugh:mt:

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinekush420
Open Your Mind
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: Stoneth]
    #529099 - 02/20/11 01:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Shrooms hands down. What I experience and the way I feel compares to nothing else.

Still waiting to try dmt :deemsters:

--------------------
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air

Nature = :heart:

"Much respect to all the people thinking green, Not just the color but the message in between" :potleaf:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #529103 - 02/20/11 01:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
:lsd2:

Seconded.

Its been too long.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: RasJeph]
    #529109 - 02/20/11 01:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

mesc for sure based on my very limited experience with it.

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#529112 - 02/20/11 01:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Probably DMT, its pretty insane and the short duration is the best part.

For the actual long ride- toss up between mushrooms or mescaline. :shrug:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: Ombient]
    #529117 - 02/20/11 02:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'd love some mescaline. I wish I had some mescaline sulfate. I'd love to make some myself but I don't wanna fuck up and waste a whole bunch of cactus for nothing...

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#529118 - 02/20/11 02:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Not hard to do the simple Iso extraction from what i hear... similar to making iso hash

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: Tangerines]
    #529121 - 02/20/11 02:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Not hard to do the simple Iso extraction from what i hear... similar to making iso hash

I'd be interested in trying to make some of this in the near future.  I've wanted to do that and DMT for a while.  i'll get in touch with that stoney guy, i heard he's done the dmt thing.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: Tangerines]
    #529122 - 02/20/11 02:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hash is a crude product, much like that would yield...I'd still prolly barf. How people eat straight cactus, I dont know. :grin:

Getting some Mescaline Hcl is not much harder than extracting DMT. But you do have to evaporate from water, which can take longer.  :sleep:

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#529124 - 02/20/11 02:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

how unbearable is a mescaline water extraction?

ive read plenty of reports that claim its effectiveness, but they all emphasise how hard it is to get down

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#529125 - 02/20/11 02:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I did a *very* small DMT pull. I had a LOT of trouble with the freeze precipitating. Everything kept getting reabsorbed into the naptha before I could drain it all off.

I got enough for me to use once though. What an experience!

I'll probably do mesc. hcl eventually. I'd do it with San Pedro though, obviously not peyote.

Also- I wouldn't do the iso extract simply because I want to store the finished product (at room temperature) and I'm not sure for how long. That, and, I assume its easier to guesstimate a dosage with the hcl and (relatively) know the potency. A ball of hash could be super intense, more so than I'm looking for.

--------------------

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#529126 - 02/20/11 02:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Never done freeze precip for anything other than a CWE...

Sitting the solvent in a pan outside works. Leave it for the day, come back and scrape up your goods. :shrug:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#529167 - 02/20/11 05:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

For DMT? I wanted to use the naptha for more than one pull. And I didn't think evap would work? All the teks I was reading at the time suggested a freeze precip.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Favorite hallucingen? [Re: Shaggy420]
    #529203 - 02/20/11 07:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TrippyStoner420 said:
how unbearable is a mescaline water extraction?

ive read plenty of reports that claim its effectiveness, but they all emphasise how hard it is to get down

Yeah the stuff is horrid.  Oddly I managed to keep mine down once I drank it, which I though was strange.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #529206 - 02/20/11 07:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
For DMT? I wanted to use the naptha for more than one pull. And I didn't think evap would work? All the teks I was reading at the time suggested a freeze precip.

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/260765#260765

Quote:

stoney.69 said:

Quote:

Zippy said:
Hey man. DO NOT EAT THE FUCKING POWDER!

Do an extraction with this tutorial:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10089233/fpart/1/vc/1

FOLLOW IT EXACTLY. It is honestly easier than making cookies. Feel free to shoot me a :pm: if you have any questions.

P.S. The amount of bark you have may be enough to extract only 3 or 4 doses if you're lucky. To make pharmahuasca (the OTC version of ayahuasca) you're supposed to use extracted DMT crystals with an MAOI, not the MHRB. I've never heard of anyone eating bark. :rofl: If you want to go the natural way, make the ayahuasca tea out of caapi vine. If I were in your shoes, I'd just use 1/4 of all the amounts listed in the extraction tek and smoke the crystals. Or buy more bark online and do it right :shrug:

You beat me to it.:lol:

Here tho I thought it'd be cool to bring it here.

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
AFOAF sent me these pics and instructions.  Please follow precisely for success:

Take 1 qt. Ball jar, add 600cc's cool, DISTILLED water.

SLOWLY add 100 grams 100% NaOH while gently stirring in WELL VENTILATED area.  Wear old clothes, eye protection, and maybe even gloves.  Water will get quite warm to touch...go slow...stir often...stay upwind...and ALWAYS add powder to water, never, ever add water to powder.

When basified solution is made and clears, measure out 100 G highly pulverized MHRB and add to jar of basified water.  Note:  Although the scale shows 50.24 grams of NaOH, the FOAF measured this out twice for a total of 100 grams, per accompanying text.

Place lid on jar and swirl to wet and "sink" all the powdered bark.  Solution will turn a dark purple-black.
Congratulations, you just finished the hardest part, which should have taken all of 1/2 hour if you previously macerated your MHRB.

Notice how we still have plenty of room to add VM & P naptha...LATER.  For now, set aside the jar in a secret, undisturbed place at room temperature for minimum of 24 hours to allow the basified water to break down the cell walls and release spice into solution.  Tick, tock, tick, tock...DING!

Ok...so, it has been 24 hrs since MHRB has been soaking in the basified water.  Time to add exactly 150cc's VM & P naptha to the jar.  Cap snugly and put aside in a WARM place, like a furnace room or atop some warm electronics.  Get jar to about 80 - 85 degrees.  Feel free to invert, roll, swirl and otherwise mix the layers together several times per day for one day...with this concentration NaOH no emulsion will form...unless you shake vigorously, which may result in an emulsion.  Swirling alone works quite well.

After 24 hours, your naptha will have a yellow cast.  This is GOOD!  Note:  Perhaps I should have said "mandatory."  A pale urine-yellow cast is indicative of migration of spice into the naptha.  You probably should NOT proceed to the freeze-precipitation step if your naptha remains clear.  It should look VERY MUCH like the two pictures below, before proceeding.

Use your turkey baster, and remove ~HALF the naptha, or 75cc's and place it in your 1/2 pint jar.  This will insure that you leave a nice layer of naptha without soaking up ANY NaOH water.  Don't worry one bit about the naptha left behind...you'll see why in a moment.

Note how CLEAN the naptha is.  No amount of basified water contaminant should be tolerated.

Cap the 1/2 pint jar and put it in the friggin coldest freezer you have.  I use an old meat freezer we keep in the garage.  Freezer should be cold enough to freeze ice cream solid.  24 hours later, you'll have crystals, like this on the bottom and sides of the jar.

Slowly, carefully pour the naptha back into the basified water, leaving the crystals, which will stick to the glass, behind.  Allow every pourable drop of naptha to exit the jar and you won't have problems with crystals re-dissolving back into any minor residual naptha as it warms.  Don't worry about the "floatie" protocrystals in the cold naptha solution you poured back...we'll get 'em all eventually.

Put the 1/2 pint jar aside to allow the crystals to COMPLETELY dry.  A nice dark, warm dry place where air is free to circulate is just fine.  It'll look like this:

When completely dry, use a razor on a handle to gather your powder, and transfer to a sealable baggie or whatever.

The residue in the 1/2 pint jar will be re-dissolved in another 24 hours when you again remove 75 cc's of "recycled and recharged" naptha from the basified water.  So...basically you will repeat and repeat and repeat the removal of naptha with the baster, freezing, etc. several times, until the yield really drops.  Please note that subsequent extractions will yield increasingly yellow product, in ever decreasing amounts.  This is normal.  I've taken to combining all powder.  You, of course, may do as you see fit.

As a final step, you can remove as much of the naptha as possible w/o getting NaOH, evap down and get the last drop of spice.

One you have the powder, I take it as a given that you know what to do with it!!!!  :rofl2:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#529213 - 02/20/11 07:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:

:orly:

idk I just evaporated from a pan. It was yellowish, but it worked. You can purify further, but I didnt bother.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#529277 - 02/21/11 05:05 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ah. The tek above is the exact one I used :cool:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies