Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
BE the influence!
    #490511 - 10/22/10 06:27 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

How often do you guys expose new people to pot?  I can't even remember the last time i got someone high for the first thing.  That thought came across my mind earlier today and I got bummed out.  I guess it'll be like that from now on, since im older.  Got any stories about you getting other people high for the first time.  This thread was also catalyzed by this and this thread.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: BE the influence! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #490515 - 10/22/10 06:32 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

It's been forever.  I've introduced quite a few people to quite a few different psychedelics though.  In fact my best friends bro might be doing shrooms for the first time with us once they're ready.  Hopefully soon.  I haven't tripped in ages, I'm overdue.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: BE the influence! [Re: THEBats]
    #490518 - 10/22/10 06:36 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

oh yeah, shrooms is something I have really spread around a lot.  :lol:  i'm overdue for a trip too.  in fact, i was planning on taking a plunge tomorrow morning after i work for a few hours.  a small dose of maybe 1.3 grams or so.  It's a whole lot more fun to introduce people to psychedelics than pot.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #490519 - 10/22/10 06:36 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I think tripping burns out the cobweb's in the brain.

5 years, I'm way past due.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: BE the influence! [Re: KaptKid]
    #490521 - 10/22/10 06:38 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

yeah the last trip I had was 2ci.  Fun drug for sure but not the experience that lsd, psilocybin or mescaline offers.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#490523 - 10/22/10 06:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Same here, I've introduced many to psychedelics.

Not so many to cannabis tho, none in a few years anyways.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#490525 - 10/22/10 06:41 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Would like to try 2ci. Just don't know were to find it.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#490529 - 10/22/10 06:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

It always seems like the drug you desire the most is the one you can't find.  I haven't seen real lsd in a good 4 yrs. :sad:

I also haven't been looking for it though so...  You know what they say.  It will find you.  For now though shrooms are a good alternative.  If I had the room to do a mescaline extraction I would be all over that too, can't stomach that "tea" again.  :puke:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#490532 - 10/22/10 06:54 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

So many have talked negatively about tea.

Have 4 , 2 ft San Pedro in my backyard.

I want to do a chemical extraction. Make crystals.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#490536 - 10/22/10 06:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Tea does the job, but getting it down is horrible.  Just thinking about it is enough to make you gag.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#490538 - 10/22/10 06:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

As compared to shrooms?

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#490539 - 10/22/10 07:00 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Shroom tea is easy to ingest.  I have problems with the taste of shrooms by themselves though.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#490540 - 10/22/10 07:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I blend them with oj. Not to bad.

--------------------

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#490681 - 10/23/10 08:53 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ive introduced 2 or 3 people to bud in the last year, and now one of them is a good stoner buddy of mine

we blazed in a cool little cave while it was pissing down with rain

he was wasted after 4 or 5 hits. then we stood there and laughed at this tree for a while coz it looked fucking weird

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #490697 - 10/23/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

It has been a long time since I've met someone who has never tried weed but is willing to.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: BE the influence! [Re: DungenessDank]
    #490706 - 10/23/10 09:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

One of my really good buddies I've known from pre-k smoked for his first time with me about a year ago. We gave him the bong, since you can't really fuck up smoking a bong. He took the biggest fucking hit I've ever seen, I couldn't believe it.

The first thing he said was "man, I can't believe I waited so long to try this". Haha. He doesn't smoke very frequently at all, but hes certainly not against smoking once in a while. He really can't hold his liquor, so he likes to burn with me at parties.

I got my cousins ex girlfriend real high in June. I made a bunch of ISO hash for his grad party and she was drunk enough to try it for the first time. She coughed and puked, then cried because she couldn't find my cousin (she thought he was cheating on her somewhere, but he was just clam baking in some dudes car lmao). She was such a dumb cunt. Really wanted to DSHSB, but shes a touchy subject in my family so I never go to :mad2:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: BE the influence! [Re: RasJeph]
    #490710 - 10/23/10 09:41 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

When I was in high school these kids from Sacramento moved to town and had only ever smoked blunts (yeah, they were black). We invited them over to chill and smoke some weed to see if they had what it takes to keep up.

We served them their first bongs rips, and they were completely tripping after just a couple. It was probably like getting high for the first time, lucky fucks :mad2:

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: BE the influence! [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #490717 - 10/23/10 09:48 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Can't fuck up smoking a bong? You gotta be kidding me, do you have any idea how many noobs I've seen cough into the bong and blow water, nastiness, and burning cherry everywhere.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: BE the influence! [Re: DungenessDank]
    #490719 - 10/23/10 09:51 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I got this girl to try weed once, she said she had seen heaps of people rip bong's before and how she was gonna be such a pro because she knew how to do everything. Stupid bitch put the lighter in the mouth piece of my bong then tried to inhale the flame, burnt her lips, then asked how I didn't burn mine.

When I explained that the flame had to be held over the weed, so that it would burn, she said "well that's not how my friend's do it" she then took the smallest pull ever, coughed her tits off and sat there with the most annoying high pitched giggle for about 4hours straight, before throwing up all over my bathroom.

Never again. :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: BE the influence! [Re: DieselB]
    #490722 - 10/23/10 09:54 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:
Can't fuck up smoking a bong? You gotta be kidding me, do you have any idea how many noobs I've seen cough into the bong and blow water, nastiness, and burning cherry everywhere.

haha I was just about to say that.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder