Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: Hendershot]
    #475117 - 09/10/10 01:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Pearls of wisdom from Mel Hitler everybody..

"Want to know the real threats to our world? Jewnamies. Its a tsunami, BUT its made of trillions of jews rubbing there thumb and pointer fingers together demanding money from all they kill. OH! and aids, lots of aids."

Dude, stick to to what you know- growing pot- and smoke more, so you'll chill out.. Blind hate is for the klan..

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#475137 - 09/10/10 02:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:
Pull your head out of your ass!! Saddam used chemical weapons ON HIS OWN PEOPLE!!
The real threat to our world is ignorance, which you seem to possess in abundance..

Chemical weapons he got from the Good ole US of A
He NEVER HAD the facilities to make them himself

And didn't Colin Powell swear he had the stuff to make nuclear weapons
in his pitch to start this God forsaken war

There was NO reason for the US to go to war Iraq
if we were looking for Osama Bin Ladin

The whole situation smells like shit to me

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: niteowl]
    #475149 - 09/10/10 02:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Obama was on TV laughing at the notion that not being able to find Bin Laden after 9 years was a failure.

I didn't think it was so fucking funny mister illuminigger.

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: Shaggy420]
    #475226 - 09/10/10 05:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TrippyStoner420 said:
watching 9/11 unfold on the news has to be the most frightening thing ive ever seen on TV.

I think The View is the most frightening thing I've ever seen on TV.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: DungenessDank]
    #475228 - 09/10/10 05:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Obama was on TV laughing at the notion that not being able to find Bin Laden after 9 years was a failure.

I didn't think it was so fucking funny mister illuminigger.

I think its funny that you actually believe that they are actively looking for Bin Ladin.

If he gets caught, no more war :shrug:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: Jefferson]
    #475230 - 09/10/10 05:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I used to buy into all those conspiracy theories, like explosives hidden throughout the towers, a fake plane planted at the pentagon, remote controlled airplanes, Bush did it all, ect. ect. ect. but really its all bullshit.  In this case fiction is far stranger than reality.  Beside these conspiracy theories are all such well constructed and elaborate plans does that sound like a scheme Bush could cook up?  He's a retard.

Stick to the more plausible conspiracy theories like when  he rigged the election.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #475385 - 09/11/10 12:25 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jefferson said:
I used to buy into all those conspiracy theories, like explosives hidden throughout the towers, a fake plane planted at the pentagon, remote controlled airplanes, Bush did it all, ect. ect. ect. but really its all bullshit.  In this case fiction is far stranger than reality.  Beside these conspiracy theories are all such well constructed and elaborate plans does that sound like a scheme Bush could cook up?  He's a retard.

Stick to the more plausible conspiracy theories like when  he rigged the election.

Maybe because bush is simply a puppet...You think he got his crayons out and drew a laser designator on the trade towers? No. This shit was planned for a long time and It took more that bush's tiny brain to cook up the plan. Its just plain bullshit, You don't believe in the true story because it just seems too impossible. in your brain, there is NO WAY the US government would ever harm its own people....So you simply dismiss it as some crazy idiots theory. Whatever, I'm sure your just going to call me a faggot and go wave your flag while yelling YA! MERICA! MERICA! MERICA! Maybe not :lol:

Everybody just get high. Ive argued this too many times and people never fucking change. They like their lies fed to them, why not be a sheep? I mean shit, who needs freedom.:randy:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #475387 - 09/11/10 12:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:

"Want to know the real threats to our world? Jewnamies. Its a tsunami, BUT its made of trillions of jews rubbing there thumb and pointer fingers together demanding money from all they kill. OH! and aids, lots of aids."

Dude, stick to to what you know- growing pot- and smoke more, so you'll chill out.. Blind hate is for the klan..

Do you lack the brain capacity to understand sarcasm and humor? Because I believe you may have a mental condition that needs to be treated. I'm not racist, I'm quite the opposite. I bet you still get scared with a middle eastern person is near you.

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: Lucid]
    #475405 - 09/11/10 04:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

Jefferson said:

Maybe because bush is simply a puppet...You think he got his crayons out and drew a laser designator on the trade towers? No. This shit was planned for a long time and It took more that bush's tiny brain to cook up the plan. Its just plain bullshit, You don't believe in the true story because it just seems too impossible. in your brain, there is NO WAY the US government would ever harm its own people....So you simply dismiss it as some crazy idiots theory. Whatever, I'm sure your just going to call me a faggot and go wave your flag while yelling YA! MERICA! MERICA! MERICA! Maybe not :lol:

Everybody just get high. Ive argued this too many times and people never fucking change. They like their lies fed to them, why not be a sheep? I mean shit, who needs freedom.:randy:

I'm the last person you'd call patriot.  I don't have an american flag anywhere in or outside my home, I've never said God Bless America, I don't even own any clothing with american flags printed on them.  At the same time I'm not passionately antiamerica.  I'm not so naive not to entertain the idea that the government is after me and I'm not paranoid enough to actually believe it.  And I realize that throughout the course of history many rulers and governments have used bizarre methods to control their people and just because we're living in more advanced times doesn't mean it can't happen now.  I don't believe all the shit my government tells me and I certainly don't believe all the conspiracy theories simply because they offer dissenting opinions.

I'd suggest if you were going to use a topic to play mind games and get a few cheap laughs by acting like a jackass you might want to do it in a topic that people aren't so serious about.

--------------------

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: Lucid]
    #475409 - 09/11/10 06:11 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

Hendershot said:

Do you lack the brain capacity to understand sarcasm and humor? Because I believe you may have a mental condition that needs to be treated. I'm not racist, I'm quite the opposite. I bet you still get scared with a middle eastern person is near you.

My dad's Jewish, douche.. I was adopted. But he is the kindest most generous man I've ever met. Forgive me for being offended by by your crude.. humor was it?
You see a youtube video of a spot on the tower, and you believe it?
You say you educated yourself on the subject. What are your sources? Michael Fucking Moore I'm guessing.. If you believe a bunch of stuff that was clipped, edited, and out of context, well you're just plain gullible. You think Hollywood hasn't been grooming America for a black or female president for years? Shows like 24 watched every week made it popular to put a jackass like Barack Osama in office- just cuz he's black.If you believe everything ultra left Hollywood puts out there, then you are the sheep, my friend..
You know why Americans are hated all over the world? Because so many of us don't realize how good we have it. We are regarded as spoiled, arrogant, and entitled, living the good life but demanding more and more. Try being grateful for you have.
I am a patriotic American, and I do own a flag, and I'm fucking proud of it!! Sure there's a lot that needs to change, and there always will be.. My advice is this: if you don't like the way the country is being run, help do something about it, or accept it, or..
GET

THE

FUCK

OUT!
(it is a free country)

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
    #475435 - 09/11/10 08:20 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Man, I have no idea what the fuck you're blathering about but if you aren't trolling and actually believe any of the media in the US is "ultra left" then you're the sheep.

And I don't understand where either side of the aisle gets off telling people to "love it or leave it". It's just a completely facile idea. The entire purpose of a representative government with a living constitution is to adapt over time. There is no New World to be settled anymore, we can't just throw the folks we don't agree with out and tell them to go away, we need to learn to live with each other.

Edited by NizzyJones (09/11/10 08:30 AM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: NizzyJones]
    #475471 - 09/11/10 10:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This isn't a conspiracy discussion thread.  I don't give a fuck what you believe about what really happened.  I'm just curious about where you all were and how the immediate society reacted in your area.  For example, later that week I remember driving down main street in my hometown and there were American flags EVERYWHERE.  I mean literally on almost every car, house, and business I saw.  It was intense.  I was in my first year of college and goign to a community college near where i lived.  I was getting ready for my early class (orientation) at home and my dad was watching the tube also getting ready for work.  He told me about it.  I went to my first class and i guess most people didn't know what had happened.  We were let out early anyway, although nothing was said about the plane crash.  I went back home and by that time a second plane had hit.  I watched the news for a few minutes then went to my speech class (i lived 2 blocks from the college).  In that class we all just went to the student union to watch the big tv's.  That's where we all saw the towers go down.  After that I went to work at the funeral home and went about my normal day, until i had to get gas.  There was a scare on gas in my town and ALL the gas stations in town (maybe 7 or so) were completely full with lines going for blocks.  One of the places dramatically increased the cost per gallon.  That drew a bunch of hate and he ultimately gave that profit to some 911 fund or something.  It was a weird day.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #475473 - 09/11/10 10:21 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I was in sixth grade class and they turned on the tv to watch the second plane hit. I don't remember much reactions other than the teachers who were showing signs of sadness.

I'd feel much safer knowing it was some terrorists overseas, than thinking it is a false flag/inside job.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #475476 - 09/11/10 10:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I was eating breakfast, watching tv when the news came on.

Watching the 2nd plane was just fucked up.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #475478 - 09/11/10 10:36 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
I was in sixth grade class

This thread is making me feel old. lol

Don't really recall where I was exactly but I'm sure I heard about it word of mouth first, don't generally watch TV. Have a friend whose uncle was on the flight that went down in PA.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: NizzyJones]
    #475610 - 09/11/10 03:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I was in seventh grade I believe.  Also inside job or not the US did use the events of September 11th to their own benefit.  And if it truly was al-queda insurgents then it was our involvement in previous mid-east crisis that led to such.  So either way the US is partly to blame.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (09/11/10 03:36 PM)

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: THEBats]
    #475620 - 09/11/10 03:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You're wrong and stupid.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #475622 - 09/11/10 03:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: The 9/11 thread [Re: THEBats]
    #475623 - 09/11/10 03:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
I was in seventh grade I believe.  Also inside job or not the US did use the events of September 11th to their own benefit.  And if it truly was al-queasily insurgents then it was our involvement in previous mid-east crisis that led to such.  So either way the US is to partly to blame.

As gross as that avatar is I agree with you completely.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#475624 - 09/11/10 03:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You know it delivers. :lol:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order