Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebrandongoeshiyaa

to get a card or not
    #49353 - 06/02/08 09:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

not sure whether i would benefit from getting a card, idk how easy it is to get one either, but ive heard you can lose your social security benefits, but idk if thats true or not, ive never smoked marijuana from a club either so idk how potent it is, and i do live in california(bay area) so i get some of the best weed in the country, and another thing id like to know is how much is it cause at the moment i pay $10=1 gram from my dealer, WTB answers pl0x kthx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: to get a card or not [Re: brandongoeshiyaa]
    #49356 - 06/02/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

what is your reason for the card?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #49357 - 06/02/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Why does a med card have anything to do with SS benefits?
That's crazy talk!

If you work and pay taxes, you qualify for benefits.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: to get a card or not [Re: andyistic]
    #49358 - 06/02/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

card is only 4 the elite :cool:

--------------------

Offlinebrandongoeshiyaa

Re: to get a card or not [Re: THEBats]
    #49361 - 06/02/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:

exactly the reason for the questions, cause if i can get a better deal from buying it from a club, or if its more potent then ill get a card cause quality>quantity oooh and i heard they have edibles!

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#49362 - 06/02/08 09:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

brandongoeshiyaa said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

exactly the reason for the questions, cause if i can get a better deal from buying it from a club, or if its more potent then ill get a card cause quality>quantity oooh and i heard they have edibles!

no I meant your medical reason or by the sound of it your excuse.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineOreoGrows
Re: to get a card or not [Re: Coaster]
    #49366 - 06/02/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the reason cali has the best weed is because of med clubs. if you get strain name headies for 10 a gram right now, you prbly dont need a med card. but you should prbly get one anyway, for when youre like damn i could use some sensi star, and your dealer only has haze.

OfflineDeathcompany
Oneironaut
Male

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #49372 - 06/02/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ITs really simple actually. Im getting one because the back of my eyes hurt after being on the computer so long. You go to a specific doctor so its not like an awkward convo with your normal one.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: to get a card or not [Re: Deathcompany]
    #49376 - 06/02/08 09:59 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

if only I lived in a med state.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offlinebrandongoeshiyaa

#49388 - 06/02/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:

srry for you =/ move out here foo!(silicon valley) you can get a job easily at one of the major computer/software companies and smoke some danky dank weed and go on growery forums all night errnight

Offlinebrandongoeshiyaa

#49392 - 06/02/08 10:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

brandongoeshiyaa said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

no I meant your medical reason or by the sound of it your excuse.

as for medical problems i have, i think i could probably get one for some respiratory problems, like i have asthma, well im hoping i can get one for asthma, if not then ill resort to ADD or something

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#49400 - 06/02/08 10:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

brandongoeshiyaa said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

srry for you =/ move out here foo!(silicon valley) you can get a job easily at one of the major computer/software companies and smoke some danky dank weed and go on growery forums all night errnight

majoring in psych... still might move out that way for a few years. need to get away from FL.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleSativus
Brosef Knecht
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #49402 - 06/02/08 10:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think they prescribe it for ADD, do they?

--------------------
Bufotenin
PiHKAL|TiHKAL|PCPiHKAL
Rhodium|Wetdreams|Synthetikal
DMT Extraction Overview|Jungle Spice
I Discovered the Oakridge Strain

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: to get a card or not [Re: Sativus]
    #49404 - 06/02/08 10:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the best fall back is insomnia I believe.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offlinebrandongoeshiyaa

Re: to get a card or not [Re: Sativus]
    #49412 - 06/02/08 10:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sativus said:
I don't think they prescribe it for ADD, do they?

if i recall correctly, my friend said he got his for ADD, dont quote me on it tho, insomnia is probably easy to get diagnosed with

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder