Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Edibles
    #847720 - 04/23/21 04:25 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I started making edibles a LONG time ago back when I first bought my Extreme-Q vaporizer.

Once they opened up the dispensaries around here I tried theirs and to be honest, they are weak as FUCK.

I could literally eat a whole 10 pack jar of 10mg gummies and not feel shit. That's 100mg THC

I can take some decent homegrown with about 10-12% THC and you can only eat about 50-75mg depending on your size and tolerance.

I've seen people freak out trying to eat a whole grams worth of weed in one of my edibles and ended up puking.

A lightweight should stick with a 10mg dose of what I've got going on because you might actually feel it.

My question is ... Why are their edibles so weak? :justdontknow:

I wonder how hard it would be for a felon on parole to get a job making edibles?

:flyhigh:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Edibles [Re: niteowl]
    #847724 - 04/24/21 08:29 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Most dispensary edibles are made with pure THC distillate, which lacks all the other cannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds that may contribute to the high synergistically.  The entourage effect of these compounds is poorly understood, but people are beginning to learn which terpenes are best to use for their specific ailments.

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Edibles [Re: yoosername]
    #847726 - 04/25/21 01:53 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

My Extreme-Q vaporizer bit it last year. The temp sensor stated 20c while the unit stated to smoke and melt. It did work for five years but shit happens eh.

Quick question what method do you use to infuse cannabis into edibles? Do you make butter oil or other?

BTW if you live in Canada then there would be no problem for you to get a job as a cannabis cook.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Edibles [Re: Rider420]
    #847732 - 04/25/21 04:28 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rider420 said:
My Extreme-Q vaporizer bit it last year. The temp sensor stated 20c while the unit stated to smoke and melt. It did work for five years but shit happens eh.

I LOVE my Extreme-Q.
This is the second one I've owned.
The cops confiscated mine when I got arrested back in 2014.

:minigun:

Quote:

Quick question what method do you use to infuse cannabis into edibles? Do you make butter oil or other?

Coconut oil is, hands down, the best oil to make edibles with.

Quote:

BTW if you live in Canada then there would be no problem for you to get a job as a cannabis cook.

I wish I lived in Canada ..

I'm in Arka-fucking-hee-haw ...

deep in the bible belt of the southern U.S.

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#847749 - 04/26/21 07:07 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

The last time I ate cannabis I puked all over my edibles!

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Edibles [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #847760 - 04/26/21 11:18 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I made some edibles for a friend the other day. When he came to get them, he stayed for a while and ate one.
I told him they were strong and he should start with 1/2 of one but he didn't believe me and ate a whole one.

:nonono:

He was puking within 4 hours ... :facepalm:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#847761 - 04/27/21 05:07 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

When you puke edibles it means you are going to have to eat more to keep getting stoned.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#847763 - 04/27/21 09:48 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I like when you take a turd and your poo smells gangified.  I like to squeeze as much shit out of my ass as I can.  I am starting to get high because I just cut a big turd.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#847838 - 04/30/21 08:54 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Before they legalized cannabis here, I was making edibles for my friends and getting really good reviews on them. Many people ate too much and ended up ralphing.

I had friends go to legal states and try their edibles and claim mine were stronger, which didn't make sense to me. Either my friends were just fluffing my feathers to make me feel good, or these guys at the dispensaries didn't know WTF they were doing.

I was just using some decent Mexican brick that I was selling for about $5 per gram. Decent pot, not nearly as strong as the hydro/kush that was going for $20-30 per gram ... but I liked it and so did my customers.

My only problem was dosing people. The only way I could do it was by putting about a gram per brownie then cutting them in half for my friends.

Now that the dispensaries are up and running I believe that the pot I was getting had about 10-12% THC with maybe 2-4% CBD. The weakest herb I can get at the dispensary is 16%. So, I had expected their edibles to be comparable to mine, so I bought a jar of their edible gummies.

There were 10 gummies with 10mg THC in each, so 100mg THC in the whole jar. Since I never knew the actual percentage of the herb I was using, I ate 3 of the gummies or 30mg. After about 90 minutes I ate 3 more. Two hours later I ate the rest of the jar and never got more than threshold effects.

My goal now is to make a tincture with a 10mg THC dose and see if my method really is as good as I believe it is ... or is my tolerance just really a lot higher than normal. I can easily consume 100-150mg THC in one of my edibles.

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#847839 - 04/30/21 10:52 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I quit getting high with people.

All relinquished all the flows how you chose at at this Crip dip shit in the toes with water slaughter oughta not bother I they go clobber get you job turned out like learn down South the language like cabbage and can’t manage savage do damage and land hands in the plan biz I got this shit flow easy and flow swift if I need to but I meditate through nonviolently I wish they would silence G

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#847841 - 04/30/21 11:31 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

:lolwut:

:runaway:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #847873 - 05/05/21 10:03 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

Re: Edibles [Re: KaptKid]
    #847880 - 05/06/21 12:39 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I've got 10 mg of THC.

--------------------

OfflineLaseKour
Stranger
    #859691 - 12/05/22 07:19 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I think this happens for many reasons. First, you may have already developed a tolerance to this component. Secondly, this industry is still growing; if you remember, such stuff was banned and has only started developing the right way in the last few years. And the main is, more thc can be dangerous for our health and even lead to addiction. It is not the best idea for you to take thc in big amounts. However, it depends on the effect you're looking for. I like the gentle effect of CBD because I want to relax and feel good after all the troubles I face at work. Here you can find more info about these components and their effects

Edited by LaseKour (12/08/22 02:41 AM)

Offlinekazok4000
Stranger
Re: Edibles [Re: LaseKour]
    #859754 - 12/26/22 02:39 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Not a good idea to eat 🤮

Offlineemmanuelvictor
Stranger
    #860229 - 05/25/23 07:05 AM (9 months, 19 days ago)

It's interesting to hear about your experiences with homemade edibles compared to dispensary ones. Homemade edibles can indeed pack a punch, while dispensary products may vary in potency. Factors like dosage, strain, and individual tolerance can influence the effects. As for your question about felons on parole getting jobs making edibles, it depends on local regulations and specific circumstances.
BTW, if you're looking for the best CBD for dogs with arthritis, you can visit Orlando magazine. Good luck and happy baking!

Edited by emmanuelvictor (05/29/23 06:47 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals