Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: Important 9/11 Issue. Please vote. [Re: MFDoom666]
    #478161 - 09/16/10 02:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
"patriotic" asshole you are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/13/world/middleeast/13iraq.html

When this happens in America against 5 mosques, hell will be raised.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Important 9/11 Issue. Please vote. [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #478162 - 09/16/10 02:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
any american that has a problem with the islamic center being constructed in new york is fucking retarded.

not to mention racist as fuck.

I'm not racist, I already said, I do not mind a mosque being built anywhere near me. Putting one anywhere near thousands of lives were lost and blamed on the middle east (note : holy war), should not be acceptable.

Show me a picture of a christian church in Iraq, where we have killed many citizens there, and I will change my mind.

So because a regime does not allow churches then we should not allow mosques?  :nonono: Also just because the attacks were blamed on the middle east has nothing to do with the majority of practitioners of islam. I think the really insult is having military bases in Japan after we nuked them and made them our bitch. Also there are churches in Iraq....

I said plenty of times, I don't mind mosques in the country. I said they shouldn't be allowed near an attack site.

We shouldn't be allowed to build on native american land then.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #478164 - 09/16/10 02:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

america shouldn't be over there.

we're just getting what we deserve.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478166 - 09/16/10 02:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
"patriotic" asshole you are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/13/world/middleeast/13iraq.html

When this happens in America against 5 mosques, hell will be raised.

When any explosion happens in America we'll hear about it.  These kinds of things happen all the time in Iraq, or used to idk how the fighting has been nowadays.  It's not just churches, it's buildings in general.  Mosques too.  Churches just make for better headlines.

I recommend watching this movie.  It follows the only heavy metal band in Iraq and shows how they did things both before the war and during.  It also sheds a lot of light into life in Baghdad and shows that the majority of people there aren't extremists, they're just trying to live their life.  Most have fled into Syria leaving a lot of radicals and insurgents to flock to the city.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (09/16/10 02:41 PM)

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Re: Important 9/11 Issue. Please vote. [Re: MFDoom666]
    #478167 - 09/16/10 02:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:

I completely agree with the first part.

And since I do not fully believe the official story of 9/11, knowing the government is allowing this (maybe even pushing this) just makes it worse to me.

If it was an inside job, lets just say if it were, they point the finger at the middle east, start a "holy war" and then build one of these close to the attack site they created. It's just fucked up in my eyes, I see it as mockery of the deaths.

--------------------

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478170 - 09/16/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

MFDoom666 said:

And since I do not fully believe the official story of 9/11, knowing the government is allowing this (maybe even pushing this) just makes it worse to me.

If it was an inside job, lets just say if it were, they point the finger at the middle east, start a "holy war" and then build one of these close to the attack site they created. It's just fucked up in my eyes, I see it as mockery of the deaths.

What do you mean the government is "allowing" this?  They have no other choice.  It would be unconstitutional not to allow it.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (09/16/10 02:43 PM)

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #478172 - 09/16/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

this country is just fucked.

i have no hope for it and when i see blatant hatred for muslims just because they're trying to live in our country it kinda pisses me off.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Re: Important 9/11 Issue. Please vote. [Re: THEBats]
    #478173 - 09/16/10 02:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

MFDoom666 said:

What do you mean the government is "allowing" this?

What I meant was the elites pushing for this.

I think if our troops are anywhere they should be in America on the Mexican border, we need to get our shit straight in our country before we decide to go anywhere else.

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:

i have no hope for it and when i see blatant hatred for muslims just because they're trying to live in our country it kinda pisses me off.

I do not hate muslims, I used to have friends that were middle eastern before I moved from that town. This was all post 9/11 I moved in 2006.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478175 - 09/16/10 02:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

MFDoom666 said:

What do you mean the government is "allowing" this?

What I meant was the elites pushing for this.

I think if our troops are anywhere they should be in America on the Mexican border, we need to get our shit straight in our country before we decide to go anywhere else.

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:

I do not hate muslims, I used to have friends that were middle eastern before I moved from that town.

They're pushing to make it an issue if that's what you mean.  There's no reason this should be an issue.  If you have a problem with it, you have a problem with the constitution.  There's plenty of other countries that limit religious freedom, find one and move if you don't like our freedom.  It is a free country after all, come and go as you please. 

Really that's the only time the: like it or get out argument works.  If you're arguing for reducing freedom.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #478176 - 09/16/10 02:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

not to mention racist as fuck.

I'm not racist, I already said, I do not mind a mosque being built anywhere near me. Putting one anywhere near thousands of lives were lost and blamed on the middle east (note : holy war), should not be acceptable.

Show me a picture of a christian church in Iraq, where we have killed many citizens there, and I will change my mind.

So because a regime does not allow churches then we should not allow mosques?  :nonono: Also just because the attacks were blamed on the middle east has nothing to do with the majority of practitioners of islam. I think the really insult is having military bases in Japan after we nuked them and made them our bitch. Also there are churches in Iraq....

I said plenty of times, I don't mind mosques in the country. I said they shouldn't be allowed near an attack site.

We shouldn't be allowed to build on native american land then.

^^^^
Concur.

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#478177 - 09/16/10 02:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Whether it is a free country or not people will still disagree with things.

It is a free country yet we cannot light a joint if we please.

It is a free country and a man talking about burning a quran caused a shitstorm.

I also disagree with burning a quran, but as it is a free country they are allowed to do what they please.

Talking about building on Native american land doesn't quite do it for me.

As we have pretty much made it our land, and that is not what we want happening here. I would much prefer the constitution over dictatorship.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478179 - 09/16/10 02:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:

It is a free country and a man talking about burning a quran caused a shitstorm.

I also disagree with burning a quran, but as it is a free country they are allowed to do what they please.

Then why are you arguing against the islamic center?  There's no logical reason why anyone would oppose this islamic center.  It's ironic we have the same people who support our troops fight for "freedom" against the freedom to build this mosque, which really isn't even a mosque.  It's an islamic center.  A mosque is purely a religious building which this is not.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#478180 - 09/16/10 02:54 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Laysthepipe said:

Then why are you arguing against the islamic center?  There's no logical reason why anyone would oppose this islamic center.  It's ironic we have the same people who support our troops fight for "freedom" against the freedom to build this mosque, which really isn't even a mosque.  It's an islamic center.  A mosque is purely a religious building which this is not.

I just do not find it appropriate that is all.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478181 - 09/16/10 02:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

It's a couple blocks from ground zero, not across the street with big signs that say we hate America.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (09/16/10 02:55 PM)

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#478183 - 09/16/10 02:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
It's a couple blocks from ground zero, not across the street with big signs that say we hate America.

Not all of them hate america, there is plenty of good muslim americans.

I think almost all of the ones who live in America like this country.

Just the other day I seen one on youtube speaking out against illegal immigration (Mexican/U.S border). He was probably more patriotic than some of the white people in this country.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478185 - 09/16/10 02:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I wasn't aware of that information.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#478187 - 09/16/10 03:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
I wasn't aware of that information.

We both know it is common knowledge.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478188 - 09/16/10 03:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Is it better to be appropriate or free?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

#478189 - 09/16/10 03:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:

Free.

In a post 9/11 America I just see it as an inappropriate location.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#478190 - 09/16/10 03:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

Free.

In a post 9/11 America I just see it as an inappropriate location.

What better memorial of strength and freedom could there be than that of tolerance?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom